Superman (Reeve) vs. Batman (West)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
Christopher Reeve's Superman vs. Adam West's Batman.

1 month prep. Both have access to all movies/tv shows of the other for info and feats. Fighters are fighting in character and have morals on but.... if Superman loses the writers kill Lois Lane. If Batman loses the writers kill Robin. Winner via KO, tap out or death. Does Superman's uber powers conquer Batman's uber gadgets?

TheVaultDweller
Anti-Superman Kryptonite spray for the win. The guy even had shark repellent, so it's not that much of a stretch.

Either that, or he just asks Clark to ride a horse... yeah, I'm going to hell.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by FrothByte
Christopher Reeve's Superman vs. Adam West's Batman.

1 month prep. Both have access to all movies/tv shows of the other for info and feats. Fighters are fighting in character and have morals on but.... if Superman loses the writers kill Lois Lane. If Batman loses the writers kill Robin. Winner via KO, tap out or death. Does Superman's uber powers conquer Batman's uber gadgets?

surely you cannot be serious but then again you have reading comprehension so bad...

anyway.. West Batman stomps and stomps hard

golem370
Superman turns back time before Batman made the spray and arrest him or k.o him.

FrothByte
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
surely you cannot be serious but then again you have reading comprehension so bad...

anyway.. West Batman stomps and stomps hard

I must have pissed you off something fierce for you to resort to personal attacks so early on in a debate

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by golem370
Superman turns back time before Batman made the spray and arrest him or k.o him.

West counters with his time-travel repellent. stick out tongue

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by FrothByte
I must have pissed you off something fierce for you to resort to personal attacks so early on in a debate

you started it..

anyway not much will harm or kill West Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.