Sam and Dean runs the Netflix CQC tournament

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HulkIsHulk
Sam and Dean from Supernatural runs takes on Netflix combatants ocer several rounds, resting to full recovery in between. They first take them in h2h combat while the next time Dean has an Archangel blade while Sam has Ruby's knife. For the first round their combatants are unarmed and for the second round they have their standard melee weapons. If they don't have melee weapons as standard gear but carries firearms, they can use their firearms as melee weapons. They all have their armor for all rounds. The gauntlet is:
1. Kingpin
2. Punisher
3. Elektra
4. Stick
5. Daredevil
6. Nobu
7. Jessica Jones
Since they most probably won't be clearing this gauntlet, how do you think they will do if Sam is in Ezekiel-form and Dean in Mark of Cain form? For those without the specifics, they both get super strength (especially for Dean) and accelerated healing (especially for Sam) in those forms. What if Castiel helps them in a 3 vs 7 fight?

TheVaultDweller
If the the brothers have their plot armour they stomp. laughing

Seriously, Supernatural plot armour is made out of friggin' vibranium.

Psychotron
Kingpin stops them in round 1. They stop hard at Punisher in round 2.

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller

HulkIsHulk

Lol true.
Even so they do have some decent feats. I just saw in season 11 episode 4 Dean decapitating a guy with a car door just like Fisk . Which made me make this thread

Surtur
In the latest episode Sam, after being shot and near death..still kills a bunch of werewolves. It's pretty awesome.

Also wait you asked:

Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
What if Castiel helps them in a 3 vs 7 fight?

Castiel curbstomps everyone then. You could throw in Luke Cage too and it still wouldn't matter.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by Surtur
In the latest episode Sam, after being shot and near death..still kills a bunch of werewolves. It's pretty awesome.

And then he drove to the hospital where the guy responsibke wss planning to off Dean and killed him too. Pretty comparable to what Frank did except for the tasers
And with him winning in a fistfight with a demon, sniping a sniper through the sniper scope with handgun action movie style, the brothers have come a long way. Hurray to the Men of Letters mostly offscreen training. Didn't Dean power through Amara's TK? Or was it TP?

HulkIsHulk
Oh didn't Dean shove Cole through a car windshield back in Season 10?

BruceSkywalker

I've never watched but they that good??

Robtard
Don't watch Supernatural, but from what I've gleaned from Mindset of the show, either of the brothers could solo the entire roster

Surtur
Essentially there are a wide variety of supernatural beings pulling the strings in order for Sam and Dean to succeed. Up to and including even God himself at times. When they die they just get brought back. A plot point in the current season is a reaper who is basically sick and tired of them cheating death and vowing next time to essentially toss their souls out of this universe next time they die so they can't come back.

So yeah the plot shield is strong with them. Don't get me wrong they are awesome, as you can see by the recent episode, but still 99% of the reason they are still alive is because vastly more powerful beings have an interest in them. They are basically cosmic puppets.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
I've never watched but they that good??

Well, sometimes their plot armour comes from the big G himself. stick out tongue

It was kind of a joke, but yeah actually, depending on the episode. laughing

If the plot demands it, the brothers can pull off some totally unbelievable crap. That being said, if the plot also demands it, they can go down from getting hit in the back of the head with the butt of a gun. Things tend to fluctuate based on the story line.
Because at high end, both brothers have taken on and defeated beings with legit superhuman stats before.
In a way earlier episode, from like season 3 or 4 or something, Dean takes on an entire room full of demons armed with nothing but a magic knife and a flask of holy water. And that was before demons sucked. They've also taken on werewolves and vampires in H2H and won, and those beings have superhuman abilities.

Also, just noticed the Mark of Cain thing, which would make that kind of spite there actually. Anyone who even manages to take Dean down would technically just be making him stronger, as he would return as a Knight of Hell, and then there is not jack shit anybody on this list would be able to do to put him down. Guess it's good you didn't give him the First Blade at least. He could likely solo with a weapon that only he can wield and can supposedly kill pretty much anything.

Edit: Also, I have a feeling the brothers are going to prove that Reaper wrong again at some point. This show got renewed for season 12 IIRC, so with all that screen time, at least one of them is going to have some plot-related temp death at some point IMO.

Surter is also spot on with the cosmic puppets thing. Hell, they are literally Michael and Lucifer's destined meat puppets (aka True Vessels, but meat puppets or meat suits sound better lol).

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Lol true.
Even so they do have some decent feats. I just saw in season 11 episode 4 Dean decapitating a guy with a car door just like Fisk . Which made me make this thread

Was that the one where Dean was fighting that diehard monster while talking on the phone? I loved that fight. Made me laugh hard. Every time he puts it down and thinks this time it's dead, so he can continue his phone conversation, it keeps popping back up.

"Say it with me... a werepire" laughing

HulkIsHulk
That being said, if the plot also demands it, they can go down from getting hit in the back of the head with the butt of a gun.
Winchester BROTHERS meeto the Cavellas. Amirite?

HulkIsHulk

"Say it with me... a werepire" laughing
No, it's a GHOULPIRE. big grin

TheVaultDweller
I actually got the one fight mixed up with the other one, because Dean fights that thing twice IIRC, and decaps him both times. Once with a machete and the second time with the car door. He used the machete during the phone call fight.

HulkIsHulk
So what I was saying was that unless they are having a really bad day those two together would win every time in h2h against Kingpin and straight up murder him in melee weapon fight. Sam while having heavy internal organ damage (the doctor said somethibg like as if all of them were on fire) got his head smashed into a wall with enough force to crack it and stayed conscious. Don't think Fisk hits that hard yet

HulkIsHulk
Bump

HulkIsHulk
King?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.