Anakin, Ahsoka & Kenobi vs. Vader, Vos & Ventress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Anakin as of Revenge of the Sith.
Ahsoka as of Rebels.
Kenobi as of Revenge of the Sith.

-versus-

Vader as of Rebels.
Vos as of Dark Disciple.
Ventress as of Dark Disciple.

Battle takes place on Lothal.

*canon only*

EmperorSidious2
Team 2

Lord Stark
Team 2

Syndicate
Team 2.

|King Joker|
Reasons?

carthage
Is this Vos morals off?

If so he probably ragdolls Kenobi, or just finds a slip in his defense by attacking from every angle like he did against Dooku.

Anakin really has no chance against Vader's force abilities, and Ventress can hold off Ahsoka for long enough. I'd side team 2 personally

Syndicate
Vader is superior to all opponents on Team 1.
Vos is superior to all opponents on Team 1 bar maybe Anakin.
Ventress could hold her own against anybody on Team 1 depending on if you're allowing Legend feats.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Syndicate
Vader is superior to all opponents on Team 1.
Vos is superior to all opponents on Team 1 bar maybe Anakin.
Ventress could hold her own against anybody on Team 1 depending on if you're allow Legend feats. Yeah this is only canon

Syndicate
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Yeah this is only canon

*Shrug* Then she could hold off Ahsoka or Kenobi.

Emperordmb
Team two wins with Vader as the MVP

Beniboybling
Team 1, Ventress is the weak link. smile

Syndicate
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Team 1, Ventress is the weak link. smile

Given her defeat of Grievous on a DS nexus and her performance against Maul when deprived of one of her sabers I don't see Team 1 being able to beat her before both Vader and Vos defeat their opponent.

Lord Stark
I mean it kind of depends, if Kenobi can hold back Vader as he did in ANH then Team 1 can take it.

Beniboybling
Anakin vs Vader would be a much longer fight than Ventress would last against Ahsoka or Kenobi I feel, and could go either way. Whereas if Anakin is not occupied by Vader, he'll obliterate Ventress before Vader can finish whomever he's fighting.

The only way I see Team 2 winning is if Anakin is pinned by Vos, and Ahsoka or Kenobi are left to face Vader. However if we take Canon at face value, either of then can hold out for some time.

But really I don't think Vos is capable enough to do that anyway, Anakin outclasses him. Leaving Skywalker free to intervene where he pleases and/or eliminate Ventress.

carthage
Guy beats Dooku, ragdolls Ventress/stomps her in a duel, cuts Grievous's arms off >> outclassed by Anakin

Lord Stark
Anakin vs Vader would be a much longer fight than Ventress would last against Ahsoka or Kenobi I feel, and could go either way. Whereas if Anakin is not occupied by Vader, he'll obliterate Ventress before Vader can finish whomever he's fighting.

The only way I see Team 2 winning is if Anakin is pinned by Vos, and Ahsoka or Kenobi are left to face Vader. However if we take Canon at face value, either of then can hold out for some time.

But really I don't think Vos is capable enough to do that anyway, Anakin outclasses him. Leaving Skywalker free to intervene where he pleases and/or eliminate Ventress.

Outclasses Anakin? Not at all. In fact they are quite comparable.

Syndicate

Was that a response directed at me?

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by carthage
Guy beats Dooku, ragdolls Ventress/stomps her in a duel, cuts Grievous's arms off >> outclassed by Anakin
Anakin's beaten the more impressive of those three. And Dooku didn't need to be hurt first.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by carthage
Guy beats Dooku, ragdolls Ventress/stomps her in a duel, cuts Grievous's arms off >> outclassed by Anakin Eh? This is ROTS Anakin my friend, whose already done half of those things before becoming "vastly" more powerful. And let's not pretend he couldn't remove all of Grievous' arms when Depa cut off two, or obliterate Ventress when he stomped Dooku.

Quinlan Vos is a Maul-tier opponent, and is indeed, outclassed.

Emperordmb
Vos cut off an unarmed Greivous's arms anyways lol

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Syndicate
Was that a response directed at me? Sort of, more just general thoughts. My response to you would be to point out that 1. Maul hadn't grown fully accustomed to his legs in that fight and 2. Ventress opts for a single lightsaber in Dark Disciple and performs admirably with it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.