Old Master Maul vs. Quinlan Vos (DD)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force, sabers, all out

Duel takes place on neutral ground

*Admiral Enigma has morals off

Lord Stark
Vos takes this.

Syndicate
Vos blitzes.

Beniboybling
Maul. DD Vos is somewhat overrated.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Syndicate
Vos blitzes.

I'm not even gonna bother insulting you anymore. Not because of some philosophical, "you're beyond redemption" jargon. But because I find that my insulting you despite not providing relevant contributions to the forum is retarded. Best of luck dealing with all the people who do continue to insult you, though. thumb up

Beniboybling
Brutal. smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
More like me being honest. Horrifically derailing threads (I wouldn't consider this to be a HORRIFIC derail, compared to some of my other "accomplishments" in this regard) day in and day out kind of shit on anyone trying to actually have an intellectual discussion. While some would argue that intellectual discussion on this board is dead, that isn't something I can control, while my derailing tendencies very much are.

Beniboybling
Not saying I disapprove. smile

Syndicate
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I'm not even gonna bother insulting you anymore. Not because of some philosophical, "you're beyond redemption" jargon. But because I find that my insulting you despite not providing relevant contributions to the forum is retarded. Best of luck dealing with all the people who do continue to insult you, though. thumb up

Cool. Let's be honest here. This is not a place where we have meaningful discussion. It's a place to be shat on, to shit on others, to troll and to generally act out our biases.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
More like me being honest. Horrifically derailing threads (I wouldn't consider this to be a HORRIFIC derail, compared to some of my other "accomplishments" in this regard) day in and day out kind of shit on anyone trying to actually have an intellectual discussion. While some would argue that intellectual discussion on this board is dead, that isn't something I can control, while my derailing tendencies very much are.

No more an NBA? sad

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Only if we post about it in the, y'know, actual sports forum.

cs_zoltan
:O

https://youtu.be/tfX01lURXFk?t=1m56s

Total Warrior
Vos, but it's a great fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.