Darth Malak runs a Lightsabers only gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
*Unamped Malak

*Where does he stop?

1. Kas'im

2. Qui Gon Jinn

3. Darth Zannah

4. Mara Jade Skywalker

5. TCW General Grievous

6. Savage Opress

7. Jaina Solo

8. Anakin Skywalker ROTS

Boss: Darth Plagueis

FreshestSlice
Honestly could see losing to all.

carthage
embarrasment

Syndicate
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Honestly could see losing to all.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Using logical inference, I'd say he could at least get to 3. That and beyond is a little too difficult to accurately assess.

FreshestSlice
What logical inference puts Malak anywhere? "His lightsaber won a war, tbh." is all he's got, and that's clearly not true.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Well I suppose I should say gut feeling as opposed to logical inference. "Gut feeling" can easily just be a substitute for varying levels of bias, but I do legitimately feel Malak would cut down Kas'im and Qui Gon.

FreshestSlice
Kas'im maybe. Not sure about Qui-Gon.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I think he'd take Qui Gon. But it's mostly based on things that don't involve actual lightsaber feats.

FreshestSlice
He can definitely take him in all-out. It's sabers only, tho.

Beniboybling
Ant would be rolling in his grave if he weren't unfortunately still alive. smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I think he'd take Qui Gon. But it's mostly based on things that don't involve actual lightsaber feats.

FreshestSlice
That's why they don't matter, *****. Malak's best saber feat is beating an amnesiac. With the Force.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I dunno, I have a sort of wanky common sense logic that not many people would understand or take seriously. I'd have to talk it out to explain it, because I tend to be reserved with my opinions whilst on these boards.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.