Hulk!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

maul's woman
From the trailer the character looks TOO cartoonish. Dang. sad What do you think?

Catch 22
Personally I think he looks perfect.

Augeybana
A little fake looking but I think the movie plot and story line will hold up.

chico23
I am a big fan of the T.V. series so the CGI Hulk does turn me against it a bit, but I'm still going to go see it. I can't help it!!

GordonSkywalker
I prefer the original series and will not see this when it is released.

Augeybana
True.

Tex
The Hulk looks totally fake!

GordonSkywalker
He is nowhere as convincing as Lou Ferrigno.

Magee
I think he looks ok....but he sounds like an elephant and an ape mixed in....if i recall the hulk actually has some phrases like "hulk smash" etc stick out tongue but in the movie he just goes rarghhhhhhh

Metroplex
He looks really fake. They should have just made it like the show where the actor that played bruce banner was also the Hulk.

spawncore
all of you that are complaining about how "fake" the hulk film looks is plain ignorant. You have no right in saying anything until you have seen the final version of the film. and people who talk shit, don't bother seeing the movie then cause ur gonna miss out big time. personally, i have a lot of faith in this film and i think it'll turn out a lot better than spiderman.

WolverineX2
maybe the reason hulk looks fake and unrealistic... is because there's no way there could ever be a creature like that, ever. and from the shots, sure he looks fake but it's not as bad as everyone is saying, at least he has facial expressions. which, i could not say for matrix revolutions. that movie SUCKED BALLS. It was like one big video game

Senor_Pessoba
no...actually he looks great...as good as Gollum..maybe you just arent seeing the good trailers.....http://www.apple.com/trailers/...if you still think he looks "unrealistic" youre crazy i guess

Strong Bad
he looks extreamly real o'ight

blackicedragoon
The point is, is the movie it sucked it had a crappy plot and it was just terrible aiight.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/tomcat.gif

gabimr2
hulk ????? sick
there's only one way to save our city stick out tongue

NEO laughing out loud

DBZFan
I think he looks stupid,First he looks real then he looks fake,MAKE UP YOUR MIND ALREADY!!!!!.sad
He should be just like the origanall one.smile

badkittykitty
well I got a good pic of him any way.

DBZFan
The Thing is stronger than the Hulk!!!

badkittykitty
laughing there's no way to determine how strong the hulk is so you cant really say that for sure.

DBZFan
Hey,the Thing was created befor the Hulk OKAY?!So the Thing has more fiting expirience!

Korri
gotta agree with my little sis on this one happy

Vim
There are very few ways to beat the hulk, cut his head off with adamantium, blast him some sort of beam that rip atoms apart, or give him a lollipop, okay that last might not work but that's beside the point. Think of a creature that as you fight it, simply gets bigger and stronger and faster, and the harder you try to fight it, the bigger, stronger and faster it gets, pretty soon, you would be able to fight anymore. And you would die... Lol, well that creature is the Hulk, the madder gets the bigger, stronger and faster he'll get, so its almost impossible to beat the Hulk, .... Bruce Banner on the other hand...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.