Savage Dragon vs Luke Cage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

StiltmanFTW
Bendispower Wielder

deathslash
Nice fight. Savage dragon should be stronger, but cage has never had any trouble fighting up a few weight classes. Not really sure here, so I'll wait for galan or ds to bring in each of their feats.

StiltmanFTW
We all know Cage's feats.

It's Savage Dragon who is obscure. His fight with giant Osama seemed pretty impressive.

deathslash
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
We all know Cage's feats.

It's Savage Dragon who is obscure. His fight with giant Osama seemed pretty impressive. it did seem impressive, but I remember someone saying that it was one of his better feats. I also remember him fighting an alternative reality version of invincible. He lost, but he didn't get utterly decimated like some of the other high tier image characters.

StiltmanFTW
I remember him getting shitstomped by Form 2 Spawn.

Galan007
Current Cage wins decisively.

Pre-Bendis Cage would be a much better fight. I'd probably give the nod to SD in that scenario.

carver9
Originally posted by Galan007
Current Cage wins decisively.

Pre-Bendis Cage would be a much better fight. I'd probably give the nod to SD in that scenario.

Why current Cage?

deathslash
Originally posted by carver9
Why current Cage? because he's wanked to high hell and beats/ even fights characters that should be far outside of his weight class.

cdtm
Yet Danny usually has his number.

I love Iron Fist, but all kidding aside, I wouldn't bet on him against a solid cl100..

riv6672
Cage, though SD would take the beating impressively.

joesha28
Is Dragon still a 34 tonner? His feats puts him above 50 tons. Anything official?

celeyhyga17
Cage hangs with the big boys because of his durability. They always seem to play that up more than his strength.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.