Bourne vs Comic Characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Bourne with Prep

He gets Batmans Armor from vs Superman (regular armor)

1st: Ollie
2nd: Ra's Al Gul
3rd: Malcom Merlin
4: Slade no miri
5. Rorschach
6. Hawkman
7. Luke Cage
8. Daredevil with suit

All H2H Fights

Time-Immemorial
Any takers?

KingD19
He loses to every single one of them badly. Or doesn't make it past Ollie. Depends on if this is a tournament or a ladder match.

Time-Immemorial
I doubt it, his armor is legit and he has prep. His H2H with bat's armor will likely destroy most of these people.

I think you did not read OP, this is H2H.

TheVaultDweller
Well, what exactly does the prep entail? Does he get like a day to study their fighting style or something?

Also, no matter how much he preps, he will not take Luke down with just H2H striking power. It literally took a point blank shotgun blast to the chin to KO him, and he completely tanked being inside his bar exploding. Also, small arms fire does nothing more than irritate him:

R_cufeg2SFs

On a side note, those guys are terrible shots. He's not even trying to avoid them and barely half their shots seem to find the mark.

Time-Immemorial
I messed up on the gauntlet, Luke was supposed to be last.

KingD19
Ahhhh. My mistake was thinking you meant the comic versions of these characters, not simply on screen comic characters.

And while yeah I agree with Vault on the prep not having much barring considering it's still h2h.

But looking back... I'm not sure he can make it past Ra's with his centuries of skill and training. He could probably nerve strike him in the eyeball or something.

If he does though, he certainly stops at Hawkman.

(I know next to nothing about Arrow people and all I know about Merlin is aside from his h2h he's got nasty powers)

Time-Immemorial
I think his armor gets him further then Ra's..H2H Bourne is above Ra's, Ra's fought people who did not have centuries of training like his daughter and Oli and other and he only bested them because of his sword.

TheVaultDweller
Without even considering the other matches in much detail, he can at least definitely take out a one-handed guy in Malcolm.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Without even considering the other matches in much detail, he can at least definitely take out a one-handed guy in Malcolm.

Malcom gets both hands here laughing out loud

TheVaultDweller
Damn, I was imagining him waving his stump at Bourne and throwing a tantrum about no longer being Ra's al Ghul, before getting KO'd.

Time-Immemorial
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.