Is Count Dooku a Virgin?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
What do you think?
I aspire to be him

Emperordmb
Why do you aspire to be Dooku? He's evil lol.

Aurbere
Are you real?

Emperordmb
It just baffles me that people defend Dooku's morality so often when the dude is so evil. It's like, is the guy really so charismatic that people are willing to look beyond him being sadistic and committing genocide and killing countless innocents and shit like that to try and justify his morality?

For all of Maul's demonic appearance and Dooku's charisma, Dooku is actually more vile than Maul is tbh

ares834
I'm just baffled the dude has fans. I enjoy Christopher Lee and all, but Dooku is just a bore. Pretty much the only time I've enjoyed the character was in Yoda: Dark Rendezvous.

Syndicate
Originally posted by Emperordmb
It's like, is the guy really so charismatic that people are willing to look beyond him being sadistic and committing genocide and killing countless innocents and shit like that to try and justify his morality?

Yes.

Kurk
Dooku is just so cunning and slick. He's such a contrast compared to the average sith who rages all the time.

FreshestSlice
Thing is, Dooku was around before those Sith.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Kurk
Dooku is just so cunning and slick. He's such a contrast compared to the average sith who rages all the time.
Name one Banite Sith who fits that description.

Col. Valerian
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Thing is, Dooku was around before those Sith.

https://49.media.tumblr.com/c101ffa7d8808987bf283a3bef07b0d3/tumblr_nzleote4JG1ujfp9xo1_540.gif

FreshestSlice
Name one Banite Sith who fits that description.
Honestly, it's BioWare who wrote most of those.

|King Joker|
I get an asexual vibe from Dooku.

Syndicate
Originally posted by |King Joker|
I get an asexual vibe from Dooku.

Isn't it hinted that he sexually abused Ventress. >_>

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Syndicate
Isn't it hinted that he sexually abused Ventress. >_>
Quote?

|King Joker|
Isn't it hinted that he sexually abused Ventress. >_> wat

Beniboybling
Isn't it hinted that he sexually abused Ventress. >_> sick

Syndicate
In the DR novel Ventress apparently used her feminine whiles on Dooku in an attempt to get him to teach him more Sith knowledge which Dooku is described as being "not adverse to." And then later he just leaves her sprawled on the floor by cutting off circulation to her brain or something of the sort and they both don't look at eachother after not willing to acknowledge the moment before parting ways.

It suggests abuse not only on an emotional or physical level but a sexual one as well. That just might be my own imaginings though.

Kurk
Oh, I thought Dooku in his old age was fueled by his regret and anger for remaining abstinent.

Nephthys
Originally posted by ares834
I'm just baffled the dude has fans. I enjoy Christopher Lee and all, but Dooku is just a bore. Pretty much the only time I've enjoyed the character was in Yoda: Dark Rendezvous.

Syndicate
Eh the more I think on Dooku the more creeped out and melancholy I get. Ventress is also one of my fave characters and it makes me sad whenever I think about her shitty life.

|King Joker|
I love Dooku. He's a gentleman and so charming but like DMB has said underneath he's evil as ****. I find him very entertaining.

Emperordmb
I honestly don't feel as much sympathy for Ventress as the TCW writers want me to feel.

Syndicate
I honestly don't feel as much sympathy for Ventress as the TCW writers want me to feel.

I hella do tbh.

Emperordmb
Canon only perhaps, but she's way too ****ed up in legends for me to feel sympathy for her.

Syndicate
She's pretty much the same in Legends except there are more signs of her actually being abused. They even did an entire arc for her where she tries to leave the war behind but ends up dying anyways. She's one of the best written and most tragic characters in SW's imo.

Selenial
She's pretty much the same in Legends except there are more signs of her actually being abused. They even did an entire arc for her where she tries to leave the war behind but ends up dying anyways. She's one of the best written and most tragic characters in SW's imo.

She survived.

I loved that ending...

Syndicate
Originally posted by Selenial
She survived.

I loved that ending...

Wait, she did survive in Legends? I thought the ship she was on was shot down by a CIS dreadnought?

|King Joker|
An open ended 'ending' for Ventress is honestly the best fit for her. Too bad Dark Disciple had to ruin it.

Syndicate
Ah it seems the shuttle survived.

Enraged and wounded, Ventress attempted to kill Kenobi, who was trying to help her, only to be dealt a mortal wound by Anakin. As she lay dying, Ventress told Kenobi to protect the Galactic Core from Dooku, and finally let go of her anger and rage. Perhaps, she mused, Kenobi had been right about her. With that, Ventress appeared to die, and Obi-Wan ordered her apparent corpse to be placed aboard a medical shuttle.
Despite appearances to the contrary, Ventress did not die, instead placing herself in a Sith trance on Boz Pity using her Sith healing techniques to heal the wounds she suffered. She was loaded aboard the med runner Bright Flight, and, while on board, emerged from her trance and ordered the pilots to alter their course; to take her as far away as possible from the war, Dooku, and the Jedi. The pilots complied.

Syndicate
An open ended 'ending' for Ventress is honestly the best fit for her. Too bad Dark Disciple had to ruin it.

Eh it's actually pretty tragic but not bad imo. The novel may have been trash but Ventress's ending wasn't. She had almost achieved happiness with Vos before it was taken away from her in the end.

Syndicate
Legends last reference of her was nice as well considering how much then emphasized Obi Wan and Ventress's relationship.

"I have collected a small number of seeds from my desert walks. I think I will plant them and see what they will grow, in memory of Asajj Ventress."
―Obi-Wan Kenobi

Emperordmb
In legends Ventress is a participant in ****ing genocide and likely several other war crimes and ****ed up shit.

Pardon me if I don't feel sympathy for someone who pulled that shit.

|King Joker|
Eh it's actually pretty tragic but not bad imo. The novel may have been trash but Ventress's ending wasn't. She had almost achieved happiness with Vos before it was taken away from her in the end. Ventress was sort of fridged. And I think Vos's and Ventress's relationship was too rushed and kind of just ridiculous.

In legends Ventress is a participant in ****ing genocide and likely several other war crimes and ****ed up shit.

Pardon me if I don't feel sympathy for someone who pulled that shit. To be honest, Ventress in Legends is severely psychotic and just mentally damaged. Pretty different to Canon Asajj.

Syndicate

Pardon me if I don't feel sympathy for someone who pulled that shit.

You know canon Ventress is implied to have done the same right...?

Syndicate
Ventress was sort of fridged. And I think Vos's and Ventress's relationship was too rushed and kind of just ridiculous.

Fair enough. I haven't read the novel. I just appreciate what they attempted to do even if they failed.

Emperordmb
Ventress was sort of fridged. And I think Vos's and Ventress's relationship was too rushed and kind of just ridiculous.
Those full lips though.

FreshestSlice
DD had AotC tier romance, only without model-tier actors

Emperordmb
You know canon Ventress is implied to have done the same right...?
If she's doing the same thing in canon I don't have sympathy for her there either.

Fated Xtasy
Dooku is charismatic in the same way the U.S is. Charming, funny, yet he's by the general view of the public, evil.

Dooku is sympathetic in that he became evil in order to restore order to the galaxy, he went from being the order's most revered and adored Jedi, to one of the galaxy's most feared men all because he wanted the Jedi to break away from the political corruption of the Republic.

For me, It's not that his charm, wit and persona that make him utterly entertaining, it's the fact that he chose to become "evil" not for power, not for wealth, not even for the opportunity to rule the galaxy, he "fell" because he wanted peace, truly did.

What draws me to the character is that he's not completely sure of his motives anymore, he knows he's doing terrible things, and he feels this very strongly internally. Dooku is among the few Sith who's resolve can be shaken, unlike totally gary sue characters(I.e Bane, Valkorion etc)

I'm a fan of Dooku for the charm,charisma, smugness and intelligence he oozes. But it's his struggles with his actions and his sympathetic character that I highly enjoy.

|King Joker|
I don't believe Ventress has been implicated to be involved in genocide in Canon.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Kurk
What do you think?
I aspire to be him

laughing

Syndicate
If she's doing the same thing in canon I don't have sympathy for her there either.

I do tbh. I don't know what I'd have done if a father figure who raised and protected me for years was shot and killed and the organization he was apart of never sent help to rescue him or me off the planet. Then you're forced to fight to survive until a charismatic fatherly figure takes you in and gives you a purpose.

Being honest neither you or I know what those circumstances are like and what we'd do in them if we'd undergone the same so being completely honest I DO sympathize with her.

Emperordmb
She's committing genocide. I don't give a shit who died in front of her.

Syndicate
I don't believe Ventress has been implicated to be involved in genocide in Canon.

Given her casual murder of innocents like Katuunko and that she was a CIS commander who led armies of droids I assumed it was sort of obvious.

Nephthys
I do tbh. I don't know what I'd have done if a father figure who raised and protected me for years was shot and killed and the organization he was apart of never sent help to rescue him or me off the planet. Then you're forced to fight to survive until a charismatic fatherly figure takes you in and gives you a purpose.

Being honest neither you or I know what those circumstances are like and what we'd do in them if we'd undergone the same so being completely honest I DO sympathize with her.

http://33.media.tumblr.com/440a7cee5d8e588f3d40da93c11d10a5/tumblr_inline_npi3nckzcf1rjrl4k_500.gif

One Big Mob
In the DR novel Ventress apparently used her feminine whiles on Dooku in an attempt to get him to teach him more Sith knowledge which Dooku is described as being "not adverse to." And then later he just leaves her sprawled on the floor by cutting off circulation to her brain or something of the sort and they both don't look at eachother after not willing to acknowledge the moment before parting ways.

It suggests abuse not only on an emotional or physical level but a sexual one as well. That just might be my own imaginings though. There's a very good chance he just unloaded years of frustration inside her. With the amount unleashed in her, she must be sterile not to have gotten pregnant.

Syndicate
She's committing genocide. I don't give a shit who died in front of her.

Alright Emp. If that's how you feel. I just hope that you or someone close to you never has to face adversity on the level of what Ventress had to. It changes people and can cause them to do unimaginable things. Morality isn't all black and white is all I'm saying.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Nephthys
http://33.media.tumblr.com/440a7cee5d8e588f3d40da93c11d10a5/tumblr_inline_npi3nckzcf1rjrl4k_500.gif
Lulz. thumb up

|King Joker|
Originally posted by One Big Mob
There's a very good chance he just unloaded years of frustration inside her. With the amount unleashed in her, she must be sterile not to have gotten pregnant. More likely that he's sterile...

Syndicate
Nah I'm just kidding. Murder is murder. Not like motives or circumstances matter or anything.

#GiveVentressTheDeathSentence

FreshestSlice
They really don't. Otherwise everyone with a sob story gets off Scot free.

Selenial
Wait, she did survive in Legends? I thought the ship she was on was shot down by a CIS dreadnought?

Hmm?

I thought after the battle of Boz Pity she fled the war on a medical frigate?

|King Joker|
Nah I'm just kidding. Murder is murder. Not like motives or circumstances matter or anything.

#GiveVentressTheDeathSentence NGRI. smile

One Big Mob
More likely that he's sterile... He's achieved a skill in the force so much so that everyone of his sperm could produce offspring. If you spread out one load and seperated each sperm and placed them in a vag, each woman would get pregnant.

Ventress must be dead inside

Syndicate
They really don't. Otherwise everyone with a sob story gets off Scot free.

Of course. What do you take us for? Liberal nutjobs that praise sinners for murder? Lol.

Syndicate
Originally posted by Selenial
Hmm?

I thought after the battle of Boz Pity she fled the war on a medical frigate?

I checked. You're correct.

Emperordmb
Murder is one thing. Genocide is on a completely different scale, and it's not a scale Ventress's past justifies.

Syndicate
Murder is one thing. Genocide is on a completely different scale, and it's not a scale Ventress's past justifies.

Aha. She obviously did it because she just enjoys the suffering of others.

Syndicate
I'm going to be honest here. The views expressed in this thread were pretty immature and honestly a little disgusting. I'm going to be off for a while.

FreshestSlice
Of course. What do you take us for? Liberal nutjobs that praise sinners for murder? Lol.
No, I take, everyone else, as a sane individual that realizes no hardship justifies wholesale slaughter. Anakin's mom dying didn't excuse him killing a bunch of women and children. Ventress' master dying doesn't excuse her genocide either.

|King Joker|
No, I take, everyone else, as a sane individual that realizes no hardship justifies wholesale slaughter. Anakin's mom dying didn't excuse him killing a bunch of women and children. Ventress' master dying doesn't excuse her genocide either. You're disgusting!

Beniboybling
But in Star Wars, no one is beyond redemption. smile

FreshestSlice
Anakin saw too much hardship, and those younglings probably deserved it.
#Vaderdidnothingwrong

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
What draws me to the character is that he's not completely sure of his motives anymore, he knows he's doing terrible things, and he feels this very strongly internally. Dooku is among the few Sith who's resolve can be shaken, unlike totally gary sue characters(I.e Bane, Valkorion etc)
Clearly you didn't read POD then because Bane struggling with his morality, feeling very conflicted, and having his resolve shaken so much he loses his ability to draw upon the Force for a while is one of the biggest plot points in the book. But sure, Bane's just some bland gary sue character thumb up

And aside from Dark Rendezvous, where else does Dooku give a single **** about his actions?

Nephthys

He tried to kill a baby.

RHaggis
His dick probably shriveled up years ago. I doubt he got any hole before that happened.

Fated Xtasy
Clearly you didn't read POD then because Bane struggling with his morality, feeling very conflicted, and having his resolve shaken so much he loses his ability to draw upon the Force for a while is one of the biggest plot points in the book. But sure, Bane's just some bland gary sue character thumb up

Which felt so flat it could have well been served as a pancake at Ihop and everyone would believe it was, indeed, a pancake.

TCW, LOE, ROTS, AOTC.

Now if you'll excuse me, I've other things to do.

Beniboybling
Which felt so flat it could have well been served as a pancake at Ihop and everyone would believe it was, indeed, a pancake. https://popcultureperversion.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/4h6y6.gif

Emperordmb
Which felt so flat it could have well been served as a pancake at Ihop and everyone would believe it was, indeed, a pancake.
You're telling me Bane wasn't feeling legitimate moral conflict? The dude lost all of his power because of that struggle and you're telling me Bane's a Gary Sue because he never has struggles like that when he blatantly did.

Regardless of how well written that scene is, because that has absolutely nothing to do with the point you're making, what you're saying about Bane never having conflict or struggle like that is factually wrong.

TCW, LOE, ROTS, AOTC.
Not sure about LOE but in ROTS TCW and AOTC he seems like he couldn't give a less of a **** about his actions.

Now if you'll excuse me, I've other things to do.
Or other people to do

Selenial
I'm going to be honest here. The views expressed in this thread were pretty immature and honestly a little disgusting. I'm going to be off for a while.

https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2015-05/23/17/imagebuzz/webdr02/anigif_optimized-20259-1432417638-1.gif

Couldn't resist.

Syndicate
Just curious Emp when did Bane actually struggle with his own morality in PoD?

Emperordmb
Just curious Emp when did Bane actually struggle with his own morality in PoD?
After he killed Fohargh in cold blood and realized he was also responsible for his father's death.

Syndicate
Ah, yes. Any other times?

Darth Abonis
If you read Darth Vader and the Ghost Prison, one of the inmates was a female general of the CIS and "something more" to Dooku, so at least in legends he's not a virgin

Kurk
Originally posted by Darth Abonis
If you read Darth Vader and the Ghost Prison, one of the inmates was a female general of the CIS and "something more" to Dooku, so at least in legends he's not a virgin
Thanks for the clarification

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by ares834

Dooku was awesome. His elegance and grace with his lightsaber dueling, his eloquent speech, the dude is cool. He Amy not be as popular as other characters, but he's still good. Especially in TCW.

EmperorSidious2
It just baffles me that people defend Dooku's morality so often when the dude is so evil. It's like, is the guy really so charismatic that people are willing to look beyond him being sadistic and committing genocide and killing countless innocents and shit like that to try and justify his morality?

For all of Maul's demonic appearance and Dooku's charisma, Dooku is actually more vile than Maul is tbh

This i can agree with.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.