Rebels Ahsoka vs RotJ Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
1: Sabers
2: Force
3: All Out

Can she do it?

Emperordmb
Ahsoka stomps all three tbh.

ares834
Yes. She can with ease.

ILS
Given that Dooku is a pile of bones by this point, yeah, I think Ahsoka has this.

Kurk
good troll

ares834
No trolling. We're just going off what the OP says.

Kurk
haha gimme a break I just returned to KMC

ILS
Originally posted by Kurk
good troll Sorry.

Good fight, hard to choose a winner. Ahsoka should win in a close fight unless she pulls a Darth Zannah and trips over Dooku's grave.

|King Joker|
LMFAO

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Kurk
haha gimme a break I just returned to KMC
You called someone a troll for not thinking dust could defeat Ahsoka. Maybe your break should have been longer...

/spelling is basic
/no punches pulled

Col. Valerian
ROTJ Dooku would take on the all the Inquisitors and win.

TheNuisanceBird
Not sure on what you mean by ROTJ Dooku.

Kurk
Damn I meant RotS people cmon now.

cs_zoltan
Poor guy

McP
ROTS Dooku takes that

TheNuisanceBird
Ok well in that case Dooku. He outclasses Ahsoka to the point were his physicality isn't a problem.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by ILS
Dooku with ease.

S_W_LeGenD
^^^

I am not sure about the ease factor. Ahsoka have become powerful and her agility is good.

FreshestSlice
Ahsoka is faster and far more dominating than Dooku. He dies. Again.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Ahsoka is faster and far more dominating than Dooku. He dies. Again.

http://www.narutoforums.com/images/smilies/168qb.png No.

Emperordmb
Dooku definitely does not win with ease or medium difficulty. This is a win he'll have to work for.

Sinious
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Dooku definitely does not win with ease or medium difficulty. This is a win he'll have to work for. which he'll get every round regardless

|King Joker|
Dooku definitely does not win with ease or medium difficulty. This is a win he'll have to work for. Prove Dooku can't ragdoll stomp at a moment's notice. erm

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Lord Stark
http://www.narutoforums.com/images/smilies/168qb.png No.
Yes.

/your move

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Sinious
which he'll get every round regardless
By every round do you mean Sabers Force and All-Out? Or 10/10 Ahsoka has no chance at winning?

|King Joker|
Ahsoka is faster and far more dominating than Dooku. He dies. Again. u bein serious tho fresh

Sinious
By every round do you mean Sabers Force and All-Out? Or 10/10 Ahsoka has no chance at winning? both tbh

Ahsoka's not doing anything to him with TK and she is inferior in sabers. Dooku also has the lightning advantage. She would make Dooku work for it every time, but I don't think she can take a round.

|King Joker|
At the very least she could do something to him with TK, but it wouldn't be consistent and he would usually have the edge in that area, I think.

In the other areas Dooku is simply better than her, but Ahsoka's close enough to make his victories hard-fought.

Sinious
Yeah by "not doing anything" I meant anything that will grant her the victory.

Lord Stark
Yes.

/your move

Pwning Inquisitors, fighting on par with Maul and holding back Vader are great feats to be sure. But killing Ventress with lightning, stalemating Season 7 CWs Anakin, ragdolling and schooling Kenobi, not to mention holding off Yoda are simply better feats.

Emperordmb
Holding back Vader?! They basically said Vader had no hesitation killing her.

|King Joker|
Holding back Vader?! They basically said Vader had no hesitation killing her. I think he meant holding back as in holding him off

FreshestSlice
Pwning Inquisitors, fighting on par with Maul and holding back Vader are great feats to be sure. But killing Ventress with lightning, stalemating Season 7 CWs Anakin, ragdolling and schooling Kenobi, not to mention holding off Yoda are simply better feats.
The **** they are.

Lord Stark
The **** they are.

All of the feats I mentioned are beyond Ahsoka.

FreshestSlice
You'll have to forgive me to not considering stomping Ventress and nearly losing to Season 6 Anakin as superior feats to dueling Vader as well as Ahsoka did.

Lord Stark
You'll have to forgive me to not considering stomping Ventress and nearly losing to Season 6 Anakin as superior feats to dueling Vader as well as Ahsoka did.

Lol Dooku actually pushed back S6 Anakin and Kenobi combined and stalemated S7 Anakin in Dark Disciple. What are you getting at here? I also like how you conveniently omitted Dooku's feat of holding his own against Yoda.

Syndicate
Freshest tends to conveniently "forget" ( read ignore ) portions of his oppositions posts.

|King Joker|
You'll have to forgive me to not considering stomping Ventress and nearly losing to Season 6 Anakin as superior feats to dueling Vader as well as Ahsoka did. Originally posted by |King Joker|
u bein serious tho fresh

FreshestSlice
Lol Dooku actually pushed back S6 Anakin and Kenobi combined and stalemated S7 Anakin in Dark Disciple. What are you getting at here?

The part where he was running away and knocked on his ass before needing to take Anakin by surprise with Lightning, just to run?

Why would I even bring in Dark Rendezvous in a canon debate? You can't cherry pick.

EmperorSidious2
Ahsoka hasn't displayed any mastery of the force that Dooku couldn't replicate or hasn't already done amd on a far bigger scale.

Nephthys
Lmao of the idea of Ahsoka doing as well against Yoda as Dooku.

FreshestSlice
You mean what Dooku needed a nexus for? Regardless, it's not applicable here, as it's a canon debate. Like I said.

Syndicate
You mean what Dooku needed a nexus for? Regardless, it's not applicable here, as it's a canon debate. Like I said.

And in canon Yoda was unable to defeat Dooku.

FreshestSlice
Wut.

Syndicate
Wut.

In canon Dooku held his own against Yoda. Granted Yoda didn't want to kill him but if he was capable of blitzing or overwhelming Dooku he would have disarmed him to have ended the war. Since he didn't I can only assume he was incapable of such as anything else would be OOC or PIS.

FreshestSlice
What the hell are you talking about?

Darth Thor
Yeah going with Dooku here. Wider range of feats.

Syndicate
What the hell are you talking about?

Can't really make it ant clearer then I did. Learn to engrish.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nah. He legit can't recall a time in Canon when Dooku held his own against Yoda.

Syndicate
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nah. He legit can't recall a time in Canon when Dooku held his own against Yoda.

Poor bastard's memory going already. sad

Beniboybling
The idea of Ahsoka holding out against Yoda for around half a minute really isn't so unreasonable when you consider that she was able to hold her own against Vader from over three times as long. Then there's the fact she's able to stalemate against Maul who, in his not-to-distant-prime, held out against Darth Sidious for a similar amount of time, while wielding a much more energy intensive form. mmm

McP
Unlike Yoda during his fight with Dooku, Sidious dominated Maul and Opress at the start. They could be caught off-guard though, but still - Sidious was fighting them both at once, was kicking them and Force pushing them. Dooku held his own much better against Yoda, and he was alone. Ale after two duels and short Force battle.

Darth Thor

I think TCW series has legitimately made a lot of us forget AOTC happened.

Col. Valerian
Yoda honestly doesn't seem like he was going all out, based on how his fight against Sidious went.

Beniboybling
I see no reason to believe he wasn't, but Maul would have expended energy at a far greater rate than Dooku with his conservative form regardless.

Col. Valerian
Yoda's fight against Dooky just doesn't seem consistent to his fight against Sidious.

Beniboybling
In what sense?

FreshestSlice
I legit don't think anyone who's pressed by AotC's Anakin is a match for Yoda, but I like common sense, so that might be where that's coming from.

Col. Valerian
Originally posted by Beniboybling
In what sense?

I legit don't think anyone who's pressed by AotC's Anakin is a match for Yoda, but I like common sense, so that might be where that's coming from.

Also that, and in the sense that Yoda seemed much more efficient in combat against Sidious than he was against Dooku.

Beniboybling
Mmm, well it does stand to reason that given the circumstances he was performing better than usual. Perhaps better than he ever had.

FreshestSlice
He got an arm chopped off. Probably a low point in his career up until then.

Beniboybling
I mean Yoda against Palpy. smile

FreshestSlice
Yoda's been looking for an excuse to get Jedi killed for centuries now. Why would he fight his hardest then?

Lord Stark
The part where he was running away and knocked on his ass before needing to take Anakin by surprise with Lightning, just to run?

No the part where he ****ed Anakin and Obi-Wan's investigation by beating the crap out of Kenobi, pressured Anakin into retreat then killed the only two witnesses they had left in their investigation after dodging their combined TK.

Did you forget the movie where he held his own against Yoda? Your dementia is starting to show, not so fresh anymore are ye?

Syndicate
not so fresh anymore are ye?

Lol.

FreshestSlice
No the part where he ****ed Anakin and Obi-Wan's investigation by beating the crap out of Kenobi, pressured Anakin into retreat then killed the only two witnesses they had left in their investigation after dodging their combined TK.

Which changes him getting floored how...?

Go up and look a few posts underneath the one you're quoting. As clever as it must make you feel to be a smartass, I'm not going to repeat myself. I'm sure you can read it and respond to that.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by FreshestStrap
As clever as it must make you feel to be a smartass,

http://www.middleoftheleft.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Pot-calling-the-kettle-black-734818.jpg

|King Joker|
LMFAO thumb up

FreshestSlice
I'm not a smartass to be clever. I'm just a terrible person.

Darth Thor
I legit don't think anyone who's pressed by AotC's Anakin is a match for Yoda,

Pretty sure Ultimate SW confirms Dooku beat AOTC Anakin and Obi-Wan easily.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Pretty sure Ultimate SW confirms Dooku beat AOTC Anakin and Obi-Wan easily.

The official website also says they were "no match" for the Count.

gideongarner01
Even a dead dooku could stomp overrated weak Ashoka.

banana3
Dooku lost to movie 3 Anakin. Yoda must have been holding back.

Ahsoka wins

carthage

juggernaut74
Dooku is on another level.

The only reason he lost to Anakin is because he was following a plan laid out by Palpatine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.