Luke Skywalker vs. Darth Bane and company

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Luke Skywalker in his prime faces off against the following team:

Darth Bane (DoE)
Darth Zannah (DoE)
Kas'im
Sirak
Kopecz
Qordis
Githany
Kaan
The Rancor Kas'im fought
One of the assassins Bane fought

Skywalker is duel wielding lightsabers. Bloodlust on.

Emperordmb
yeah he's not taking all of them at once

carthage
The rancor Kas'im fought lmfao so random

The Ellimist
Originally posted by carthage
The rancor Kas'im fought lmfao so random

Must have been a pretty powerful rancor. No-name fodder lost tribe sith were one-shotting Nightsister-amped rancors in FotJ, but this one gave Kas'im a pretty good fight. Or maybe Kas'im is really weak.

FreshestSlice
If Kas'im is weak, how would he be in a Bane novel? That automatically makes you top-tier.

carthage
laughing out loud

Col. Valerian
One of the assassins Bane fought and the Rancor FTW tbh. Luke doesn't stand a chance against these two.

The Ellimist
True. Not sure if Luke stands a chance here then. Maybe give him the mercenaries that Bane faced at the beginning of RoT?

Syndicate
:6

Sinious
Great, another Bane troll is exactly what this forum needed erm

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Sinious
Great, another Bane troll is exactly what this forum needed erm

Interesting - you accuse me of being a troll because I come upon unpopular conclusions, and you absolve yourself of any such title because you just sit to the side and make mocking gestures.

Saying something unpopular = troll status, suspending need to actually point out flaws in the argumentation

Saying something popular behind literally no substance or pretense of wanting to debate = not a troll, but being the popular kid by rendering verdict via appeal to popularity

Wonderful! Your intellect truly knows no bounds.

Sinious
Bro, if you were being serious all this time, then you're the worst thing that happened to Darth Bane since Carthage.

Welcome to the forums tho big grin

The Ellimist
Bro, if you were being serious all this time

The validity of my arguments is independent of my own tone or opinion. Come on, this is basically logical fallacies 101 now, man.

I'm going to teach you some manners. evil face

Sinious
Well insincerity is not very appealing in debating imo and when combined with boredom, it leads to trolling.

But if you stick around long enough and continue to argue against Sheev or Valky, I'll probably stop calling you a troll and destroy you. Until then;
Originally posted by Beniboybling
You are funny, I will enjoy your stay on these boards. Pls keep cancer to a minimum tho. smile

The Ellimist
Well insincerity is not very appealing in debating

Insincerity in the data and facts presented, obviously. Insincerity in what you "really" believe? That's what makes competitive debating possible, lol.

-------------------

Regardless, kidding aside, I think Luke at his best could take this. Everyone below Zannah is effectively irrelevant and can be oneshotted. For precedent take a look at Palpatine vs. Windu and the B-team; Sidious was able to take everyone else out without Windu being able to do anything because he was too busy avoiding getting killed himself. I'd imagine a similar thing happening here; the eight won't get in a position to tactically surround Luke if he charges at a particular concentration of them and takes them all out quickly, gradually dwindling their numbers.

Really, Carthage has a point here; Bane really isn't as impressive as people have propped him up to be. His two most impressive attributes are his prodigious learning curve and destroying the temple on Lehon. He otherwise is routinely tagged by mooks. Peak Luke could likely make him irrelevant in the same way Palpatine made pre-vaapad amped Windu irrelevant, but even worse.

As for the others, Zannah's trump card is her illusions, which would probably not affect Luke, given his resistance of UnuThul's TP, vast knowledge of the Force, and being probably the best illusionist in the mythos notwithstanding entities. Kas'im may be technically skilled, but he's too weak in the Force to keep up with Luke's speed (he's < PoD Bane). All the rest could and in some cases were crushed by PoD Bane's TK. Well, except for those random assassins that gave Bane trouble, which really doesn't do his case any favors.

EmperorSidious2
Luke. He is just way to powerful for anyone here, and can quickly overwhelm virtually anyone else here.

The Ellimist
how can Luke handle the rancor's mighty swipe and claw?

Syndicate
He can't.

AncientPower
TK'ing Dxun > TK'ing Dovin Basals.

CactusJoe
Luke can take this imo.

RealistRacism
Christ. Luke gets dog piled.

TenebrousWay
Lukes wins with a single force wave.

CuckedCurry
Luke murders

DarthCaedus77
Luke

HP Legend
Kas'im solos.

Freedon Nadd
So Bane moved a moon? That still stands on this forum?

TheNuisanceBird
Luke mind rapes the rancor into aggressively and violently f-ucking Bane and friends while he goes to have a three way with Mara Jade and Jaina.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.