Leneer/Shan vs. Tano/Ti vs. Maul/Opress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Aryn and Satele are in their prime.

Ahsoka and Shaak Ti are in their prime.

Maul as of The Phantom Menace, Savage is in his prime.

Battle takes place on Kiros. Who wins? smile

cs_zoltan
Togrutas cause Lekku.

Selenial
mmm

I'm going to side team Togruta. Aryn and Satele is a pretty beastly team, but I feel like Ahsoka/Ti can play the crowd better.

Team sith is ****ed tho.

Emperordmb
Id side Togrutas. Maul and Ahsoka are the strongest fighters here, and I think TFU Ti is the next best combatant.

Syndicate
If you changed it to RotS Shaak I might side team 1 but as this is prime ( TFU ) Shaak I'll go team 2.

Vixas
Barring any potential ganging-up I'm siding Team 2-gruta. While Satele is the Force MVP and Maul arguably the Sabers MVP, Ti is comparable to both in both aspects and also has very capable back-up in Miss Tano. Savage is the most disadvantaged fighter here so I see little to no hope for the Sith team. And frankly the only way I see Team 1 winning is if they allow the Sith to distract Team 2 and claim a kill on Ahsoka or even Ti before things get even get into full swing.

Beniboybling
Team Togruta. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.