RoT bloodlusted Bane - Sith gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKBart
Rules
* RoT Bane
* Orbalisk armor
* In character
* Bloodlusted
* Fight in Tython cave, starting distance 10 meters
* 3h of rest and heal after each round

The gauntlet
1. Count Dooku
2. Freedon Nadd
3. RotJ Darth Vader
4. Exar Kun
5. Darth Plagueis
6. TOR Scourge
7. LotF Jacen Solo
8. Darth Malgus
9. Darth Marr
10. RotS Palpatine
11. Darth Plagueis & TPM Palpatine
12. RotS Palpatine & LotF Jacen Solo
13. LotF Jacen Solo & Darth Plagueis & Darth Krayt
14. DE Palpatine & Naga Sadow & Karness Muur & Ajunta Pall
15. DE Palpatine & Valkorion

hutchy1345
4 or 5

|King Joker|
5, IMO.

Edit: Or 3... mmm

Emperordmb
Originally posted by hutchy1345
4 or 5

Beniboybling
Hard, paineful stop at 3. smile

|King Joker|
I don't know, far inferior Force users can throw Vader 10-15 meters. He's pretty sad. smile

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Hard, painful stop at 3. smile

Fated Xtasy
Vader being faster than Mace, Soara, Kenobi, Anakin, etc

Impresses me more than raindrops. Considering this was Vader before his prime, I think ROtJ Vader is infinitely superior to the iteration of him that received the aforementioned accolade.

So yeah, Vader.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by |King Joker|
I don't know, far inferior Force users can throw Vader 10-15 meters. He's pretty sad. smile Good point. mmm

Obviously emotionally conflicted tho. smile

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Vader being faster than Mace, Soara, Kenobi, Anakin, etc

Did Sora **** Soa?

Fated Xtasy
LOL if joker says wasn't Vader conflicted imma be pissed AF because how he down played Ferus kicking Vader's ass

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Good point. mmm

Obviously emotionally conflicted tho. smile True... We should also not ignore that Vader could have ragdoll stomped Ahsoka on a whim. He just didn't feel like it.

So yeah, Bane could very well end there.

carthage
loses all other than Scourge and Marr

FreshestSlice
Kek at Bane beating Dooku.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Kek at Bane beating Dooku.

tbh

Syndicate

AncientPower
Likely down at 3, definitely down at 4.

The order of this thread is an actual disease.

JKBart
Originally posted by AncientPower
Likely down at 3, definitely down at 4.

The order of this thread is an actual disease.

Freedon Nadd is immensely more powerful than Dooku, and it's Force powers that matter more against orbalisk-encased Bane, not to mention Nadd wields orbalisk armor himself, but I know that one is controversial.

RotJ Vader and Exar Kun is controversial either. You can easily toss it up every day.

Marr above Malgus may be controversial, yeah, since Marr is supposedly superior to Malgus, but only to an iteration before FE. On the other hand, Marr is supposed to be superior to Malgus just a year before False Emperor, multiple years after Deceived... So I think they are even at worst.

I may have messed up 12 and 13, if one considers RotS Palpatine superior to both Plagueis and Krayt, but I think different.

If it goes for 14... yeah, okay, it may be messed up somewhat.

- DE Palpatine > Darth Plagueis, very clearly
- Karness Muur < Krayt, but only barely
- Naga Sadow & Ajunta Pall < LotF Jacen Solo, pretty clearly

If you think DE Palpatine isn't as much above Plagueis, as Jacen is above Naga and Ajunta, then you may be right. That round is messed up, I can admit that, but it's far from "cancer" lol

The Ellimist
Bane is a hypersonic fighter so he clears easily. But I'll use the interpretation of Bane best accepted by Gideon's Establishment:

Originally posted by JKBart
1. Count Dooku

Loses. Dooku has infinitely better saber feats and accolades and enough speed and strength in the Force to make it a duel (he ragdolls Obi Wan, lifts giant pillars, etc.)

Bane routinely struggles with random mook enemies in RoT/DoE; Dooku while drugged disarms three nightsisters with a gesture, clowns Obi Wan, Force lightnings Anakin Skywalker, etc. Only issue is his orbalisk armor, but Dooku can disarm him and then it's just a matter of putting his saber through his skull.

No idea TBH. Vitiate feared him so Bane probably loses.

Gets destroyed and crushed through his armor. 80% of Palpatine and his feats in TFU >>>>>>>>>>>> anything Bane has ever done. Look at how pre-prime Vader handles seven Jedi ambushing him and compare it to Bane struggling against eight shadow assassins or random mercenaries.

Probably loses. Kun has better saber and Force feats and was a threat to post-DE Luke.

laughing Bane dies within 15 seconds.

Not sure TBH.

laughing Caedus by Invincible explicitly > Vader, and can contend with Luke as a swordsman.

laughing Malgus flattens him.

Loses, but why is this so high...

laughing laughing laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.