Anakin Skywalker & Ahsoka Tano vs Count Dooku & Quinlan Vos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Beniboybling
TCW Anakin Skywalker and Dark Disciple Vos, Dooku and Ahsoka are in their primes.

Battle takes place in Dooku's Palace. Who wins?

cs_zoltan
Sidious.

Beniboybling
Sidious always wins. yes

|King Joker|
Hm... I think Dooku would take Anakin after a long and hard fight, and I'm not sure on Vos vs. Ahsoka. Team 1 does have the added benefit of good synergy, though. All in all it could go either way, I think.

hutchy1345
Tempted to go with team 1
although it ultimately depends on whether dooku can beat anakin, whoever wins that matchup wins the fight for their team for sure

Emperordmb
Team two. TCW Anakin isn't good enough to beat Dooku

Beniboybling
He beat him on Naboo tho. mmm

Selenial
The **** is TCW Anakin? The mentally retarded, overbloated excuse for an 11 year old that we saw in Season 1, or the impressive, ballsy warrior of Season 6? mmm

|King Joker|
Wasn't he electrocuted and thrown into a pillar

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Beniboybling
He beat him on Naboo tho. mmm
He got flung into a pillar and electrocuted.

Total Warrior
Mmm, this is very very close, I can't decide. Maybe team 2? Due to Dooku being slighty stronger than Anakin, while Vos and Ahsoka stalemate each other

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Selenial
The **** is TCW Anakin? The mentally retarded, overbloated excuse for an 11 year old that we saw in Season 1, or the impressive, ballsy warrior of Season 6? mmm The latter.

EDIT: Well Season 5 really.

@Joker and DMB, yes, after knocking him on his ass and putting his hands round his throat.

Selenial
Yeh, team 1 then, because Vos destroys Ahsoka in seconds which prompts Zonakin to kill them both smile

|King Joker|
what the fugg

Beniboybling
Originally posted by |King Joker|
what the fugg

Lord Stark
The latter.

EDIT: Well Season 5 really.

@Joker and DMB, yes, after knocking him on his ass and putting his hands round his throat.

Because he was toying with him.

Selenial
Not sure if you think I was serious mmm

I hate Vos more than life itself http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/841309534.gif

JKBart

I hate Vos more than life itself http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/841309534.gif

paine
agony
despiur

Emperordmb

Yeah DD Vos just made no sense in both his power progression and character progression.

|King Joker|

I hate Vos more than life itself http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/841309534.gif listen to Tibetan flutes they will make u love life Sel

Total Warrior

I hate Vos more than life itself http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/841309534.gif Redpill wouldn't approve mad

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Because he was toying with him. erm

Darth Thor
Because he was toying with him.

How do you figure that?

Kurk
Sith take it

Syndicate
Team 2 stomps.

EmperorSidious2
Team 2

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Darth Thor
How do you figure that?

By the fact that he's fighting literally with a hand behind his back. And before you say 'that's just his form'. Against Anakin and Kenobi he has his second hand free (not behind his back), against Savage and Ventress he has his second hand free, and against Ventress and the Nightsisters he has his second hand free.

I also shouldn't have to explain how hard it is to deal with Anakin's brute strength with one hand.

Beniboybling
Nah. Dooku fights predominately with one hand, in typical Makashi form, where he puts his non-dominant hand hardly makes any difference to his dueling capabilities.

In fact its typical for fencers to place the non-dominant hand behind the back while fighting, and he does the same when fighting both Anakin and Obi-Wan in Season 6.

Darth Thor
By the fact that he's fighting literally with a hand behind his back. And before you say 'that's just his form'. Against Anakin and Kenobi he has his second hand free (not behind his back), against Savage and Ventress he has his second hand free, and against Ventress and the Nightsisters he has his second hand free.

I also shouldn't have to explain how hard it is to deal with Anakin's brute strength with one hand.

You realise that also means Maul was toying with literally everyone in Rebels right?

McP
How do you figure that?

I agree with dear Lord Stark, but disagree with his answer.
Dooku could hold his hand behind his back and it doesn't mean that he was holding back. But the fact, that he was giving his ground all the time, doesn't even try to attack and was always two steps after his Magnaguard and Palpatine means, that he was holding back. After Anakin gained the advantage, he countered with Force FL and TK, and after that he still doesn't een try to kill Anakin. He just walked away, he doesn't even try to run. He could take Palpatine, run to his ship and flee. He could attack Anakin and try to finish him as well. We already seen, what he could do, when he was pretty serious (S6 TCW for example).

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Yeah DD Vos just made no sense in both his power progression and character progression.

Yeah pretty sure casually pushing Dooku's saber out of his hand wouldn't normally be possible. That scene made no sense.

TheNuisanceBird
You realise that also means Maul was toying with literally everyone in Rebels right?

^ Although that's much more believable.

|King Joker|
Neither are believable whatsoever.

TheNuisanceBird
Neither are believable whatsoever.

That was my point. Maul got like what? Two stomps in the episode?

|King Joker|
The only stomp was when he Force gripped the Seventh Sister and killed her with his lightsaber, IIRC.

TheNuisanceBird
The only stomp was when he Force gripped the Seventh Sister and killed her with his lightsaber, IIRC.

The other was against the fourth Inquisitor which I think is called the Eighth Brother. Yes he was taken by surprise, but he had enough time to activate his lightsaber and defend.

He also individually stomped Inquisitors during the brief 3 on 1. Yes, he didn't remove them from the fight, but he would've had they faced him alone.

Darth Thor
Maul was dealing with the Inquisitors with ease. That's his only good showing that came out of this.

Now Watch how Canon even ruins that by saying the Sith Temple was a Dark Side Nexus which greatly enhanced the abilities of all Dark Siders sad

|King Joker|
Well, Maul's showing against the Inquisitors in that case would still be legitimate because the Inquisitors would have also been amplified by the nexus.

Beniboybling
Mmm, only Ahsoka stands to gain. http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/1742136542.gif

Darth Thor
^ It would make Maul's showings against Ahsoka a lot less impressive for him, and his showing against Kanan even more horrible.

Even his showing against the Inq's would be less impressive, given it looked really impressive because he dealt with them with seemingly much more ease than Kanan and Ahsoka. But if it was a DS Nexus that would be the reason erm

Beniboybling
^ It would make Maul's showings against Ahsoka a lot less impressive for him, and his showing against Kanan even more horrible.

Even his showing against the Inq's would be less impressive, given it looked really impressive because he dealt with them with seemingly much more ease than Kanan and Ahsoka. But if it was a DS Nexus that would be the reason erm A necessary sacrifice. smile

|King Joker|
Mmm, only Ahsoka stands to gain. http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/1742136542.gif thumb up smile

Lord Stark

Which makes sense, the only people who Maul shouldn't be toying with on Malachor are Ahsoka and Vader.

Darth Thor
^ I'm cool with that interpretation thumb up

Syndicate
Count Dooku beats Ahsoka and Quinlan Vos stalemates or beats Anakin. It's not that difficult guys.

Lord Stark
^ I'm cool with that interpretation thumb up

The only way Maul would struggle with Inquisitors is by sheer force of number (like 3+)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.