Machete Wielding ex/Football Player kills Jogger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
SMH.

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/2016/04/ex-am-football-star-accused-of-killing-white-rock-lake-jogger-found-incompetent-for-trial.html/

Surtur
They just need to execute this piece of shit.

Time-Immemorial
Not even national news..no major network coverage period.

Surtur
If they know he is guilty just put him down. I'd rather they spend tax dollars on that then on any kind of care for him. This is why we need the death penalty in every single state.

Time-Immemorial
They are trying to get him off for "mental instability"

Surtur
I think anyone who kills for anything other then self defense is unstable. Even if they are of sound mind and know what they are doing..the fact they could be of sound mind and do that is what makes me call them unstable. Just like I'd call a professional hitman unstable. Or how I'd call Ted Bundy or Charles Manson unstable.

Time-Immemorial
No one cares because its white on black crime. If a white football player took a machete to a black jogger, he would be labeled a nazi racist.

Bardock42
A very sad story. That you have to make this into a race thing is shameful, TI. Show some respect and keep your politics out of such things.

Time-Immemorial
Dont tell me what to do, who do you think you are, I can say whatever I want about any topic, and express my opinion on whatever it is.

Bardock42
And I can point out that it is shameful and pathetic to use such a tragedy for your hateful, racial messages. It's just despicable how you don't care for the the horrible thing that happened, you just want to make a racist point.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Bardock42
And I can point out that it is shameful and pathetic to use such a tragedy for your hateful, racial messages. It's just despicable how you don't care for the the horrible thing that happened, you just want to make a racist point.

You don't have any idea what you are talking. The point is this story was covered up big time.

jaden101
Yet so far I've found articles on the daily mail website (the biggest news site in the world), cbs, yahoo news, USA today, Fox news and that's from about a minute of searching.

Yeah. Total cover up.

Time-Immemorial
Zero Network Broadcast coverage

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Surtur
They just need to execute this piece of shit.
You sound like the goddamn Punisher. Take it easy, man.

meep-meep
Schizophrenic or not, he's gotta go. There's no way you do something like that and 'regain competency'. He should probably be executed. He's a danger to society.

meep-meep
Yeah. I'm sure I heard about this awhile back. No major media coverage I'm aware of.

Surtur
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
You sound like the goddamn Punisher. Take it easy, man.

I sound like the punisher because I want a murderous piece of shit removed from this Earth?

Originally posted by Bardock42

To be fair though, you do realize people do the same thing when a white guy kills a black guy, right? Immediately assume it's a racial issue? I'm just saying I haven't seen you running into those topics to call those people pathetic. I realize you'll say something along the lines of "blacks experience racism more so it's a valid assumption" but it's still assuming racism immediately. I don't just mean people on this forum, but people in general, with people starting riots over situations where they have zero clue as to what the f*ck truly happened.

Originally posted by meep-meep
Schizophrenic or not, he's gotta go. There's no way you do something like that and 'regain competency'. He should probably be executed. He's a danger to society.

There also is no doubt he is guilty. This is a textbook case of when a death penalty should be done very very quickly. Instead of this guy spending the rest of his life feeding off the tax payers, just put him down now. Executions are only more expensive because we draw them out so much with constant appeals, which just shouldn't happen when there seems to be no doubt about who committed this crime. If there was only flimsy or circumstantial evidence I'd feel different.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Surtur
I sound like the punisher because I want a murderous piece of shit removed from this Earth?
Isn't that what the Punisher wants?

Surtur
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Isn't that what the Punisher wants?

I want the person legally executed, Punisher wants to run around as a vigilante mowing down these people himself, and he doesn't just kill murderers.

Mindset
Schizophrenic or not, he's gotta go. There's no way you do something like that and 'regain competency'. He should probably be executed. He's a danger to society. They're hoping he regains competency so he can stand trial...

Robtard
Originally posted by jaden101
Yet so far I've found articles on the daily mail website (the biggest news site in the world), cbs, yahoo news, USA today, Fox news and that's from about a minute of searching.

Yeah. Total cover up.

I blame the Illuminati (aka Liberal/Jewish run media)

Time-Immemorial
Yeah. I'm sure I heard about this awhile back. No major media coverage I'm aware of.

thumb up

roughrider

There was a famous case in Canada of one bus passenger decapitating another bus passenger.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Tim_McLean

The guy was judged mentally unstable, and is already out in a halfway house.

Sometimes I think we are too lax and forgiving up here...

One Big Mob
Originally posted by roughrider
There was a famous case in Canada of one bus passenger decapitating another bus passenger.

Sometimes I think we are too lax and forgiving up here... I remember hearing about that vividly as it happened.

Wasn't the guy holding the head up to the window while everyone watched outside the bus?

roughrider
Originally posted by One Big Mob
I remember hearing about that vividly as it happened.

Wasn't the guy holding the head up to the window while everyone watched outside the bus?

Don't think so. If I did, I blocked that out.

This guy just got taken to a mental health place, and apparently served no hard time. I'm not sure that's justice, not to serve time if you are found mentally stable and released.

Surtur

Sometimes I think we are too lax and forgiving up here...

That is god damn disgusting.

Surtur
Don't think so. If I did, I blocked that out.

This guy just got taken to a mental health place, and apparently served no hard time. I'm not sure that's justice, not to serve time if you are found mentally stable and released.

Essentially if you take someones life without a valid reason you should permanently lose your freedom. Now whether you spend the rest of your life in jail or in a mental hospital, the point is you need to be locked away somewhere, forever.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.