Wilson Fisk vs Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
H2H

No weapons.

Impediment
Which versions?

Inhuman
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
H2H

No weapons.

Have you even watched both season of DD yet in their entirety? Or just a few episodes and you want to create threads about it?

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Impediment
Which versions?

Netflix

quanchi112
Punisher wins.

tkitna
Fisk wins

Arachnid1
Fisk is stronger, but Castle is pretty ruthless, going for eye gouges and what not. He probably takes it. Overall ranking in that show is Daredevil>Elektra>Punisher>Stick>Fisk

BruceSkywalker
good match....

slight edge to frank though

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Fisk is stronger, but Castle is pretty ruthless, going for eye gouges and what not. He probably takes it. Overall ranking in that show is Daredevil>Elektra>Punisher>Stick>Fisk

I dont know if Fisk is last on that list though, he is a beast. DD only beat him cause he had his crazy armor, the first time they fought, Fisk stomped DD iirrc.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
I dont know if Fisk is last on that list though, he is a beast. DD only beat him cause he had his crazy armor, the first time they fought, Fisk stomped DD iirrc. True, but he also fought DD after DD was nearly killed by Nobu

Fisk has always fought people when their not at their best, just like when be beat the snot out of Castle in season 2 after his hallway fight where he took knife wounds and brutal hits. I don't think he could take DD or Frank at full power

Its not a knock against him. He's an awesome villain, and the best character on the show IMO

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Arachnid1

Its not a knock against him. He's an awesome villain, and the best character on the show IMO

Totally agree

TheVaultDweller
Yeah, I would lean towards Frank here. Fact is that he still got a good couple of licks in against Fisk, even after fighting all those other inmates, and having his arms and legs chained. That being said, his hits seemed to do little more than actually get Fisk energized and worked up.

Tough fight IMO, but I think Frank can drag out a win.

Also, agree 100% on him as a character. I love how he can flip between seemingly being calm and reasonable, to full on scary, raging psycho, just like that. Also, when Fisk was facing off with Frank during their "fight"/conversation, just how enormous the actor who plays him actually is was really driven home again. Just like the comics, Fisk towers over most of the people around him. He's not just quite tall, he is huge all over, and has an enormous melon on his shoulders.

Psychotron
Punisher.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.