Valkorion vs Team (yes I'm serious)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor fights an epic team consisting of:

Peak Revan
The Dread Masters
Emperor Arcann

Fight takes place in the swamps of Zakuul. Starting distance is 20 meters.

Syndicate
Is Emperor Arcann different from normal Arcann?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
No. That's just his title. Because he's the Emperor.

Syndicate
What have the Dread Masters done again?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Look up an RT

Syndicate
Eh I'll say Vitiate for now.

JKBart
They can defeat him physically to be honest and kill him, but even then he removes them from existence as a spirit entity.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
But will they defeat him physically for a majority? smile

JKBart
Yiz smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
PRovide an analysis, please. smile

JKBart
We saw that if Arcann is ready, he can resist at least a part of Valkorion's power. Obviously the power he utilized through HoT was weakened in itself, and it was done via a vessel, so even more weak, but it must have been a substantial part of his power.

Then add in Revan, who already could stand up somewhat to the power of Vitiate, obviously novel Vitiate was a far lesser being, but also Revan was far from peak too, just released after inhumanly long imprisonment, on a Dark Side nexus, and after a long fight and hiding eating fecals smile smile smile

The Dread Masters may suck in a direct combat, but if they go into the fight prepared to know who will they oppose, and with Revan and Arcann there, they can provide enough of an opportunity. Even Revan and Arcann together won't stand up to Valkorion for long with that distance (20 meters is just too much given Valkorion's skillset), but there will be nearly a dozen of people, and most of them (DMs) in a naturally perfect coordination and a crowd that large is a huge factor in itself. Valkorion can't defend on every front at once, as superior as he is.

FreshestSlice
Most of this team is oneshot'd.

FreshestSlice
Yeah, we all already knew about everything you just said.

FreshestSlice
No, I haven't subbed since December. Pretty much the entire season was datamined.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yeah, I already knew about the information itself. I was more or less asking why you presume Valkorion wins this fight. Does he win without dying, or would he die and finish them as a spirit? Or not finish them at all?

NewGuy01
Team.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Reasoning?

S_W_LeGenD
Even if the Strike Team manages to destroy Valkorion's corporeal form, it cannot do anything to his disembodied form.

Valkorion will fell some during corporeal encounter and the remainder during disembodied form. He will prevail in the end.

Sinious
1 vs 8? Probably team until spirit Valky kills them

Tondemonai
The Dread Masters together were inferior to SWTOR Vitiate, who was considerably weaker than Valkorion. Revan was stated in SoR to stand no chance against Vitiate. Add in Arcann, who resisted his fathers power when not only weakened but channeling his power through an extremely inferior vessel. Not seeing how team pulls any wins. Together they'd stand a solid chance, but still'd go down hard enviably against a fully focused and unhindered Valkorion.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Tondemonai
The Dread Masters together were inferior to SWTOR Vitiate, who was considerably weaker than Valkorion.

Pretty much the exact opposite was said.

The fact that the Outlander was hurt probably has nothing to do with being an inferior vessel.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
@Ellimist, the forum's general estimation of Valkorion's power.

Tondemonai
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Pretty much the exact opposite was said.

IIRC, they said that the only person in the galaxy strong enough to earn or was worth their devotion was Vitiate.

FreshestSlice
Vitiate is more powerful than Valkorion.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
?

Tondemonai
Rip fresh

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
?
Valkorion is weakened, where as nowhere is he said to be stronger. Tond, much like Neph, is using his opinion instead of actual evidence.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Sure, Spirit!Valkorion is weakened, but there's really no evidence that living!Valkorion was weakened.

FreshestSlice
There's no evidence he was stronger either. There's also the fact that Vaylin wasn't a very vegetable.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Ziost is arguably evidence that Valkorion would be stronger than Vitiate. Or as some would say, feats are the evidence. And Valkorion probably felt no need after she unleashed her violent tendencies.

Tondemonai
Spirit Valkorion is weakened, yes, but I wouldn't put him so far down as to say he's back to his SWTOR level of power. Pre physical death is his strongest incarnation by far. Implying that his Ziost consumption didn't put him on a higher level than ever before, given that Ziost was a far stronger DS nexus than Nathema, is retarded.

FreshestSlice
Again, you have legit zero proof that he was stronger at the start of KotFE. That's your opinion based on nothing. The Force also isn't dead on Ziost, so what exactly is your point?

Ziost is arguably evidence that Valkorion would be stronger than Vitiate. Or as some would say, feats are the evidence. And Valkorion probably felt no need after she unleashed her violent tendencies.
It's not. Ziost was stated to have "revitalized him." As in it was him getting back to speed. Nothing more. And Valkorion sealed her power specifically to stop those violent tendencies.

S_W_LeGenD
Valkorion gives the vibe of being the most powerful incarnation because he have accomplished his life-long objective: absolute immortality.

Valkorion asserts that he does not depends upon corporeal vessels to function and affect his surroundings anymore. Yes, we witnessed this fact on Ziost as well. However, Valkorion is demonstrating powers, even in strictly conventional terms, that we have not witnessed before.

The above being said, Valkorion is equal to his earlier Ziost based incarnation in raw power at minimum. However, Valkorion's power may also fluctuate depending upon the circumstances. Arcann noticed this.

But the story is progressing so we don't know for sure...

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
It's not. Ziost was stated to have "revitalized him." As in it was him getting back to speed. Nothing more. And Valkorion sealed her power specifically to stop those violent tendencies.

Which at worst implies parity as opposed to inferiority. Not only that, but the fact that Valkorion was actually able to do shit as a spirit, (as opposed to Vitshit hiding for a year,) marks him as a superior individual tbh. And once those violent tendencies were unleashed upon his death at the hands of the hero, he probably felt it useless, maybe even impossible, to curb her tendencies anymore.

FreshestSlice
Vitiate wasn't hiding for a year, lel. The devs timeline for events is pretty short actually. 3-12, for instance, in KotFE is like a month. FA, SoR, and Ziost is a few months at best. And most of what he does as a spirit are things he's completely capable of during RotE. Like TK and Lightning.

That would imply his power weakening, not that I have an opinion either way. The point is, he's never once stated to be stronger.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
When as a spirit did RotE Vitiate display TK and force blast, Kek

As well you shouldn't. It'd put a chink in Valkorion's "> Sidious" armor.

FreshestSlice
When as a spirit did RotE Vitiate display TK and force blast, Kek

I said things he was capable of. Apparently he can warp the surface of a planet, and shake Yavin, so simple TK isn't really out of the question.

Vitiate has been Valkorion longer than the game has been taking place. Centuries longer. Anything that would have made him great would have happened well before Tempest's hair splitting would matter.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
This is actually a pretty interesting line of reasoning. All the more reason to put Vitiate above Sidious. smile

Tondemonai
IIRC, Valkorion stated in chapter 2 that "Ziost changed everything," and something along the lines of saying that the events on Ziost made him "truly immortal." Ipersonally can't see him becoming "truly immortal" and yet being either on par or weaker than his previous incarnations.

FreshestSlice
No, he said the events of Ziost opened his eyes to the fact that he was already immortal. Which he was.

Nephthys
Vitiate was immensely weakened after getting stomped by the Hero and his ritual failing. His power was exhausted prior to death. He was also crazed, ranting about boiling Manaans oceans and burning Kashyyyk or something into the minds of his Children. Yavin and Ziost revitalised him and when he died again he was in far greater shape to handle it.

Sinious
One thing I don't get Freshest: Why would Vitiate not grow in power after Ziost if he didn't get much weaker after HoT killed him? If he were significantly weakened, why would he "let" HoT kill him like you said in the first place?

FreshestSlice
I never said that getting shanked didn't significantly weaken him.

Sinious
You said he planned it. Why would he plan something that'd weaken him significantly?

FreshestSlice
Nah, I said he never planned to kill the galaxy, which was entertained during RotE. I said he didn't plan on killing the HoT after stopping his ritual for lolValkorion reasons. We won't know until Season 2, probably.

Sinious
You still said he allowed HoT to kill him though which significantly weakened him. I mean, do you think he'd do that (getting weak to such an extend that Ziost amp wouldn't make him more powerful than before) for anyone?

FreshestSlice
If he wants a powerful vessel, like the HoT, he would. Valkorion glosses over his own children to empower a smuggler. He doesn't have to make sense.

Nephthys
Not sure I buy that considering how hard he was raving after he got killed by the HoT.

FreshestSlice
All will become clear in time. He has never been your enemy.

Sinious
LOL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.