Ferus Olin Vs Seventh Sister and Fifth Brother

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
Kanan 1.0 Vs Buffy and MGS guy.

Area: Chandrila(Bar'senthor's tomb)

who wins?

Syndicate
Ferus! Ferus! He's our man! If he can't do it! Well... There are others who probably can... sad

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Syndicate
Ferus! Ferus! He's our man! If he can't do it! Well... There are others who probably can... sad

LOL sffu

Syndicate
In all seriousness Ferus takes this. smile

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Syndicate
In all seriousness Ferus takes this. smile
http://33.media.tumblr.com/8204302bae3a265ac0c292d41115530f/tumblr_inline_nsy606Tbhn1qeixlc_500.gif

Syndicate
Ferus rivals Padawan Kanan in sexual wiles tbh.

|King Joker|
Leaning the Inquisitors but I don't remember much from Ferus's fight with Vader, so idk.

Syndicate
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Leaning the Inquisitors but I don't remember much from Ferus's fight with Vader, so idk.

He pretty much replicates Ahsoka's feat. So apparently the 2 Inquisitors can take out Ahsoka by Twilight.

|King Joker|
IIRC both of Ferus's fights were circumstantial and against a pre-prime Vader, and TBH I doubt he did as well as Ahsoka.

Fated Xtasy
IIRC both of Ferus's fights were circumstantial and against a pre-prime Vader, and TBH I doubt he did as well as Ahsoka.

Go **** yourself tbh

|King Joker|
Post the excerpts tbh

Fated Xtasy
Busy reading extinction.

here ya go

http://www.comicvine.com/profile/fated_xtasy/blog/ferus-olin-respect-thread/104236/

|King Joker|
Was Ferus's fight with Malorum near his prime?

Fated Xtasy
Was Ferus's fight with Malorum near his prime?

about 3-4 books before his prime

|King Joker|
I'm not sure who wins... mmm

Syndicate
Lol.

cs_zoltan
SS is hot, but the FB is an imbecile ****tard so probably Ferus.

|King Joker|
Ferus is clearly above either but if the Fifth Brother can provide Force support and/or catch Ferus off guard with his strength blows he can give the Seventh Sister the opportunity to end the fight, IMO.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
SS is hot, but the FB is an imbecile ****tard so probably Ferus.

Eh FB wasn't much an imbecile in the finale at least he didn't get one shotted at the beginning of a fight that time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.