Jedi team vs. Palpatine team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKBart
An Jedi learn about an secret meeting of an Palpatine and team on Coruscant.

Yoda commits Force stealth to bring a small strike team to the attack. There can't be many Jedis because he can't stealth that much.

An raid timing.

Team 1
* RotS Yoda
* RotS Obi-Wan Kenobi
* RotS Kit Fisto
* RotS Plo Koon
* RotS Saesee Tiin
* RotS Luminara Unduli
* RotS Tholme
* RotS Aayla Secura

Team 2
* RotS Palpatine
* RotS Count Dooku
* LoE General Grievous
* 4 IG-100 MagnaGuards

An rules
* Jedi have the surprise advantage.
* Starting distance 20 meters.
* Fight in a large senatorial apartment.
* In character.
* Legends only.

Syndicate
Sidious and Dooku unleash a combined force wave that incapacitates all the lower level Jedi and then Grievous, Dooku and the magnaguards go to work on Obi Wan, Koon and Fisto whilst Sidious engages with Yoda.

Sith team takes this in a good fight.

FreshestSlice
lolno

Syndicate
What? You don't think Sidious could beat Yoda? Or Grievous could beat Plo? Or Dooku could beat Fisto? Or 4 magnaguards could beat Obi Wan when 3 are stated to be beyond his capabilities?

|King Joker|
Yoda takes on Palpatine
Kenobi, Fisto and Koon take on Dooku
Tiin and Unduli take on Grievous
Tholme and Secura take on the MagnaGuards

Dooku and Grievous get slaughtered quickly and then all the Jedi dogpile Palpatine. Team 1.

Syndicate
I guess this really comes down to if you think the Sith just engage everybody individually or if they attempt to abuse their force advantage beforehand. I'm of the latter opinion.

FreshestSlice
They've never done it ever, so I don't see why.

Syndicate
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
They've never done it ever, so I don't see why.

0-o Sidious used force lightning on Yoda at the beginning of their fight. Dooku used both lightning and TK against Yoda. Against Talzin they did a combined attack in an attempt to break her shield.

FreshestSlice
How in the holy **** is using Lightning the same as launching waves that you think can take out nearly ten people?

Syndicate
They're both force attacks that would be employed to overwhelm opponents. Either way.

Emperordmb
Or conversely Yoda ragdolls everyone but Sidious and the Jedi win :/

Beniboybling
Combined Force wave? Lmao.

Anyway the Jedi have the element of surprise, so I doubt Yoda at least will let them get such a thing off anyway.

Yoda pins Palpy and the rest dogpile. GG.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Jedi team inhumanely stomps.

FreshestSlice
They use Lightning tho, so they'll probably combine powers and form Captain Galaxy. Then the Sith win.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Jedi team uses unfair advantage of surprise to literally annihilate Grevious and magnaguards with combined TK wave

FreshestSlice
Captain Galaxy>Your force waves, bruh.

Syndicate
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Or conversely Yoda ragdolls everyone but Sidious and the Jedi win :/

Yoda's incapable of doing so to Dooku.

Syndicate
Didn't see that the Jedi had prep though so nvm.

Sinious
The Jedi outnumber the darksiders so badly this thread is basically pointless

JKBart
I like Sith suffering smile

Syndicate
Gib moar magnaguards.

Sinious
Jedi suffering is incomparably better

McP
All depends of Yoda's reaction to Palpatine's FL. If he will be able to catch him off-guard like he did during their duel in ROTS, then even 3 seconds might be enough for Sidious and Dooku to beat most of lower-level Jedi. If Yoda will deflect that, Sidious will be left off-guard, while Dooku and others will be out-numbered.

Col. Valerian
Originally posted by |King Joker|

Yoda takes on Palpatine
Kenobi, Fisto and Koon take on Dooku
Tiin and Unduli take on Grievous
Tholme and Secura take on the MagnaGuards

Dooku and Grievous get slaughtered quickly and then all the Jedi dogpile Palpatine. Team 1.

This tbh.

Sinious
I'd assume that he'd react to Palpatine's lightning pretty well since he'll be on the side with prep.

McP
Right, Jedi takes that then

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.