bronze tiger vs daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
how this goez?

StiltmanFTW
Daredevil kills him. Accidentally.

Somewhere, you can hear abhi crying.

zopzop
Bronze Tiger rips him apart.

StiltmanFTW
No, he really doesn't.

You've been zopping too much lately. I have my eyes on you.

INCLUDING THE SNAKE EYE

Fear me laughcry

Martian_mind
Daredevil takes this with his eyes closed.

StiltmanFTW
Even with Matt's eyes closed, BT will still be... black.

dur

RadZoa
I can't recall any of Bronze Tiger's feats outside of stale mating Batman. I recall him beating on Slade during his 90's run but Slade was already exhausted after being on the run from the military. There was that fight with Catman but it looked more like BT underestimated him and tried to brawl with him rather than finish him quickly, and it seems more like a high end feat for Catman.

Doesn't Tiger in the New 52 transform into an actual tiger or something?

Zack M
Nu52 Tiger wins.

BruceSkywalker
good match but Matt takes this

Zack M
Nu Tiger took a blow from Starfire. No way Matt is taking him down with physical force.

Martian_mind
That in no way is enough to guarantee a win against Matt Mother****ing Murdock. The only thing that changes with Nu52 tiger is that DD has a new rug once the fight is finished.

Zack M
Originally posted by Martian_mind
That in no way is enough to guarantee a win against Matt Mother****ing Murdock. The only thing that changes with Nu52 tiger is that DD has a new rug once the fight is finished.

He also brushed off Jason Todd like it was nothing. Jason is top dog in the DCnU in terms of streets.

beatboks
Originally posted by RadZoa
I can't recall any of Bronze Tiger's feats outside of stale mating Batman. I recall him beating on Slade during his 90's run but Slade was already exhausted after being on the run from the military. There was that fight with Catman but it looked more like BT underestimated him and tried to brawl with him rather than finish him quickly, and it seems more like a high end feat for Catman.

Doesn't Tiger in the New 52 transform into an actual tiger or something?

Hes done well vs Slade twice. Pretty good vs Cass Cain (held his own for a bit). He also beat the crap out of some master martial artist from the Middle east and gave the Russian with Arn Munro like strength and invulnerability a damn good fight.

This close but I'd say Matt's dogged determined nature sees him taki g the win

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Zack M
Nu Tiger took a blow from Starfire. No way Matt is taking him down with physical force.
Matt survived encounters with the Hulk...

DarkSaint85
He also brushed off Jason Todd like it was nothing. Jason is top dog in the DCnU in terms of streets.

Nah, that would still be Midnighter, for me.

riv6672
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Matt survived encounters with the Hulk...

Hulk..
https://arousinggrammardotcom.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/daredevilbullseyeelektra38.jpg

Spider-man...
http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/ddspidey2.jpg

Namor...
http://fourcolorexplosion.com/images/top_ten_marvel/daredevil-namor/Daredevil_007-19.jpg

Basically, DD is NOT going to be "out toughed" here, so lets put that to bed right now.

The pro BT side better just try and make their case on skill vs skill platform.

riv6672
Dr. Doom...
http://www.theothermurdockpapers.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Daredevil-vs-Doom-panel-1.png

Thor...
http://www.marvelmasterworks.com/dd/images/panel_dd030b.jpg

Choked out the Silver Surfer, which beats the hell out of an arm bar...
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111119260/3674590-surfer+2.jpg

HulkIsHulk
I hope you are trolling.If not, you're saying that Jason is above Batman, Lady Shiva, Grayson, Tim and the such? GTFO with that logic
Oh and if you're going simply by high end feats, DD has punked Punisher, stomped X-Men superhuman beast easier than any street-leveller in the MU, one-shotted Captain America, KOd Spiderman and reduced Absorbing Man into pieces while he had taken the properties of diamond
Matt taking on several top tiers has been shown by Riv above. And as ypu can see he has taken several blows from them. Matt has also walked away from being shot in the head while being paralysed by a telepath and thrown off a cliff and curbed the telepath and his gangsters in round 2

HulkIsHulk
As for that matter does BT have any strength feats on par with Daredevil's beast, i.e., ripping things out of concrete, tearing steel, flipping cars, lunching leoplepunching/tackling superhumans with enough force to go through concrete walls? BT gets punched out if that's the case

leonidas
well, those dd feats aren't exactly typical.... he's been taken down by much less many many times. but if we want to know if bt can take matt out, he has taken down bats with a single kick, and there is no reason to show what batman is capable of taking. bats himself confirmed what happened and after they went on to battle again, to a draw:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/36135/715934-bronzetiger1.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/36135/715938-bronzetiger2_1.jpg

his fight with deathstroke doesn't count for much since ds was hurt. his more impressive showing might be his battling evenly with richard dragon--at one point in that fight he seemed to have the upper hand until the fight just sort of ended....

he's definitely tough enough to hang with matt, and i'd call skill a draw. i think this is extremely close but might side with matt 6/10. every fight would be brutal and long.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by leonidas
well, those dd feats aren't exactly typical.... he's been taken down by much less many many times.

Cat. Man.

Brown Tiger is not innocent in that department, either.

h1a8
A human Surviving hits from Hulk, Superman, etc. doesn't mean anything.
The human is still not bullet proof. And another human could knock blood from them at any time.

StiltmanFTW
Correct.

BT's problem is the lack of feats... sure, inserting his penis in Batman's anus once is quite a feat, but aside from that... nothing interesting.

leonidas
Cat. Man.

Brown Tiger is not innocent in that department, either.

have you read the secret six? catman is a *&^%$# beast. he stalemated bats as well. and technically, bt beat blake--or at least he remained standing longer. i might take blake over dd for the simple fact that he would immediately go for the kill and fight dirty as all hell. he's also very skill, obviously, and may be the best knife-man in pre-nu dc, according to deadshot, who would likely know given all the people he's fought over his career.

dissing on catman. really?? may need a respect thread for blake.... sneer

StiltmanFTW
I have read issues with those scenes. Catman remains a catman, sorry. And got b!tched by neutered Bane who just wanted to talk.

Daredevil rapes Mister Hyde, Spiderpussy and made Surfer shut up...

leonidas
http://imgur.com/QeEhANg

http://imgur.com/TkMUKzf

i dunno man, i don't see dd matching the sheer ferocity. blake would literally do anything he had to to win. in a single match setting, i would probably take blake. out of 10, i'd give matty the majority.

and did you really cite his fight with ss? no expression and hyde? he makes rhino look like a high herald most of the time....

StiltmanFTW
Whoa, such electricity. So many shocks.

DD in his very first few appearances has b!tched Electro himself, making Spiderpussy look like a total loser than can't even do basic math or wear a wallet with himself.

Hyde is one of the few people in the entire universe that destroyed Steve.

As for SS... Matt put that loser in his place TWICE. And he'll do that again, no doubt.

Zack M
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Nah, that would still be Midnighter, for me.

Midnighter is a step above streets, IMO. So far Jason Todd has:

Defeated Batman
OWNED Shiva
Did better against Cassandra Cain than Dick Grayson
Blocked telepathic attack.
Did well against Deathstroke and managed to shoot him in the arms.
Messed with Supergirl's senses by ditching her Batman style

He's been trained by the best (according to him) assassins in the world, the AllCaste and he's finally piling up good feats.

StiltmanFTW
Midnighter (nu) is a loser.

-Pr-
Midnighter is a step above streets, IMO. So far Jason Todd has:

Defeated Batman
OWNED Shiva
Did better against Cassandra Cain than Dick Grayson
Blocked telepathic attack.
Did well against Deathstroke and managed to shoot him in the arms.
Messed with Supergirl's senses by ditching her Batman style

He's been trained by the best (according to him) assassins in the world, the AllCaste and he's finally piling up good feats.

WTF is DC doing...

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by -Pr-
WTF is DC doing...

I told you years ago that DC sucked ass.

And Geoff is the worst.

-Pr-
I told you years ago that DC sucked ass.

And Geoff is the worst.

Can't blame Geoff for that. He doesn't write Todd, last I checked.

Your weird hatred of DC doesn't somehow make all their good work bad.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by -Pr-
Can't blame Geoff for that. He doesn't write Todd, last I checked.

Your weird hatred of DC doesn't somehow make all their good work bad.

Correct, he hasn't touched that boy, Todd.

But he has done way worse. AQUAMAN. "I don't talk to fish"

I do realize that. But I'm hardly the only one who hates or dislikes DC, they really haven't released any good stories in a loooong while.

Well, maybe WWB. Its ending sucked, though.

Zack M
Midnighter (nu) is a loser.

How?

StiltmanFTW
I probably wouldn't be able to beat with outside help... heh, PROBABLY

* MN coughing like a b!tch choking on too much cum *

Zack M
Just stop. sad

StiltmanFTW
Just stop. sad

It happened on panel.

I was never a MN fan, but that was too much ever for me. Horrible NW wanking. Remind me, who wrote that issue?

Zack M
Orlando? Midnighter has been consistently good with great reviews. It's widely considered one of the best books on the stands. But, whatev.

StiltmanFTW
Other than his fight with Dick, I don't remember any low showings, to be fair.

StiltmanFTW
Am I missing anything?

Zack M
In his Stormwatch days or his solo series?

-Pr-
Correct, he hasn't touched that boy, Todd.

But he has done way worse. AQUAMAN. "I don't talk to fish"

I do realize that. But I'm hardly the only one who hates or dislikes DC, they really haven't released any good stories in a loooong while.

Well, maybe WWB. Its ending sucked, though.

His run on Aquaman was brilliant, imo, even if he did take some small liberties.

DC's bad run has only a lot shorter than I could say about some other companies, tbh.

leonidas
thumb up

anyway, this fight is still extremely close. if bt can stalemate richard dragon he can out skill matt. maybe.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by leonidas
thumb up

anyway, this fight is still extremely close. if bt can stalemate richard dragon he can out skill matt. maybe.

Maybe, yes.

But what Richard feats makes you think that?

riv6672
But they ARE consistent. Scans range from the 60s to the modern age.

Haha, cow crap. laughing

StiltmanFTW
h1a8 believes that only math can solve this match.

Problem is, his math never made any sense.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by h1a8
A human Surviving hits from Hulk, Superman, etc. doesn't mean anything.
The human is still not bullet proof. And another human could knock blood from them at any time.

Originally posted by h1a8
Yes, easily. The suspension of disbelief lies in fictional chi power, which amps humans beyond normal real life levels. This gives a basis to his many feats above a ton.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

KMC would be soooo boring without h1a0543890257893425.

KeZoC-Y0KRc

One Big Mob
h1a8 believes that only math can solve this match.

Problem is, his math never made any sense. Sometimes h1 calculates the proper acceleration and correct trajectory needed to break through his unwarmed up anus with a Superman dildo.

But like all his math, it is way too high and it ends up with the dildo going way too fast and angled way too far off. The doctor told him that if he takes another hit like that, they're going to sow it up and give him a colostomy bag since it will be unsalvagable.

The doctor reccomends he switch to a Marvel themed dildo, since at least when his math is off, it will be going too slow.

Martian_mind
On the Catman VS DD front, I'm inclined to doubt that Catman fighting dirty would help him in anyway. I mean, Matt fights guys like Bullseye and Ikuriei regularity, both of whom fight dirty, and as violently as possible. Catman wouldn't bring anything new to the table.

riv6672
^^^Grooming himself mid fight would be off putting i would say.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by One Big Mob
The doctor told him that if he takes another hit like that, they're going to sow it up and give him a colostomy bag since it will be unsalvagable.

laughing

tkitna
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Sometimes h1 calculates the proper acceleration and correct trajectory needed to break through his unwarmed up anus with a Superman dildo.

But like all his math, it is way too high and it ends up with the dildo going way too fast and angled way too far off. The doctor told him that if he takes another hit like that, they're going to sow it up and give him a colostomy bag since it will be unsalvagable.

The doctor reccomends he switch to a Marvel themed dildo, since at least when his math is off, it will be going too slow.

laughing out loud laughing out loud

leonidas
Maybe, yes.

But what Richard feats makes you think that?

well, the ease with which he stalemated bats was impressive as hell. beating shiva, twice is damn solid. pretty well anyone who's anyone in dc went to dragon for training including bats, connor hawke, dick and canary among others. and bt is the one who trained HIM, initially. i think it's safe to say he the best open-hand ma guy in pre-nu dc, (minus the ridiculously stupid val....) even though he didn't really amass too many feats the last few years.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.