Catman, Ragdoll, Cheshire vs Bucky

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RadZoa
R1 Cheshire has Poison, Bucky as Cap with Shield, no pistol

R2, No poison, Bucky as Cap, no shield

Zack M
Cheshire took on Green Arrow, Arsenal, and Starfire all at once. Team is too much.

RadZoa
Originally posted by Zack M
Cheshire took on Green Arrow, Arsenal, and Starfire all at once. Team is too much. Is this New 52 Cheshire? Pre 52 she's taken on the Titans but has also lost to Nightwing.

leonidas
pre-nu team crushes him.

DarkSaint85
Team wins in both rounds.

Zack M
Originally posted by RadZoa
Is this New 52 Cheshire? Pre 52 she's taken on the Titans but has also lost to Nightwing.

Yes, DCnU.

beatboks
Pre 52 Cheshire was a team buster in the 80's early 90's and made a Jobber to pump some reps in the naughties. She shouod be able to give Bucky a good fight solo in both rounds (wins the 1st pretty well). She has also done well vs Terminator.

Team shouldnt have a worry.

Flyattractor
Yeah if this is Secret Six version of Catman as done by Gail Simone. Team takes handily

StiltmanFTW
Bucky is good, but c'mon.

Catman alone is good enough to occupy him, Doll can crush him, Cheshire is here for a distraction.

beatboks
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Yeah if this is Secret Six version of Catman as done by Gail Simone. Team takes handily

Simone fan wanks catman the way Johns fan wanks stargirl.

I never consider Simone Catman when debating

RadZoa
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Bucky is good, but c'mon.

Catman alone is good enough to occupy him, Doll can crush him, Cheshire is here for a distraction. What if it was just Catman and Ragdoll vs Bucky?

Sin I AM
What if it was just Catman and Ragdoll vs Bucky?

Youre given bucky too much credit he's not as great at h2h as these others. He's still relatively new feat wise

RadZoa
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Youre given bucky too much credit he's not as great at h2h as these others. He's still relatively new feat wise Really? I always thought he was top tier since Brubaker's Cap

Sin I AM
Really? I always thought he was top tier since Brubaker's Cap

Naw he's like crossbones level. He's not dd, real cap level. He's better suited as an assassin than the front man. This group murders him

RadZoa
How is he Crossbones level when he's one shotted him and when he's fought Crossbones and the Serpents at the same time?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.