DE Sidious vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Since Syndicate has started to make crossover versus threads in this forum trendy, I thought I'd make a solid battle between two universe busters. Fight takes place in the outreaches of space.

smilesmilesmilesmilesmile

Sinious
Either way

JKBart
Galactus in a good fight smile

Well okay not a very good one smile smile

Actually Palpatine gets slightly stomped smile smile

Tbh probably more than slightly smile

Yeah just stomped smile smile smile

Tondemonai
Gets slaughtered kek. I like how I made Valkorion vs Galactus and it felt like every person on KMC gave me shit for it, and here you are with this shit and you're getting like no heat. I smell bias...

JKBart
Right Skillz that thread is so pathetic you should quit KMC, internets, Star Wars and life smile

NewGuy01
Difference is, Sidious can consume the universe with no prep and Valky can't.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Gets slaughtered kek. I like how I made Valkorion vs Galactus and it felt like every person on KMC gave me shit for it, and here you are with this shit and you're getting like no heat. I smell bias...

The difference was that you were serious.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The difference was that you were serious.
Welcome to being Tond-tier, SKILLZ.

Syndicate
Lol. Glad you're carrying on in my footsteps Skillz.

Jmanghan
Multiverse buster*

In Galactus' case.

We are talking about the same same Galactus, right?

The Ellimist
Sidious is a confirmed universe buster.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Sidious is a confirmed universe buster. He's a confirmed getting snuffed out with a snap while Galactus busts a load in his armor buster.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
It'd take a snap? lmfao

One Big Mob
The snap kill is mostly a side effect. The true purpose of the snap is for blood to engorge Galactus' penis so he can fire off a waterslide of muck at the inside of his armor. He then uses Palpatine's robes to clean it up since they were conveniently placed near him.

Honestly Galactus doesn't even know Palpatine is there. He just had to beat one down that instant.

quanchi112
Good matchup.

Trocity
Don't know.

The Merchant
Galactus. Even a starving Galactus can destroy an entire Galaxy. Palpatine being a universe buster is wank. Everything else pegs him as a life wiper, a planet buster at best and that's wank as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.