Marv Vs. Daredevil(Netflix)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Khazra Reborn
Matt has his armor, and billy clubs. Marv has a knife, and his mitts

tkitna
Marv loses hard

0mega Spawn
Marv has trouble with fast fighters as seen with Kevin... he only beat kev with prep time

Khazra Reborn
Kevin was way faster than DD, plus his claw things or whatever the Hell you want to call them.

BruceSkywalker
Matt stomps

golem370
Can Matt hit harder then those pistol hits that Marv took?

Khazra Reborn
^Not likely.

Khazra Reborn
I watched Sin City tonight, and Marv stomps. I forgot how beastly he was. He got ran over by a car like 5 times, which didn't even slow him down, got shot about a dozen times, and ripped steel bars out of about 7 or 8 inches of concrete.

Matt relies on his chin a lot in fights, and against Marv that shits going to get him killed.

0mega Spawn
Damn i also change my vote back to marv laughing out loud

But Kevin did handle his ass like a ***** lol.

That's where i made my mistake in comparing Kevin to daredevil

Jmanghan
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
Marv has trouble with fast fighters as seen with Kevin... he only beat kev with prep time He set a trap which failed and landed one good hit.

That was enough to knock him out cold.

Jmanghan
Marv has some of the best durability feats for a human in history.

DareDevil just doesn't have enough to put him down.

TheVaultDweller
Marv. He's too durable for Matt. Only shot DD might have is choking him out with the cable on his billy club, but that's a longshot IMO.

HulkIsHulk
Marv's way superior strength may mean he would simply rip it out of Matt's hand then Matt will have to fight unarmed. If Marv gets his hand on he mifht crysh his head like he did to Cardinal Roarke

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
But Kevin did handle his ass like a ***** lol.
That's where i made my mistake in comparing Kevin to daredevil
If DD is packing few knives and a sledgehammer and has the element of suprise, yeah he could replicate what Kevin did

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.