RotS Jedi Council vs. TOR Dark Council

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
The Jedi Council in RotS, Anakin Skywalker included (Legends canon)

vs.

The Dark Council EDIT: composite, but of members that were actually on it

Battle takes place on the entrance of the Jedi Temple.

1. Sabers
2. Force
3. All-out

Bonus round: add Vitiate for the Sith

Nephthys
The Jedi, obviously. The DC at the start of the game is well inferior to it at other points and Yoda makes it unfair. Throw in Vitiate though and it's a fight.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by Nephthys
The Jedi, obviously. The DC at the start of the game is well inferior to it at other points and Yoda makes it unfair. Throw is Vitiate though and it's a fight.

Col. Valerian
How about the PT Council + TCW Anakin vs. End-game SWTOR Dark Council, Neph?

Nephthys
If the Jedi Council still has Yoda it's still their fight to lose.

The Ellimist
OK then - make it a composite Dark Council of anyone over the course of the War (but who was actually a part of the Council).

Bonus round: add Vitiate.

Nephthys
Well the Dark Council would crush face in those circumstances.

Tondemonai
Yeah they'd wreck the Jedi. Tbh only way it's an even fight is if it's a full DC, no more or less. The thought of ROTS JC wirh TCW Anakin standing up to Darth's Howl, Thanaton, Marr, Zhorrid, Jadus, Mortis, Karrid (if you count her since she was on the DC during the game but not officially mentioned), Hadra, Acina, Arho, Arkous, Baras, Decimous, Acharon, Vengean, Sajar, Ravage, and Nox, you need more treatment then I ever did.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
And if you add Vitiate it's a hilarious stompage. Vitiate TP's the relative lightweights of the JC, and then it's all over.

The Ellimist
I'm ****ing up.

Sorry, I meant to have a composite Dark Council in the sense that you can choose a set of ten (or twelve, to be fair) members, not that you get literally everybody over the 50 year course of the war.

Nephthys
Jadus, Nox, Marr, Thanaton, Baras, Vengean, Ekkage, Arho, Arkous, Soverus, Sajar and Decimus would probably be the best team.

Sinious
I wonder how good Darth Mortis was.

Vixas
Originally posted by Sinious
I wonder how good Darth Mortis was.

I'd say he was among the top five or so. Definitely could have been more noteworthy if they decided to make him so.

Sinious
Originally posted by Vixas
I'd say he was among the top five or so. Definitely could have been more noteworthy if they decided to make him so. You mean top 5 at the time? Yeah, after Nox and Marr there wasn't anyone important left, and Mortis strikes me as someone relatively powerful and significant rather than a weakling within the council.

Tondemonai
Same. However Arkous and Arho impressed me with some of their feats.

NewGuy01
Can we also glean some Councillor seats from TPM/AotC in the same way?

The Ellimist
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Can we also glean some Councillor seats from TPM/AotC in the same way?

Who would you take? The RotS council is pretty much as good as you're going to get, unless if you added non-council members like Jedi Dooku and Cin Drallig.

Anyway, I think the RotS council wins this. Prime of the Jedi and all that. Yoda + Windu + Anakin + Obi Wan are just ridiculous outliers, and have a good shot at soloing.

Nephthys
The Jedi have an advantage in that their leader is on the Council, unlike the Sith. When Vitiate is added however the Dark Council stomps.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Who would you take? The RotS council is pretty much as good as you're going to get, unless if you added non-council members like Jedi Dooku and Cin Drallig.

Anyway, I think the RotS council wins this. Prime of the Jedi and all that. Yoda + Windu + Anakin + Obi Wan are just ridiculous outliers, and have a good shot at soloing.

Coleman Kcaj and Stass Allie are as good as you're going to get? What about Yaddle? Oppo Rancisis? Depa Billaba? Eeth Koth? Even Omo Bouri wouldn't be a bad choice.

Q99
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Coleman Kcaj and Stass Allie are as good as you're going to get? What about Yaddle? Oppo Rancisis? Depa Billaba? Eeth Koth? Even Omo Bouri wouldn't be a bad choice.

Yea, the Jedi council *generally* strengthed, but replacing Kcaj and Stass with Yaddle and Depa would probably be a dream team.

Adi Gallia is stronger than Stass Allie too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.