Zatanna vs Purple Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

ghostman
! flesruoy llik

tkitna
won em ekat

Surtur
Originally posted by ghostman
! flesruoy llik

Couldn't Purple Man likewise order her to kill herself? So isn't this a quickdraw?

DarkSaint85
Over 0.5km, open arena? His pheremones won't get that far.

Not before she ends him. If it were a quickdraw contest, that is.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
His pheremones won't get that far.

But his dick will. One look at those fishnets, even at that distance, and she's getting boned.

Surtur
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Over 0.5km, open arena? His pheremones won't get that far.

Not before she ends him. If it were a quickdraw contest, that is.

Wait characters start friggin half a kilometer apart? That doesn't make any sense to me.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Surtur
Wait characters start friggin half a kilometer apart? That doesn't make any sense to me.

Dude... you never read forum rules? laughing out loud

Standard starting distance unless stated otherwise by the thread starter.

Surtur
I guess I missed that part but uh..wait, if I was standing a half kilometer away from you..would you even be able to see me? Would I be able to see you?

I guess I just figured it was some reasonable distance like 100 feet, but half a friggin kilometer? I'd be curious as to the rationale of that distance.

Now it suddenly makes A LOT more sense to have people claiming certain bricks could react to a speedster.

SamZED
Originally posted by ghostman
! flesruoy llik "Blow me!"

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Surtur
I guess I missed that part but uh..wait, if I was standing a half kilometer away from you..would you even be able to see me? Would I be able to see you?

Purple Man will see those fishnets, trust me.

Surtur
Can Zatanna's powers work from a half kilometer away on someone she might not even be able to see?

Konton
She summoned Spectre without having to see him. She's also astray searched Earth for a specific person on at least one occasion in a matter of moments.

StiltmanFTW
Ah, Konton. The biggest female characters supporter KMC has ever had.

Welcome back.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.