Avengers Vs Independence Day Aliens

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Thor Hulk Iron Man Black Widow Captain America and Hawkeye Vs the aliens that invaded earth in Independence day

Silent Master
Iron-man solos.

TethAdamTheRock
Can he really?

Silent Master
Their defenses were taken out by a computer tech with a laptop from 1996.

BruceSkywalker
Everybody except Stark sit back and eat schwarma while Stark shitstomps

juggerman
That virus had to be uploaded from inside the mother ship. Tony's tech is far superior but I dunno how he would get inside the mother ship to apply it

Silent Master
They did it from inside the ship so that they'd also be in a position to destroy it with the nuke.

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Everybody except Stark sit back and eat schwarma while Stark shitstomps thumb up

Psychotron
How is Stark getting inside the mothership to upload the virus? Remember that their shields were strong enough to tank nukes.

Silent Master
He doesn't need to get inside the mothership.

Psychotron
I haven't seen the movie in years, but I thought they need to be inside to upload the virus?

Silent Master
They did it from inside so that they could deliver the nuke and destroy the mothership. it was already shown the alien shields wouldn't stop the signal when they used it to shut off the shield in Area 51.

juggerman
Originally posted by Silent Master
They did it from inside so that they could deliver the nuke and destroy the mothership. it was already shown the alien shields wouldn't stop the signal when they used it to shut off the shield in Area 51.

True but iirc they had to infect the mother ship in order to affect all the others. Or else they would have to infect each ship one at a time. But I certainly could be wrong as I have not seen the film in years

0mega Spawn
Weren't those aliens capable of mind control?

juggerman
Only if they grabbed you iirc

Silent Master
Not in a manner that would help in fight.

TethAdamTheRock
How would tony get in the ship?

Silent Master
He doesn't need to.

TethAdamTheRock
How?

Robtard
Tony takes out the shields wirelessly. He hacked into secret government servers using his (assumed designed by himself) cell phone in a matter of seconds in IM2.

Alien tech that could be hacked by a guy with far fewer tech feats than Tony with a 90's Mac will pose little to no problem for current day Tony and F.R.I.D.A.Y.

Silent Master
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
How?

You'll have to be a little more specific.

TethAdamTheRock
They can shoot him. The have shields
They have thousands of aircraft fighters

Silent Master
Which he can easily turn off

Tattoos N Scars
I'd imagine at the start of the invasion, the city ship would fire the primary weapon over Stark tower instead of the Empire State Building.

Silent Master
What good would that do?

WhiteWitchKing
Stark learns about their shield and engineers his out shield. Uses their tech to turn their weapons against them similar to what cap and friends did in Winter Soldier to destroy those helicarriers.

Psychotron
Originally posted by Silent Master

Nope. According to the movie they had to do it from inside the mothership in order to affect all of the ships. Goldblum only hacked the ship they had because it was connected to their systems.

Silent Master
The ship in area 51 wasn't connected to Jeff's laptop.

tkitna
I think its funny how a guy with a 90's laptop crippled the aliens, but Stark would have issues. laughing out loud

Silent Master
Originally posted by tkitna
I think its funny how a guy with a 90's laptop crippled the aliens, but Stark would have issues. laughing out loud

They somehow think the alien's shields will stop his signal, despite the fact that 90's era satellite signals passed right through.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.