Doomsday Vs Phoenix (xmen)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Who would win. Phoenix thinks doomsday is a threat to all the mutants including herself.

2. She has superman level durablity

Psychotron
Doomsday.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Psychotron
Doomsday. Fanboy.

Psychotron
Originally posted by quanchi112
Fanboy.

Lol, I said the movie was shit as soon as I saw it.

Utrigita
She either disintegrates him, mindrapes him or throw him into the lower stratosphere. I highly doubt doomsday can adapt to a disintegration assault.

Psychotron
She couldn't even disintegrate Logan.

carthage
Jean via TP unless she gets blitzed

StealthRanger
Highly doubt she could disintegrate him, given she couldn't do the same to Logan, and Doomsday's regen is as good as his, and to say nothing of Doomsday being OoM's more durable than Logan

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Psychotron
Doomsday.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Highly doubt she could disintegrate him, given she couldn't do the same to Logan, and Doomsday's regen is as good as his, and to say nothing of Doomsday being OoM's more durable than Logan And much faster. And much stronger. And mindless with no attachments to her. DD decapitates her.

--Well didnt see the superman durability clause. She gets tossed around like a ragdoll for a while I guess.

Time-Immemorial
Living Weapon > Glass Cannon

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Living Weapon > Glass Cannon

Pretty much this, he wont have to slowly struggle forward and stab her, hes gonna barrel through and paste her or hv her. If she hadnt been put down so easily I would say she could just hold him and disentegrate, or have time to give him a lobotomy possibly. She is just to fragile, just the fragmentation from one of his hv hitting close by should shred her to pieces.

2. She pretty much dominates the crap outta doomsday as it was her only real weakness. This will give her enough time to bring some serious damage or at least not die the first time she gets hit by battlefield debris.

NemeBro
Does Doomsday even have a mind to rape? Honest question.

Barring tp he wins though. He'd punch her in half.

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by NemeBro

Barring tp he wins though. He'd punch her in half. What about stipulation #2?

0mega Spawn
I thought Phoenix didnt destroy wolverine because she herself wanted to die...

She wins easily

tkitna
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
I thought Phoenix didnt destroy wolverine because she herself wanted to die...

She wins easily

Yeah, she was holding back against Logan.

Henry_Pym
No Wolverine's skin is just more durable than steel... Context be damned.

Arachnid1
Phoenix stomps via instant atomization.

Originally posted by NemeBro

Barring tp he wins though. He'd punch her in half. I'd assume so since its Zods mutated body. He seemed to have some kind of consciousness, as animalistic as it was

TheLordofMurder
Dark Phoenix annihilates Doomsday...

Logan only survived her assault because she wanted to die and didnt really want to kill him...

She can also make herself invulnerable at will...

Doomsday has no chance here from what I have seen; especially since Jean doesnt give a damn about Doomsday...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.