The One vs Streets/Super Humans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Jet Li, The One

vs

Wolverine
Spiderman
Sabertooth
Captain America
Winter Soldier
Mystique

TheVaultDweller
Pure H2H or do the team members get gear? I would think that the only real threat to him here in H2H would be Spiderman. The rest of them should be too slow to cause him any serious problems.

Utrigita
Spiderman will need to really carry his team here, he is arguably the only one with the speed and agility to tag The One, and likely also the only one capable of suppressing him given webbing, giving his team a chance to actually land hits on The One. This all comes down to Spiderman the rest of the team are just kinda there.

Sin I AM
Whats Caps greatest reaction feats? He hasnt looked too slow and i liked how he landed on his feet when QS blind sided him. Also are we using Garfield or Toby?

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Whats Caps greatest reaction feats? He hasnt looked too slow and i liked how he landed on his feet when QS blind sided him. Also are we using Garfield or Toby?

Nothing that would stop yulaw from getting off in his ass

HulkIsHulk
Why are Mystique or Winter soldier even here? They die with the first few hits and few more kos Sabes and Wolverine.
Captain America lasts some more due to his shield but gets beat up quickly. Only spiderman is one to debate about
Whats Caps greatest reaction feats? He hasn"t looked too slow and i liked how he landed on his feet when QS blind sided him. Also are we using Garfield or Toby?
The best I can think of is blocking mingun fire in WS with his shiled

HulkIsHulk
My finished Yulaw /Gabe respect thread:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f106/t623470.html

Sin I AM
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Why are Mystique or Winter soldier even here? They die with the first few hits and few more kos Sabes and Wolverine.
Captain America lasts some more due to his shield but gets beat up quickly. Only spiderman is one to debate about

The best I can think of is blocking mingun fire in WS with his shiled

I remember him chasing down a plane, chasing down a speeding car, chasing down a sub and thats just cap one. True Yulaw was fast but hes not THAT fast

KingD19
Chasing down a "speeding" car in the 50's isn't the same as casually outrunning speeding cars in the 2000's, which is what Yu Law did.

Also he was so fast that people around him either moved in slow motion, or completely stopped. Even bullets moved in slow mo to him.

ShadowFyre
At first I was like, Law gets stomped out with Spidey there, but nope, this is a dwcent fight but Parker still has him by agility, spidey sense, strength and most importantly for this fight, webbing.

HulkIsHulk
Its doubtful Yulaw could do enough damage to put down either Spider Man. Hurt yes. KO no.

carver9
I remember him chasing down a plane, chasing down a speeding car, chasing down a sub and thats just cap one. True Yulaw was fast but hes not THAT fast

laughing out loud

carver9
Its doubtful Yulaw could do enough damage to put down either Spider Man. Hurt yes. KO no.

He can most def put him down. The guy was punching through steele.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by carver9
He can most def put him down. The guy was punching through steele.
You must be trolling

carver9
You must be trolling

Why is that?

0mega Spawn
You must be trolling

Yeah seriously why is that no expression

Sin I AM
Originally posted by KingD19
Chasing down a "speeding" car in the 50's isn't the same as casually outrunning speeding cars in the 2000's, which is what Yu Law did.

Also he was so fast that people around him either moved in slow motion, or completely stopped. Even bullets moved in slow mo to him.

My argument was that Cap is not slow. He did block minigun fire iirc which is on par with everything Yulaw did speed wise imo

carver9
Law was fighting so fast that the world around him was frozen. That's some Quicksilver level crap. Cap isn't close to Law speed but his shield could be effective. The guy started off with a speed showing of bullets moving in slow motion around him. I can send you the movie via PM so that you can watch it.

0mega Spawn
My argument was that Cap is not slow. He did block minigun fire iirc which is on par with everything Yulaw did speed wise imo

What speed is involved in blocking gunfire? Llf
Shields block things no expression

Have you even seen the one? I don't think you have.

carver9
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
What speed is involved in blocking gunfire? Llf
Shields block things no expression

Have you even seen the one? I don't think you have.

She really have not seen it or she is just talking to be talking. It's terrible tbh.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by carver9
Why is that?
Oh so you were not. Okay, I'll play your game.

Tobey aka Raimi trilogy Spiderman has been literally punched through steel and was not even close to being knocked out. He has also been squashed by Otto's arms, hit by a bus which Sandman swung him into, smashed by giant Sandman, and even hit by a goddamn train which Ock threw him in front of in the extended version. He has been continuously choked by Ock without resistance without receiving any damage. Yulaw doesn't have a prayer in KOing him. Not to mention he also can see people in slow-mo as well, especially with the spider sense. Raimi Peter shrugs offs his punches and breaks him

ASM aka Garfield Spidey has been punched through concrete walls and hard enough to dent steel. He has been hit by Lizard (who also can punch threw metal and toss around cars i.e., stronger than Yulaw) and even cut up by his claws which can dice up metal as well but didn't go down. He was choked by Lizard for quite some time but still managed to fight, and he was been choked by Goblin for quite some time and he was barely bothered. He was run over by a car but had zero problems with it
Any chance of Yulaw being able to KO him due to him being weaker than Tobey Spidey is taken away by him being much faster. That amazing display of speed, reflexes and Spider-sense in the Times squarefight is on par with anything Yulaw has done with his speed. Yulaw punches through steel. Fine, ASM spidey catches his punch with falling car catching force and breaks his arms, followed by rest of his limbs

Both Spidey's win over yulaw, especially with others as distractions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.