28 year old Bangladeshi blogger killed by Muslims

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
A young Law student/blogger who was openly Atheistic in Bangladesh was hacked to death by a group of Islamic fundamentalists.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/04/07/bangladeshi-blogger-killed-by-machete-wielding-attackers/

ArtificialGlory
Surprised?

It's xyz!
No. It's pretty pathetic that these stories go unnoticed though.

Tzeentch
4,511 people have been murdered in America alone since the start of just this year. How many of their stories have you noticed?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Tzeentch
4,511 people have been murdered in America alone since the start of just this year. How many of their stories have you noticed?

I was going to say the guy killed by the Texas A&M footballer...but that happened last year.

Though, this is an awful pattern where secular bloggers get sought out to be murdered. It's definitely news worthy...which is also why the news has covered it multiple times. Sometimes people forget that just because they don't notice something it doesn't actually go unnoticed.

Surtur
The hypocrisy on this board is reaching new levels. I swear to god people get on me when I go into a topic and bring up some other shit, but an asinine "der how many murders in America did you notice this week" is the same shit.

HulkIsHulk
A couple was killed was year for inter religion marriage. My neighbour is from Bangladesh and is terrified of anyone discovering the relationship between him and his gf since they are from the same place but shes Hindu and hes Muslim

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
The hypocrisy on this board is reaching new levels. I swear to god people get on me when I go into a topic and bring up some other shit, but an asinine "der how many murders in America did you notice this week" is the same shit.

What now? XYZ commented that "these stories go unnoticed", which we know he means Muslim on non-Muslim religious-based crime and that's just not true, the fact that a thread was made based off a news article proves that. To further the point, if you google just "Nazim Uddin, 28", you get a hit after hit of this same story. BBC, Aljazeera, The Guardian, CBS News, Daily Mail, Newsweek etc. Go on and try for yourself.

Tzeen's point is also valid, not all murders make wide-spread news, some don't even make more than a blip on the local news sites.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
What now? XYZ commented that "these stories go unnoticed", which we know he means Muslim on non-Muslim crime and that's just not true, the fact that a thread was made based off a news article proves that. To further the point, if you google just "Nazim Uddin, 28", you get a hit after hit of this same story.

Go on and try for yourself.

Tzeen's point is also valid, not all murders make wide-spread news, some don't even make more than a blip on the local news sites.

But the topic isn't about murders in America, or how much the media talks about murders in America. Of course not every single murder is reported on, this is a valid point that actually didn't need to be said because nobody said every murder was major news.

Pointing out "yeah this story is actually getting covered" has to do with the topic. "Did you notice every single murder in America" does not.

Believe me I know murders here don't always make the news. Remember I'm from Chicago, where you have gang bangers shooting innocent people in the face every other day.

Robtard
But the topic isn't about murders in America, or how much the media talks about murders in America.

Correct, it's not. I'm about 100% certain Tzeen wouldn't have made the point about murders and the rate they make global news if that wasn't brought into the convo by someone else first.

But sure, let's get back to the topic, religious on secular crime, yeah, it's shit.

edit: I see you added more, as noted, one happened before the other.

Surtur
I suppose you could draw a line from what was said to what he said. But then you could also draw a line from police brutality to gang violence and all that jazz.

Surtur
But anyways yeah it would be best to get back on topic. So yeah, this was a tragedy. I'm just tired of pieces of shit killing someone because they can't deal with that persons beliefs. It's not like you have to read this persons blog. These are the same kind of pieces of shit who thinks it's okay to kill someone because they drew a god damn picture of your deity.

Hopefully the killers are caught and promptly executed.

Robtard
But anyways yeah it would be best to get back on topic. So yeah, this was a tragedy. I'm just tired of pieces of shit killing someone because they can't deal with that persons beliefs. It's not like you have to read this persons blog. These are the same kind of pieces of shit who thinks it's okay to kill someone because they drew a god damn picture of your deity.

Hopefully the killers are caught and promptly executed.

Agreed.

I'm not pro death sentence. But if it's legal in Bangladesh and that's what these murders get, so be it.

Tzeentch
The hypocrisy on this board is reaching new levels. I swear to god people get on me when I go into a topic and bring up some other shit, but an asinine "der how many murders in America did you notice this week" is the same shit. That you're too stupid to understand the point that I'm making doesn't mean that my point is hypocritical. I'm not condoning this murder, I'm pointing out to XYZ that 99.9% of murders on the planet go unnoticed, and thus expecting this one in particular to be world-news worthy is asinine.

Peace Keeper
Lol at this terrorist sympathizer. Stop using red herrings to down play the fact that islam is a religion of murder.

Peace Keeper
That you're too stupid to understand the point that I'm making doesn't mean that my point is hypocritical. I'm not condoning this murder, I'm pointing out to XYZ that 99.9% of murders on the planet go unnoticed, and thus expecting this one in particular to be world-news worthy is asinine.
You know exactly what you're doing. Youre not fooling anyone with your bullshit.

The Lost
Originally posted by Peace Keeper
Lol at this terrorist sympathizer. Stop using red herrings to down play the fact that islam is a religion of murder.

Why do you consider Islam a "religion of murder?" If it's because there are Muslims committing murders, there are plenty of other groups that do that but we don't label them all "_______ of murder," do we?

As of last year, nearly two billion (roughly 23-25%) of the world's population are Islamic. I don't know about you but there doesn't seem to be that many murderers kicking around.

You used the term red herring and, if I understand correctly, that term is essentially synonymous with "distraction" or to mislead. I think claiming that a religion that 1/4th of the world's population belongs to is one "of murder" is misleading and quite ****ing distracting.

Robtard
He's a sock trolling, doing a spin on Trump.

Peace Keeper
Originally posted by The Lost
Why do you consider Islam a "religion of murder?" If it's because there are Muslims committing murders, there are plenty of other groups that do that but we don't label them all "_______ of murder," do we?

As of last year, nearly two billion (roughly 23-25%) of the world's population are Islamic. I don't know about you but there doesn't seem to be that many murderers kicking around.

You used the term red herring and, if I understand correctly, that term is essentially synonymous with "distraction" or to mislead. I think claiming that a religion that 1/4th of the world's population belongs to is one "of murder" is misleading and quite ****ing distracting.
Because Islam endorses and mandates murderous behavior in its scripture, its founder was a murderous, warlord pedophile and its been a religion that has exported violence wherever it goes since the day it was made up.
It also happens to be the bain of modern existence. Prove me wrong.

Peace Keeper
(auto quote)
Conservatives are worse than progressives. At least progressives admit not giving a shit about the white American male. You Cons are absolute cucks.
Youre two sides of the same fascist coin.

Nothing I said about Islam was false.

Peace Keeper
Originally posted by Robtard
He's a sock trolling, doing a spin on Trump.
I've been here for over 10 years. Am I a time traveling sock? A wizard of some sort? Have I been lurking for ten years, biding my time in hopes trump would one day run for office?

Nothing I said was false.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by Peace Keeper
I've been here for over 10 years. Am I a time traveling sock? A wizard of some sort? Have I been lurking for ten years, biding my time in hopes trump would one day run for office?

Yes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.