Ares runs the movie fighters runs a h2h gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HulkIsHulk
Ares from Wrath of the Titans movie runs a h2h gauntlet. Can he get through if he is recovered and rested after each round?
1. Blade
2. Cap
3. One NS-5
4. One Ultron bot
5. Sonny
6. Cap and Blade together
7. Sonny joins the two
Bonus round: If he gets his mace, can he defeat Underworld Viktor armed with his sword?

Robtard
Ares clears. iirc, his durability/resilience is extremely high, to the point where no one of that team could likely harm him much H2H.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by Robtard
Ares clears. iirc, his durability/resilience is extremely high, to the point where no one of that team could likely harm him much H2H.
Even Sonny? Persues had hurt him by smackinhg his face with a rock in their last fight

Robtard
Don't remember that, do recall Ares using Perseus' face to smash through rock and marble and Perseus is arguably not as durable as Ares, being only a half-God.

Even a weakened Zeus (due to lack of worship) took a hit or two to the face from Ares' mace in the beginning of the film.

edit: I watched the scene, Perseus does smack Ares in the face with a large rock, Ares is fine a moment later; then proceeds to continue kicking Perseus' ass

RXn6R57GVJU

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by Robtard
Don't remember that, do recall Ares using Perseus' face to smash through rock and marble and Perseus is arguably not as durable as Ares, being only a half-God.

Even a weakened Zeus (due to lack of worship) took a hit or two to the face from Ares' mace in the beginning of the film.

edit: I watched the scene, Perseus does smack Ares in the face with a large rock, Ares is fine a moment later; then proceeds to continue kicking Perseus' ass

RXn6R57GVJU
Yeah, he's fine alright. I was just saying that the statement they can't even make him feel the hits is a little too much. He also felt Agenor hitting him in the chest with the magically charged trident too.

Also, can he defeat Viktor?

TethAdamTheRock
Why is a Ultron Bot above Cap? And Why is sonny above one ultron bot

KingD19
Agenor himself is Poseidon's son and had one the 3 most powerful weapons in existence.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Why is a Ultron Bot above Cap? And Why is sonny above one ultron bot
Ultron bots are less durable than Cap but are stronger. And Sonny is above those fodder bots.
Originally posted by KingD19
Agenor himself is Poseidon's son and had one the 3 most powerful weapons in existence.
Yeah but Agenor is physically the weakest of the gods while Ares is the strongest physically. I was simply refuting the statement that Ares would be unharmed by blows from his opponents

KingD19
Theres no evidence Agenor was the weakest. He was a Demi-God just like Perseus.

HulkIsHulk
I was going by how they performed overall and Perseus looked better, especially against Ares. Anyway, that doesn't matter.

How do you think Ares performs against Sif?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.