Batfleck vs Watchmen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheVaultDweller
Snyder's characters against each other.

Round 1: Batman vs Rorschach & Nite Owl in H2H. Everyone is wearing their standard combat outfits.

Round 2: Batman vs Comedian in H2H. Batman is in his suit, Comedian in his flashback gear.

- Fights take place in the warehouse where Batman fought those goons.
- Win via KO/Death.
- Opponents start 15 feet apart.

Bonus round 1: If you think he can get past the first 2 rounds, he takes on all three under the same stips.

Bonus round 2: He faces Ozy, but he has all his standard gear, and has had a day to study Adrian, as well as his fighting style. Ozy is also in his standard superhero uniform.

FrothByte
I don't think he can win Round 1. As awesome as Batman looked in that warehouse fight, he didn't seem to do anything that much more impressive than the Watchmen. He can take Rosch or Owl 1 on 1 but will lose 2 on 1.

I actually think he has a better chance with Round 2. I mean, we don't really see how good Comedian is. Only h2h fight we see him have is when he's old and gets beat up by Ozy. I still have to give the strength edge to Comedian though, because punching through walls and furniture is a bit more impressive than what Batfleck did. I'd say this round is a toss up.

TheVaultDweller
Well, depending on what more people think, could throw in standard gear in all rounds for Bats, to maybe even things up a bit.

TheVaultDweller
Also, while we don't see much of Comedian, he impressed me more 1-on-1 against Ozy than the duo did in their fight. At least he managed to bullrush Ozy and knock him into a wall once. Also consider the fact that Ozy came to Comedian with the intent to kill him. When he fought Nite Owl and Rorschach, he was basically just killing time while his plan played out.

Arachnid1
I don't think we ever saw enough of Comedian. If I was able to use his before Watchmen feats, I'd say he'd win since he fought Ozy and won in that story (Ozy let him win, but he still struggled and they were almost even). By the time the Watchmen rolled around, Comedian is now more aged, and Ozy is in the prime of his life and most skilled, so he took Comedian handily, but put up more fight than Nite Owl or Rorschach combined.

Anyway, he loses the first round against NO and Rorschach. Ozy beats him senseless even easier. Comedian is a bit more up in the air, but I'd give it to Comedian I think.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.