Savage Opress vs. Ahsoka Tano (Rebels)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Morals off/bloodlust on for Savage

Force, sabers, all out

Darth Thor
Rebels Ahsoka rivals Maul. She stomps Savage.

ILS
That didn't end up applying for anyone other than Maul and Sidious, and Savage fought pretty much everyone. I don't see it being a stomp. Ahsoka probably wins doe.

RHaggis
Ahsoka in a decent fight.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by ILS
That didn't end up applying for anyone other than Maul and Sidious, and Savage fought pretty much everyone. I don't see it being a stomp. Ahsoka probably wins doe.

Syndicate
Savage in a good fight.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by ILS

Dooku? Kenobi?

That said "stomp" was overstating it.

ILS
Neither gave Savage the same context-free whooping Maul did, save for when Savage was first training with Dookie. I boil it down to styles making fights personally.

EmperorSidious2
Ahsoka

|King Joker|
When the OP says 'morals off/bloodlust on' for Savage, would it be a similar state of mind as he was in "Witches of the Mist" when he raged out against Dooku and Ventress? If so, Savage wins.

If Savage is in his 'normal' state, Ahsoka definitely wins.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by |King Joker|
When the OP says 'morals off/bloodlust on' for Savage, would it be a similar state of mind as he was in "Witches of the Mist" when he raged out against Dooku and Ventress? If so, Savage wins.

Kurk
Savage wins if he's bloodlusted
Otherwise I'd give the majority to Ahsoka as I think she'd be able to out maneuver/smart him.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by |King Joker|

I don't think he can turn that on at will just by being bloodlusted; I'd imagine he's always bloodlusted.

ozz81
Bump, interesting thread.

YousufKhan1212
Savage gets rag dolled continously.

generalp123
Ahsoka destroys him, she is far faster and more skilled than him.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by ozz81
Bump, interesting thread.
What even is the argument for Oppress here?

juggernaut74
The Fifth Brother held his own against Ahsoka for a descent amount of time.

Not sure if Savage can do that though.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by juggernaut74
The Fifth Brother held his own against Ahsoka for a descent amount of time.

The 5th brother got incapacited in like 3 seconds during their first fight.

And even if the 5th brother can legitamately hold his own vs someone who scaled near Maul as of ROTS, that would be a feat for the 5th brother, not Oppress

juggernaut74
Yep the first fight Ahsoka looked better but not the 2nd fight he held his own.

Rockydonovang
Yep the first fight Ahsoka looked better but not the 2nd fight he held his own.
Did he? IRRC, Ahsoka was fighting two on one the first time they fought that episode and then Ahsoka quikcly disarmed the brother during their last fight.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Did he? IRRC, Ahsoka was fighting two on one the first time they fought that episode and then Ahsoka quikcly disarmed the brother during their last fight. I'm pretty sure Ahsoka was fighting the Fifth Brother one on one for what seems like minutes.

Rockydonovang
I'm pretty sure Ahsoka was fighting the Fifth Brother one on one for what seems like minutes.

Only fight that lasted even a minuite was the first one irrc, and that fight had kanan fighintg one inqusitor and ahsoka fighting two.

juggernaut74
You got a clip?

It's hard to find on YouTube.

Rockydonovang
You got a clip?

It's hard to find on YouTube.
https://youtu.be/eZCpv20L9RI?t=1482

Ahsoka is sandwiched between two while kanan takes on one.

Next cut we see her pushing two inqusitors back while kanan pushes one.

juggernaut74
I don't think that's what I'm taking about I can't find it on YouTube I own the series on digital I'm going to track it down.

That video seems to be missing stuff.

juggernaut74
Yea that video you posted is chopped up it seems. If you watch the actuall episode it does show the Fifth Brother holding his own against Ahsoka at the 7 minute mark or so.

Rockydonovang
how long?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.