Arcann, Vaylin, and HoT vs Yoda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
All characters at their peaks. Fight takes place in the Petranaki Arena.

S_W_LeGenD
The Strike Team stomps.

Tondemonai
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
The Strike Team stomps.

FreshestSlice
This thread is carthage-tier, SKILLZ.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
So trollishly easy in favor of the PT team?

FreshestSlice
thumb up

NewGuy01
All joking aside, Arcann's the only one on his team we really have a solidified power gauge on at the moment.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
So we've got 2 opposite extremes so far in this thread. smile

Nephthys
HoT's team.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by NewGuy01
All joking aside, Arcann's the only one on his team we really have a solidified power gauge on at the moment.
Outlander>Arcann

The Ellimist
Yoda destroys them.

hutchy1345
Team stomps
Yoda is probs superior to everyone individually on the team but it's just unfair 3v1

Vixas
Assuming Vaylin's potential is enough to keep her from being over-run by Yoda in sabers, then given HoT and Arcann along with a decent force-user behind them supporting. I would give the team 6-7/10

The Ellimist
Do you think these three together could have defeated Valkorion?

Syndicate
Probably team.

FreshestSlice
Valkorion has already one shotted Arcann, and Vaylin's already lost to Senya. No way can this team take him, though they can probably take Yoda.

The Ellimist
Yoda does to them what Palpatine did to the B-team.

carthage
Yoda wins

NewGuy01
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Outlander>Arcann

So is the Father. By what degree?

EmperorSidious2
Team 1

Sinious
Which HoT is this?

Nephthys
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
All characters at their peaks.

Sinious
Yeah but that could mean Act III HoT, or HoTlander, or even better GoDlander.

JKBart
Originally posted by Sinious
Which HoT is this?

Given Arcann alone is only barely beneath Yoda as a Force wielder, and around prime HoT as a duelist, any version of HoT makes it an overkill given Act 2 HoT is already Darth Vader/Exar Kun level smile

The Ellimist
Originally posted by JKBart
Given Arcann alone is only barely beneath Yoda as a Force wielder, and around prime HoT as a duelist, any version of HoT makes it an overkill given Act 2 HoT is already Darth Vader/Exar Kun level smile

laughing

Yoda waves his hand and everyone in TOR dies.

Sinious
Given Arcann alone is only barely beneath Yoda as a Force wielder, and around prime HoT as a duelist, any version of HoT makes it an overkill given Act 2 HoT is already Darth Vader/Exar Kun level smile Hmm idk, I think you place SWTOR characters slightly higher than where they should be. smile

Sinious
LOL Elimist, I know you think you saw the best and all but JKBart has conquered KMC in the last couple of weeks and I really wouldn't argue against him especially when it comes to TOR.

JKBart
Well but no more than slightly smile

Let's not forget there's even Vailyn here so even if I place them a bit too high it's still overkill smile

Nephthys

All of those characters are the same person. So "Peak" would be the best one.

JKBart
LOL Elimist, I know you think you saw the best and all but JKBart has conquered KMC in the last couple of weeks and I really wouldn't argue against him especially when it comes to TOR.
He is obviously trolling I think smokin'

Sinious
Well but no more than slightly smile

thumb up I was leaning Yoda but idk maybe you're right

FreshestSlice
So is the Father. By what degree?
Enough to win, so it doesn't matter, nukka.

NewGuy01

No, that could only mean GoDlander

Sinious
No, that could only mean GoDlander Originally posted by Nephthys
All of those characters are the same person. So "Peak" would be the best one. lol then he solos this thread.

NewGuy01
Enough to win, so it doesn't matter, nukka.

It does, when his opponent isn't Arcann.

FreshestSlice
>implying two Arcann level opponents wouldn't be enough. uhuh

Anyway, you'll have to wait until September. Just like all those retarded Ahsoka vs ____ threads.

S_W_LeGenD
The Outlander is extremely powerful now, thanks to Valkorion strengthening his bond with the Force further. The Outlander, at this point, is stronger then any Jedi and/or Sith that came before or so it is believed.

The Outlander have also forged a weapon that represents an extension of his will. It will be foolish to underestimate him now.

Opinions about any confrontation that may occur in the future, shall be based on revelations in Chapter 12.

Sinious
The Outlander, at this point, is stronger then any Jedi and/or Sith that came before or so it is believed. Confirmation on this?

NewGuy01
no

S_W_LeGenD
Confirmation on this?
Satele Shan asserts that you are already the best the Jedi Order has to offer so far but you need to evolve.

Both Darth Marr and Satele Shan sense a profound change in the Outlander after Valkorion strengthens his bond with the Force.

Darth Marr asserts that Valkorion have opened the Outlander to depths of power he could never reach before.

Even in the game, we witness profound change in the experiences of the Outlander after his metamorphosis; he experiences powerful visions and is also able to affect the surroundings in superior ways (e.g. calming that blood-lusted gigantic creature).

Assuming that the Outlander is Hero of Tython (official promotion is Jedi Knight character), he was already powerful in the ways of the Force. After the metamorphosis, he has become something much greater but it will take time to realize this newfound potential.

Sinious
Satele Shan asserts that you are already the best the Jedi Order has to offer so far but you need to evolve.

Both Darth Marr and Satele Shan sense a profound change in the Outlander after Valkorion strengthens his bond with the Force.

Darth Marr asserts that Valkorion have opened the Outlander to depths of power he could never reach before.

Even in the game, we witness profound change in the experiences of the Outlander after his metamorphosis; he experiences powerful visions and is also able to affect the surroundings in superior ways (e.g. calming that blood-lusted gigantic creature).

Assuming that the Outlander is Hero of Tython (official promotion is Jedi Knight character), he was already powerful in the ways of the Force. After the metamorphosis, he has become something much greater but it will take time to realize this newfound potential. And why phrase all this as Outlander > Any Jedi/Sith before him?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
It's a blatant falsehood and utter mistranslation of the text, Kek. smile

FreshestSlice
And why phrase all this as Outlander > Any Jedi/Sith before him?
Because LeGenD already placed him that high to begin with. While the words could be twisted to mean the HoT>Al before him, it really only necessarily means the HoT>All alive now.

Sinious
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
It's a blatant falsehood and utter mistranslation of the text, Kek. smile Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Because LeGenD already placed him that high to begin with. While the words could be twisted to mean the HoT>Al before him, it really only necessarily means the HoT>All alive now. I know. I was trying to get there with polite questions. smile

S_W_LeGenD
And why phrase all this as Outlander > Any Jedi/Sith before him?
Do you even understand the story of Knights of Fallen Empire? We witness the arrival of a new Force-using Order that thrashes both Jedi and Sith independently.

The entire point of it is that the Outlander (a veteran of the Great Galactic War and the greatest warrior of his respective Order) didn't had it in him to challenge most powerful members of the new Force-using Order such as Arcann and Vaylin. Many Jedi and Sith attempted the same but fell.

Even Satele Shan - one of the greatest Force-users and the Grand Jedi Master of her time - eventually realized that it will take more then a Jedi and/or Sith to tackle opponents like Arcann and Vaylin. She felt that something was lacking within the Jedi philosophy at the least; that the Jedi faced an enemy whose weaknesses they couldn't understand and therefore failed to exploit.

In short, the Jedi were prepared to challenge and defeat Sith but not Knights of Zakuul.

Most importantly, Valkorion felt the need to literally enhance the Force-sensitivity of the Outlander to enable him to tackle opponents like Arcann and Vaylin. He tested the Outlander and reminded him that he will perish during his struggles against Arcann and/or Vaylin if he doesn't evolves in both mindset and his understanding of the ways of the Force.

FreshestSlice
Marr and Satele are called Marr Imposter and Satele Imposter in this chapters coding. It's probably just more Valkorion, honestly.

S_W_LeGenD
Marr and Satele are called Marr Imposter and Satele Imposter in this chapters coding. It's probably just more Valkorion, honestly.
They are labelled as impersonators, not imposters. Also, its just coding language.

FreshestSlice
Except for they aren't labeled that in anything else. Coding language doesn't require that, lel.

Aurbere
They are labelled as impersonators, not imposters. Also, its just coding language.

Yeah. And an unspoken rule of programming is to label your functions/objects based on what they do/are (respectively). If they're labeled as "impersonators" it's because they are.

Just because it's "just coding language" does not mean it doesn't have some basis in the reality of the game. I mean, it's almost as if language is the structure for the game itself...

FreshestSlice
Kek. thumb up

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Aurbere
Yeah. And an unspoken rule of programming is to label your functions/objects based on what they do/are (respectively). If they're labeled as "impersonators" it's because they are.

Just because it's "just coding language" does not mean it doesn't have some basis in the reality of the game. I mean, it's almost as if language is the structure for the game itself...
BioWare programmers might be trolling the fans? Who knows? They are aware of the fact that their work is being leaked.

There is another revelation; if you attempt to kill Satele Shan, she teleports to somewhere safe and attempts to contact Theron Shan to inform him that you attacked her.

Syndicate
More manipulation? Look dude, it's great to say that beware is just trolling the fans and if you're right I'll congratulate you on your foresight and knowledge on the subject. But as of now it simply makes more sense that what's shown in the coding is the truth.

FreshestSlice

There is another revelation; if you attempt to kill Satele Shan, she teleports to somewhere safe and attempts to contact Theron Shan to inform him that you attacked her.
Not sure how that stops this from being a controlled Satele. Marr said he met Satele on Odessen, again. The codex says Satele's been traveling with other life signs since well before then.

Sinious
LOL if this is Valky too he is legit on another level Freshest. I don't know how you can think he didn't grow in power after Ziost.

Aurbere
BioWare programmers might be trolling the fans? Who knows? They are aware of the fact that their work is being leaked.

You do realize that, in order for that to be true, the entire development team would need to be in on it, right? Modelers, programmers, heck even testers would need to be in on the joke. That's a massive pool of people.

Not to mention that the entire program could go awry in this case. Programmers label functions and objects based on their purpose. If it was truly to 'troll the fans' then they would have labeled the objects as something else entirely, for the purpose of them knowing what they are used for.

Consider this: In the event that you are right, what if the writers go for imposters of these characters for real? We already have 'impersonator' in the code, so they would have to go with 'imposter' that time. Due to how similar the names are, one programmer can easily mistake the two, which leads to bugs. Yet another rule is to keep the names of your functions/objects different enough so that you can avoid mistakes like that.

And, trust me, that mistake can and does happen. A lot.

FreshestSlice
LOL if this is Valky too he is legit on another level Freshest. I don't know how you can think he didn't grow in power after Ziost.
Because you need to be on a "whole 'nother level" to lie? He already controlled countless CoE before.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
It'd just be top tier fugging savage of Valk to have been controlling them smile

FreshestSlice
Nah, Satele is old and useless now.

S_W_LeGenD
So Valkorion possessed Satele Shan at that time? What about Darth Marr?

FreshestSlice
No theories on Marr, but he sounds like Valkorion to me.

NewGuy01
Maybe they were illusions, and that's why they vanish when you try to kill them.

FreshestSlice
You don't believe Marr has seen the light of the Eternal Throne's majesty?

The Ellimist
Hmm idk, I think you place SWTOR characters slightly higher than where they should be. smile

Yoda ~ RotS Sidious > Vitiate.

Sinious
which Vitiate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.