Caseiden's short stories

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKBart
As a tribute to one of the fallen SW debaters.

Kit Fisto vs. Ulic Qel-Droma

Kit and Ulic exchange many lightsaber attacks and sequences. They fight very fast, two green lightsabers clash non-stop and the sound of clashing non-stop is very painful. They're both very wet, the fight is heavily tiring it's shocking they still stand.

- AAAAAAAAHHHH! - Qel-Droma releases the Force and Fisto is knocked to the ground. Ulic jumps ahead to brutally land his lightsaber on Fisto, but Fisto gets up with incredible inhuman speed and cuts the jumping Ulic at his legs.

- Aaa! Aaaa! AAA! AAAAA! AAAAAAA!!! AAAAAAAAAA!!! - Ulic is in terrible pain both his legs are heavily damaged they pain every nanosecond, the pain is beyond anything, but Ulic Qel-Droma with his inhuman endurance, he resists the pain, he screams in pain and excitement, he screams still and stands up.

- YOU BASTARD! YOU BASTARD! - Ulic is red from pain and anger, he screams at Fisto in blind rage. He lifts his saber and runs to Fisto despite the terrible pain, but the pain is too large, his legs are cut to the muscles, and they can't move properly because of that. Ulic however will never surrender and he runs at Fisto still.

- Hehehehe! - Fisto, always smiling optimist, he smiles to Ulic and runs to Ulic too.

Fisto ducks under Ulic's strike, Ulic can't do anything because his legs are almost all cut off. Fisto's strike comes across abdonmen and lungs. He falls to the ground and dies.

- Hihihihi. - Fisto still smiling. He is full wet and can't breathe. He falls to the ground almost unconcious.

Old ANH Ben Kenobi vs. Master Ki-Adi Mundi
Mos Eisley cantina

- Why, Master Mundi, why?! - Obi-Wan screams in psychical pain looking at Mundi he defeated.

Tears in Obi-Wan's eyes in mental pain from fighting his friend who attacked him are painful to watch to.

Mundi looks at Obi-Wan in despair and agony, defeated and cut across the head. He shakes in pain.

-Obi... Ob...O-b...b.bi-Fhan... Ohbifhan... Litsttttenn... - Ki-Adi coughs blood in terrible pain he tries to explain to Obi-Wan why he had to do this and attack him.

-WHY?! WHY?! - Obi-Wan screamed holding back the tears.

- Ag...Gh... Ghghghghggggggjfjffffffffffffffffffffffffff - Mundi couldn't speak, he was dying in terrible pain and suffering. He couldn't see, blood was everywhere.

-WHYYYYYYYY - Obi-Wan screamed and closed his eyes and shaked in tragedy.

His blade went from mouth to brain of Mundi.

-Gghhh...hhh...h. - Mundi said his last words before after second there was only smoke from his head.

Emperor's Wrath II vs. DoE Darth Bane
Neutral ground

- Lord Bane... I... I I don't have words! Such power... - Emperor's Wrath said.

He didn't even feel pain from his brutally cut lungs, cuts designed to make him die very painfully. He thought it's an honor to be killed by someone so powerful and it was glorious.

-Lord Bane... I... I you... Yoooouuufff arrreee the sfghghhgfhghg....

-GRAAAAR! - Bane send lightning from both his hands. Emperor's Wrath skeleton is shining blue. He shakes on the ground in terrible pain before he dies 8/10

ROTS Sidious/Darth Maul vs. Jacen/Jaina Solo
Neutral ground

- Aaaaaaagggg! - screamed Caedus at the end of the battle.

Sidious was sighing, moaning and couldn't breath. He was all in blood from four heavy wounds. Caedus was all in blood, dying after 10 minutes of one of the best duels in galaxy. He was all in blood and dying.

-Aaaaggg! - Caedus screamed again when Palpatine sent another wave of The Force Lightning.

-AAAAGGGG! - Caedus screamed again.

Jaina got out of Maul's corpse. She was missing arm and leg, and was too tired to breath and see anything around her. Everything was red to her... She jumped to Sidious to try to help defeated brother, but he pulled out a saber from nowhere and impaled her head. He was sighing and moaning in excitement from the win, and pain, and murdering Jaina like a dog and all the torture he is giving them.

-Pleeease! - Jacen screamed for mercy. He tried to get up, but his skin was burned and melted. He suffered too much, he felt only suffering, only suffering, suffering. Unending PAIN.

-Pleeeaaase! - Jacen screamed again. He couldn't defend Lightning, he was dying, the Force was leaving him, he couldn't move, all burned, almost killed.

Sidious begin to breath faster and roar during blasting more and more Lightning.

-Please... Please... - Caedus cried for mercy. Sidious was tired, he couldnt breath too. He lifted the dying Caedus with Force and focused on the neck.

-Please... GGGGGGGGGG - Caedus shaked in pain. His scream was very weak. After five seconds he died.

Lord Vitiate vs. Galen Marek
Dromund Kaas

ARE YOU EVEN SORRY? - Vitiate screams to burning Galen who is very burned after many Lightning attacks after he was defeated. Angry Vitiate looks at corpses of Imperial Guard outside his throne room Galen killed to get there.

I... I... You... - Galen can't tell a word, he moans and sighs without end, he is like a worthless dying animal you would snap his neck to get rid of his suffering moans.

AAAAAA - screams angry Vitiate. He grabs head of mortally wounded Galen and sends much Lightning through the head. The most epic screams and moans of unended suffering galaxy never seen play through the stone halls of the temple.

Galen begs the Force to end his suffering, he never seen so much suffer.

Vitiate grabs Galen's almost dead body to the stairs steps. He leaves his head on first step.

Galen can't look, his eyes roll at every direction, he can't breathe. He looks at Vitiate and barely speaks.

-What are you... No... Please...

Vitiate stomps his head.

One crack, one weak scream, five seconds of suffering.

It all ends.

AotC Anakin vs. Darth Maul
Tatooine

AotC Anakin suprises Maul. Thanks to power and animalistic fighting method of low intelligence. Maul is surprised and fights defensively, he prefers aggresive brutal murdering and his defense is not as good as raged Juyo offense. Surprised Maul is wounded and Anakin doesn't notice, he screams like animal worse than Tusken and swings his saber up, down, up, down, screaming and hacking Maul corpse. Parts of his body are flying and Anakin is still screaming like mindless animal until everything is burned down.

FreshestSlice
They don't have a hell hot enough for people like us.

JKBart
I legitimately think these are far better than all the sex-story fanfics and the brutality is pretty poetic smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
They don't have a hell hot enough for people like us.

Which is why we won't die. smile

Syndicate
My Galen would get into a force lock with Vitiate and send his spirit flying in the impending explosion.

JKBart
Tbh I love Vitiate dragging Galen to the curb and giving him a literal curbstomp

Dunno why but there's something very intense in the idea of curbstomping an opponent like KKK

FreshestSlice
Because the idea of Vitiate being able to even lift his leg is beyond belief.

Beniboybling
These have legit literary quality tbh. smile

JKBart
Originally posted by Beniboybling
These have legit literary quality tbh. smile

How would you rate them as mini-fan-fics X/10 smile

Sinious
Originally posted by JKBart

Lord Vitiate vs. Galen Marek
Dromund Kaas

ARE YOU EVEN SORRY? - Vitiate screams to burning Galen who is very burned after many Lightning attacks after he was defeated. Angry Vitiate looks at corpses of Imperial Guard outside his throne room Galen killed to get there.

I... I... You... - Galen can't tell a word, he moans and sighs without end, he is like a worthless dying animal you would snap his neck to get rid of his suffering moans.

AAAAAA - screams angry Vitiate. He grabs head of mortally wounded Galen and sends much Lightning through the head. The most epic screams and moans of unended suffering galaxy never seen play through the stone halls of the temple.

Galen begs the Force to end his suffering, he never seen so much suffer.

Vitiate grabs Galen's almost dead body to the stairs steps. He leaves his head on first step.

Galen can't look, his eyes roll at every direction, he can't breathe. He looks at Vitiate and barely speaks.

-What are you... No... Please...

Vitiate stomps his head.

One crack, one weak scream, five seconds of suffering.

It all ends. This might be the most beautiful fanfic I've read.

JKBart
bump for the lurkers of this hour to have a fantastic read smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.