Hit vs Beerus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who is taking this? Hit treated a God like fodder...a more powerful God than the one Beerus fought. Beerus was also unsure how to bypass hit technique and asked Whis why he didn't tell Goku how to get past Hit tike manipulation.

Estacado
I dont see Hit hurting Beerus at all...

bbrem123
me either

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Estacado
I dont see Hit hurting Beerus at all...

cdtm
Without the no kill rule, Vegeta could have simply nuked the arena.

And Beerus is way more trigger happy.

carver9
Hit is physically able to ko Vegeta with a serious hit. I feel confident at saying Vegeta nuking the area would have changed the results of a fight against Hit. Hell, he tried to blast Hit and got slapped before he could react.

cdtm
KO him with a serious hit to the vitals, yes. He can't be "that" durable, judging by his reaction to Goku's base form.

You have to be pretty close in power to block a full on explosion attack. Goku was able to block Piccolo's, barely. Majin Vegeta was not so lucky against Fat Buu's..

And can Hit even fly? All Vegeta has to do is stay in the air and rain down death, if that's what it took.

cdtm
Come to think of it, there's way too many abilities that could work the limited time skip. How about TK shove? Eyebeams? Freeza style beams? ANYTHING with a limited windup/telegraph, that even characters of equal power level break out against each other.

I mean, Vegeta and Goku are going pure h2h, they're not even attempting ki based attacks. He could have blasted Hit with a pre charged beam as soon as he grabbed his arm, instead of trying to punch him.

That's right up there with Ranma melee atracking against Ryoga's Shishihokodan, when he had plenty of techniques to work around it.

SquallX
Seriously that his name? Hit! Are you telling me these guys can't even come up with a decent name?

What's next? Punch, fist, kicks?

Akira should have let DB alone, he's destroying his legacy with the bullshit he's been putting out since Super debuted. Some aspects are good, but 80% of Super is just bad.

NewGuy01
Hit for "Hitman".

You also have to realize that in Japan, "Hit" is a foreign word. Most people have some knowledge of english so they get the reference, but it doesn't sound as stupid over there as it does here.

For instance, "the Espada" from Bleach sounds like a fine name over here. But over there it's basically just "the Swords".

ares834
Can't blame AT for translation problems especially ones by fan translations.

Dark-Kenshin
Timestop + Kiezan = unbeatable to anyone who can't regenerate.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Beerus destroys the purple alien.

NewGuy01
Yeah, we already saw that Hit's skip doesn't work against fighters on SSJB KKx10 Goku's level. Although he improved it so that it did work, he's still short of Beerus' level. While it is possible he would be able to evolve to that point, Beerus probably won't let him live that long.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.