US Agent vs Shang Chi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

StiltmanFTW
A cripple vs. the Bruce Lee clone who used to be the best MA in Marvel.

Hmmmmm.... tough one.

cdtm
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
A cripple vs. the Bruce Lee clone who used to be the best MA in Marvel.

Hmmmmm.... tough one.

"Peak" US Agent. stick out tongue

StiltmanFTW
"Peak" Agent who almost got his hand exploded by Cap's touch? shifty

Shang destroys him.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by cdtm
"Peak" US Agent. stick out tongue
Peak Agent aka the same guy on whom Cap's hands hurt while punching?
Peak US Agent who can curbstomp thugs while crippled?
Peak US Agent who can oneshot Collective Man after getting punched by him hard enough to wreck Agent's shield?
Peak US Agent who can tag current Quicksilver?
Peak US Agent who can oneshot Piledriver?
Peak US Agent who is completely unharmed from a magic blast from a pissed of Talisman?
Peak US Agent who can easily snatch Spiderman out of mid air while being in complete darkness and take a punch from him?
Peak Us Agent who can oneshot Ronan after tanking a blast from him?
Peak US Agent who can tank being backhanded by Tanaraq amped Sasquatch, then flown by Beta Ray Bill into several Tanaraq demons with enough force to scatter hundreds of them, then smashed into the pavement by Tanaraq amped Bulldozer and when they lose thosr amps proceed to snatch Wrecker's verynown crowbar from his hands and beat up the entire crew with it and immediately take off and steam-roll some thugs who had stolen his shield?
i.e., the strongest guy in Cap's rogue gallery excluding Protocide?
He wins decisively

Though on average I see Shang reintroduce Walker's face to the pavement for a long time 10/10

BruceSkywalker
Shang utterly destroys

HulkIsHulk
Bump

jrodslam
Hey Stilt. Who ever said Shang was supposed to be the best MA in Marvel? Theres quite a few ppl he hasnt fought and if he did, it sure wasnt enough to determine him being the clear cut best in Marvel. Also, being the best MA wouldnt make him the best fighter. wink

Im not saying youre saying that by the way.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by jrodslam
Hey Stilt. Who ever said Shang was supposed to be the best MA in Marvel?

Impartial narrator on the comic page.

jrodslam
Doesnt count.

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Actually, what narrator says counts more than characters' statements... but that happened a long time ago. 1979? Marvel Team-Up or Shang's own series? Can't even find it anymore.

jrodslam
Well its kinda one in the same cause usually its the narrator thats writing the story. However, if we get different writers having Iron Fist for example say "Hes more skilled than me" or multiple top tier fighters saying "hes the best", that would mean more to me. Its not just said in a "Shang book". But sheesh. 79? Yeaaaa. Has time passed, lol.

cdtm
Black Panther called Shang more skilled then Danny. And he got the crap kicked out of him by Iron Fist, so he should know. smile

jrodslam
Lol well thats a bad gauge imo then, lol. @ Panther. Now if Rand says that Shang is more skilled than him, it would mean more to me. 90's-current. And isnt Shang supposed to be only master of Kung-Fu?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by jrodslam
Well its kinda one in the same cause usually its the narrator thats writing the story. However, if we get different writers having Iron Fist for example say "Hes more skilled than me" or multiple top tier fighters saying "hes the best", that would mean more to me. Its not just said in a "Shang book". But sheesh. 79? Yeaaaa. Has time passed, lol.

Either Deadly Fists of Kung Fu (Razor Fist(s)' appearances, perhaps?) or Marvel Team-Up. I thought the latter, but can't find shit.

Yeah, a lot of time has passed. Back then, it really meant something, especially if we add Shang saying he's slightly superior to Iron Fist.

Btw, you're right that being the best MA =/= the best fighter... Cap using "basic technique" and having Danny on the ropes is a great example of that.

jrodslam
Fact.

leonidas
agent is being very undersold in this match. i assume he has his shield? back in the day he had some very good showings. he's as strong as spiderman after all and with his shield and damage soak this is far closer than it's being said to be. before his all-marvel-streets-become-high-metas-because-of-chi-control!!11! amp, i'd def have taken walker. with some of shang's more recent offensive feats i'd say he'd win, but i doubt he'd sweep and walker wouldn't go down easy.

btw i'm assuming this is walker at his peak--anything else is obviously ridiculous.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by leonidas
agent is being very undersold in this match. i assume he has his shield? back in the day he had some very good showings. he's as strong as spiderman after all and with his shield and damage soak this is far closer than it's being said to be. before his all-marvel-streets-become-high-metas-because-of-chi-control!!11! amp, i'd def have taken walker. with some of shang's more recent offensive feats i'd say he'd win, but i doubt he'd sweep and walker wouldn't go down easy.

btw i'm assuming this is walker at his peak--anything else is obviously ridiculous.
See my post above. I've listed sone of his high end feats

StiltmanFTW
He never one-shotted Collective Man, iirc... but yes, CM was amped enough to significantly damage the vibranium shield and he did get hurt by Walker.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.