The Babadook (2014)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Patient_Leech
Pretty decent little Australian psychological horror film. Borrows from The Shining a little bit. It's pretty nicely put together.

k5WQZzDRVtw

ares834
I thought it was merely decent. It didn't live up to the hype.

Inhuman
Didn't like it to much. Kid was overly annoying too.

Trocity
It was garbage.

The kid is such an annoying little f**k.

Patient_Leech
Yeah, it's easy to b!tch about little things in it. I think you have to enjoy the little things...

Overall I thought the lead actress was impressive and it has some nice old-school horror filmmaking techniques and skillful editing.

Inhuman
As a low budget horror flick I like "It Follows" better than this film.

ares834
Agreed. I hadn't expected much when I heard the premise but It Follows was surprisingly good.

BruceSkywalker
any nudity??? lol

NemeBro
You all are ****ing fruitcakes, the little kid from this film was a ****ing badass and would beat the shit out of all you pussy ass little cock suckers at the same time.

Inhuman
There was a few times the mom clearly wanted to bash her own kids head in with a batbefore being possessed that is. When she was of a clear mind

Esau Cairn
I was kinda disappointed. You could feel the love between the mother & her son but their performances were a bit over powering when they were together onscreen.

The trailers also gave the impression that the kid fights back with homemade weapons & booby traps like Home Alone & sadly that was not the case.

There's also a short film included in the Blu-ray about the Babadook that's both cute & poignant.

Khazra Reborn
I'm a huge fan of The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari, I dug some of the homages to it, mainly the Babadooks design. The kid was annoying as Hell though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.