DoE Bane vs Sith Strike team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Darth Bane as of Dynasty of Evil

Vs

Exar Kun, Darth Malgus, Darth Vader

*Duel takes place on Ambria

*Round 1: Lightsabers only
*Round 2: All out fight

The Ellimist
Bane can take down an entire temple with the Force, while Vader is weaker than Yoda who struggles to lift a metal pillar. He's literally hundreds of times stronger than Vader. (and DoE Bane > RoT Bane > nexus PoD Bane via statements in the novels of Bane feeling stronger than he's ever been)

Exar Kun's best non-nexus, non-amulet, non-ritual feat is...defeating Vodo.

Darth Malgus almost got beaten by Aryn Leneer, who has basically zero feats to her name and was not exalted as a particularly powerful Jedi.

Bane lolstomps.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Han, where do you ultimately rank Bane? smile

The Ellimist
To answer for Han, I'm not so sure. I like lowballing him partly because a lot of his feats are pretty shitty, but also because I find it amusing given the wank that used to be showered on him. If we cherry pick his better demonstrations (and hey, we do it with Luke...) he's probably comparable to the TOR heavyweights after Revan or Vitiate based on his temple-busting feat and roughly guessing his progression from there.

hbu?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I generally agree, yeah. Peak Bane is above anyone in TOR bar people like The Dread Masters, Revan, Valkorion, The Outlander (when he inevitably slaughters Arcann,) etc. Not sure about Bane vs Jadus or Bane vs Arcann, though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.