Weakest Version of Superman That Can Take Gladiator For A Majority?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ghostman
which version of supes can get glads the most?

LordofBrooklyn
Streetfighter Superman.

carver9
Sun Dip for yrs Superman.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by carver9
Sun Dip for yrs Superman.

This LYING ANIMAL!!!

RadZoa
Maybe Wildstorm Apollo?

ghostman
bump

abhilegend
Byrne Superman

Inedian
Has Gladiator any really really good showings in recent years?
I know Thanos somehow always respected Gladiator.

Magnon
Mullet Superman.

One_Angry_Scot
The way Gladiator acts sometimes and is portrayed even a Superman this weak could probably make him cry like a child.

http://i.imgur.com/bngdkZ7.png

If Gladiator actually was what he has been described as by his son it'd be another story.

Sin I AM
Gladiator is the most overrated character on this forum.

abhilegend
Any forum.

Genii96
Why is he overrated?

Surtur
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Gladiator is the most overrated character on this forum.

Lol what? He doesn't get wanked at anywhere near the same rate as Superman or Hulk. I say that as someone who likes Superman and genuinely wishes he was as powerful as some claim.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Surtur
Lol what? He doesn't get wanked at anywhere near the same rate as Superman or Hulk. I say that as someone who likes Superman and genuinely wishes he was as powerful as some claim.

What has he done? Beat a hyperion..one shot vulcan..lost to cannonball, lost to masterson ummm lemme see i think he one shot carol Danvers but cant recall the details and i remember him fighting simon. You tell me what has he done that places him in supermans league?

ghostman
Originally posted by Surtur

lmao ohh you. sad sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.