Arcann vs. Meetra Surik/Scourge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Round 1: Novel versions/ Force sabers all out

Round 2: KOTOR 2 Meetra/SWTOR Scourge (All out)

Fight takes place on neutral ground

FreshestSlice
Arcann stomps. Pretty sure he's above some random Dark Council member who Revan made one shot herself, lel.

The Ellimist
laughing

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Arcann vs Revan is a better fight. smile

Sinious
R1: Arcann stomps.
R2: Arcann but he isn't stomping shit.

FreshestSlice
Kreia was more powerful than the Exile in KotORII. Arcann ragdolls Scourge and finishes the Exile off.

Sinious
I think it would be a better fight than Arcann vs Outlander.

FreshestSlice
It won't. If Arcann can just melt the Outlander, there's no way these two stand a chance.

Sinious
Hmm, idk, I don't think HoT grew THAT much in power after Act II Finale. I mean KOTOR Meetra isn't fodder.

Though handling 2 slightly inferior opponents could turn out to be easier for Arcann in a few rounds.

FreshestSlice
I'm sure the collective power of the Exile and Scourge compared to Nyriss' alone is stronger. That didn't stop Nyriss from nearly vaporizing them.

Sinious
I'm referring to their superior incarnations.

FreshestSlice
The Exile who has no power of her own and the Scourge that would be ragdolled by Arcann won't do much better, no.

Emperordmb
Yeah Arcann kinda shits on them in both rounds.

Meetra isn't that much more impressive in KOTOR II and Scourge is still less powerful than the Hero of Tython.

Sinious
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
The Exile who has no power of her own and the Scourge that would be ragdolled by Arcann won't do much better, no. I'll concede for the swag in that Valky lightning, and because you've conceded that Sidious >>> Vader.

FreshestSlice
I never said Sidious>>>Vader, just that Sidious is probably superior. Kill yourself.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Kys actually

Sinious
You haven't come up with one decent argument so far and haven't responded to my last post unless I missed it. And more importantly, you know deep down how vastly superior Sidious is to your precious Vader. smile

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Kys actually
Wouldn't kill me. I've gone Godlander.
Originally posted by Sinious
You haven't come up with one decent argument so far and haven't responded to my last post unless I missed it. And more importantly, you know deep down how vastly superior Sidious is to your precious Vader. smile
>implying what you said was decent and worth responding to
>compare feats, you bitches

I'm not going to put more effort into Vader. Disney's already riding his phantom dick enough for the entire world.

The Ellimist
I'll concede for the swag in that Valky lightning, and because you've conceded that Sidious >>> Vader.

Lol that was a question?

Nephthys
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Meetra isn't that much more impressive in KOTOR II

She's ridiculously more impressive.

Sinious
Wouldn't kill me. I've gone Godlander.

>implying what you said was decent and worth responding to
>compare feats, you bitches

You don't have to repeat yourself. In my last post, I gave you examples of Sidious easily humiliating his other apprentices. Now I don't think he can humiliate Vader with same ease, but why would that fight be anything far from humiliation when Sidious goes all out?

Like, I already accepted your concession bro. You don't have to repeat yourself. smile lol agreed. And I'm enjoying the badassery tbh.

FreshestSlice
You don't have to repeat yourself. In my last post, I gave you examples of Sidious easily humiliating his other apprentices. Now I don't think he can humiliate Vader with same ease, but why would that fight be anything far from humiliation when Sidious goes all out?

Because Vader is far more powerful? What kind of idiotic question is that.

Yeah, no one is conceding to the, "Sidious dominated these guys so he's definitely above Vader." I don't know if conext just died or something, but most other people use it.
And it's not badass. It's excessive at this point. It definitely doesn't support your arguments.

Sinious
Because Vader is far more powerful? What kind of idiotic question is that.

Far more powerful? I doubt that. We saw Vader at his best. If he was so far above Dooku, why didn't he use that power against Ahsoka (who is inferior to post prime Maul) like at all? I mean, you're just hiding behind how there is no official depiction of Sidious vs Vader would go at this point. It doesn't have to. I like Vader smile

FreshestSlice
Far more powerful? I doubt that. We saw Vader at his best. If he was so far above Dooku, why didn't he use that power against Ahsoka (who is inferior to post prime Maul) like at all? I mean, you're just hiding behind how there is no official depiction of Sidious vs Vader would go at this point.

I'm hiding behind the fact that Vader has never fought for his life once, crushes AT-ATs, and solo'd armies. He's well above the guy who lost to a bunch of pirates. erm

http://r26.imgfast.net/users/3113/36/14/96/smiles/752783128.gif

Sinious
I'm hiding behind the fact that Vader has never fought for his life once, crushes AT-ATs, and solo'd armies. He's well above the guy who lost to a bunch of pirates. erm Lame attempt @ lowballing the guy who also stood his ground against Yoda.

He is still well below the guy who ragdolled Dooku from the other freaking side of the galaxy.

FreshestSlice
Lame attempt @ lowballing the guy who also stood his ground against Yoda.

Not really. I doubt Yoda can take on armies as well.

He didn't ragdoll Dooku. He surprised him by choking him, lel. The fact that he thinks Dooku could have done better than Talzin in a duel with him is kind of telling.

Sinious
Not really. I doubt Yoda can take on armies as well. there it goes: kek

You've been doing admirable work with your SWTOR wank but your Vader wankery has lowered you to Jensarai level. I get your point, but the impressive part is that he was able to remain that grip after the surprise was over.

Dooku is more skilled than Talzin, yeah erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.