Arcann vs Darth Jadus (force battle)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Demenos
neutral ground
force only battle

FreshestSlice
Still Arcann. It's safe to say no one in TOR is able to defeat Arcann. That's kind of the point.

QuakeBlood
Arcann.

Syndicate
Jadus.

Sinious
Arcann would take this in a pretty good fight imo.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Still Arcann. It's safe to say no one in TOR is able to defeat Arcann. That's kind of the point. Lel, no one in TOR whose actually around. Jadus is as far as we know in hiding, exiled or otherwise predisposed.

Oh and he takes this. Cause, you know, he has better showings.

Syndicate
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Lel, no one in TOR whose actually around. Jadus is as far as we know in hiding, exiled or otherwise predisposed.

Oh and he takes this. Cause, you know, he has better showings.

FreshestSlice
Lel, no one in TOR whose actually around. Jadus is as far as we know in hiding, exiled or otherwise predisposed.

Valkorion already puts the sith protags over Jadus. Your opinion is irrelevant. uhuh

Like not killing, or hell even effecting, a Force Sensitive and running away.

Beniboybling
Valkorion already puts the sith protags over Jadus. Your opinion is irrelevant. uhuhHuh? All I remember is Valky calling Jadus the "best Sith my empire ever produced". smileI assume you mean Cipher 9

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11122/111222381/4481292-4177793032-qT25F.gif

thumb up

FreshestSlice
Huh? All I remember is Valky calling Jadus the "best Sith my empire ever produced". smile

That is because we aren't Sith any longer. uhuh

Looks like a *****, to me. Mine sent Jadus packing. Yours must be defective.

Beniboybling
uhuh

FreshestSlice
KotFE's power-scaling isn't garbage, Beni. You take that back.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
All it'd mean is that Arcann is beyond someone who can manipulate capital ships. smile

Beniboybling
Sounds like bull crap to me, standard KotFE I guess. smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I hate Jadus unwank so somebody close the thread smile

FreshestSlice
Sounds like bull crap to me, standard KotFE I guess. smile
Outlander>Jadus
Valkorion>Sidious
KotFE>your life

Beniboybling
Outlander > Arcann according to yourself tho.

Nephthys
Is that the Outlander before or after their recent amp, FS? Cuz if the Outlander was always > Jadus, they and Arcann are GGPT-tier.

FreshestSlice
Not in Chapter 2.

JKBart
Yeah, even if Jadus wouldn't win in the Force (and would get obviously murdered with sabers included) Revan most certainly would, so definitely Arcann isn't beneath only Valkorion.

FreshestSlice
Revan's dead, you dumbass, poor Polefag. Jadus isn't.

Beniboybling
Still waiting for the quote tbh.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Nephthys
Is that the Outlander before or after their recent amp, FS? Cuz if the Outlander was always > Jadus, they and Arcann are GGPT-tier.

IIRC Arcann puts chapter 1 Nox/Wrath above Jadus. Pretty sure Valkorion does too.

JKBart
Jadus dead smile

FreshestSlice
Still waiting for the quote tbh.
When did you ask me for quotes, Beni? That only works if you actually ask.

JKBart
He already did smile smile smile

http://i.imgur.com/sZ9ICAb.jpg

Beniboybling
thumb up

FreshestSlice
I can't read Polefag, so you'll have to forgive me.

Give me a sec.

FreshestSlice
Arcann: "You Sith are apparently quite formidable. You most of all. To alter the course of galactic events as you have... quite impressive.
Valkorion: "Our failed Empire. You were always superior to the murderous fools in charge here."
"You have all the power you require. What you lack is focus."
"You have unlimited power to change reality. Choose to become something greater than you are now."

wankwankwankwankwank

Beniboybling
Lmao.

Considering Jadus was among the most reclusive and mysterious of the SIth, its no suprise Arcann hasn't heard of him.

Jadus pretty much withdrew from Sith politics, and Valkorion goes on to laud him with praise, so clearly he's not been referred to here.

Not sure what the last two statements even prove. The Outlander is a special snowflake. Great.

JKBart
Darth Jadus vs Vailyn smile

Tondemonai
I see Arcan winning, but only because I see him surviving Jadus' attacks. If Jadus gets an upper hand I see him pulling majority, but otherwise Arcann definitely won't get overwhelmed

Syndicate
Originally posted by Tondemonai
I see Arcan winning, but only because I see him surviving Jadus' attacks. If Jadus gets an upper hand I see him pulling majority, but otherwise Arcann definitely won't get overwhelmed

This is Force only.

FreshestSlice
Lmao.

Considering Jadus was among the most reclusive and mysterious of the SIth, its no suprise Arcann hasn't heard of him.

kek, Everyone knows who Jadus was, all the hype he had, and what he did. And the idea that Valkorion wouldn't tell him is actually kind of retarded.

Again, he only does that if you're the agent, where the Wrath and Nox are unnoteworthy.

I'm sure if it said, "Second to the emperor," you'd be on your knees by now.

Col. Valerian
thumb up tbh.

Beniboybling
kek, Everyone knows who Jadus was, all the hype he had, and what he did. And the idea that Valkorion wouldn't tell him is actually kind of retarded.Erm no they didn't? Literally every source in Jadus states he was a mystery, shrouded in secrecy, and barely anyone knew who he was or what he was doing. His greatest powerplay being done completely behind doors, and there being no evidence the wider galaxy ever found out about it, and only those with personal experience of him demonstrate knowledge of his power.

Arcann is evidently basing his assertions on the far more open conquests of the protag, so its no surprise he'd make a misjudgment.

And seeing as Valkorion flat out states Jadus is the best of the Sith, and is plainly superior in power, evidently not, or not enough.According to what? And how does the Wrath and Nox being noteworthy justify a complete 180 in opinion anyway?Too bad it doesn't.

FreshestSlice
Erm no they didn't? Literally every source in Jadus states he was a mystery, shrouded in secrecy, and barely anyone knew who he was or what he was doing.

He broadcast exactly what he was doing for all to see when he sort of took over an Imperial vessel and tried to unibomb the Empire. erm

I'm sure the Knights of Zakuul, including the heir to the Imperial throne has no idea about Jadus.

He based it on the fact that Valkorion approves of the Outlander most of all and not Jadus being a *****. I know you think Valkorion wouldn't know these things, and for some reason feels Arcann is unworthy of knowing anything about the worlds he's supposed to be conquering, having the greatest spy network in the galaxy under his control, but most people try to use just a little common sense.

Except for the 7 times he doesn't. Especially when the actual Sith protags are present.

Based solely on your and a random's opinion.

They run through SoR and make notable, strides against his pawns, not to mention defeating Malgus, Revan, etc. What the hell are you even arguing? that unless Valkorion blows the right person it's not accurate? That has to be the most hypocritical argument ever.

Col. Valerian
Arcann FTW tbh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.