Qui-Gon Jinn vs. Obi-Wan Kenobi vs. Luminara Unduli

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Luminara as of Revenge of the Sith, Kenobi as of Attack of the Clones, Jinn as of The Phantom Menace.

Battle takes place in the Petranaki arena.

Emperordmb
Qui-Gon wins.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Qui-Gon wins. Reasons?

The Ellimist
Luminara is featless, IDK about Qui Gon vs Obi Wan.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Reasons?
His performance against Maul and the esteem Dooku has him in impresses me a bit more than how Luminara and Obi-Wan did against Dooku and Ventress respectively.

Kenobi may be familiar with Jinn's style, but Jinn is familiar with much of Kenobi's as well since Soresu isn't even Kenobi's focus at this point. And while Luminara does have a fighting style good for these types of engagements, Jinn's ability to guard against Maul and last most of the duel of the fates has me impressed enough to not think he dies via attrition or flagging defenses.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Luminara is featless, IDK about Qui Gon vs Obi Wan. Luminara has fought Ventress to a standstill (until Ventress kicked her off the platform they were fighting on) and stalemated her in telekinesis. She also has some statements in regards to her impressive physical agility.

carthage
Jinn

Luminara sucks and was getting tooled by Pre prime Ventress and AOTC Kenobi literally has nothing good going on for him

Syndicate
Jinn.

Kurk
Probably Qui-Gon but it could go either way. Luminara is sub-par

Fated Xtasy
Everyone saying Lumi is subpar can honestly bite me.

She's a master swordsman that stalemated Ventress and has impressive strength. AotC OBi is highly powerful, he's moved near impossible velocities of speed along side his GF and has become an expert swordsman as a Jedi Knight, hell he was one as an initiate.

Jinn can takes this, with high af difficulty.

Same for team.

|King Joker|
thumb up Luminara's underrated.

Kurk
Sorry I meant sub-par when compared to the other Jinn and Kenobi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.