Top 3 worst KMC SW debaters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKBart
You start guys, since I'm too new.

Emperordmb
1. Star Wars Logic

Syndicate
I don't know. You could say guys like redpill but then you don't know if they're actually trolling or not.

I'd say carthage, EmperorSidious and Col Valerian so far.

Emperordmb
I can personally guarantee that Star Wars Logic is on a completely different level of bad from anyone else who will be mentioned in this thread...

Q99 can attest to that.

Syndicate
Jeezus Christ... To be fair I thought we were only mentioning currently active users.

carthage
SW Legend
Ancientpower
Appletonia/Nebaris

Darth Abonis
Me

Syndicate
Originally posted by carthage
SW Legend
Ancientpower

Oh yes I'd forgotten about those two.

cs_zoltan
There are debaters here? I haven't encountered any yet.

carthage
Oh and this ****ing weirdo from SWF who worshipped obscure characters like Mendor Typhoons and had a hard on for Marka Ragnos. The guy would post these weird mentally challenged diatribes, and everyone trolled him just to get to to post these WTF walls of text. Q99 and DMB could tell you more

FreshestSlice
Trolling aside:

chilled_monkey
Darth Demenos
and Darth Abonis

are the bottom tiers of KMC. Everyone else at least makes arguments. We rarely agree on shit consistently, but at least we back it up.

Lord Lucien
Dave.

JKBart
What if your lists guys included trolls?

Col. Valerian
Originally posted by Syndicate
I don't know. You could say guys like redpill but then you don't know if they're actually trolling or not.

sad

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Col. Valerian
sad Haha.

Col. Valerian
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Haha.

I thought he liked me tbh.

I know you do.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by JKBart
What if your lists guys included trolls?
Mine doesn't, and you know it.

Nephthys
Dave.

Should be on there, yeah. Remember how he used to reply to whole posts with just "no."

Lord Lucien
I'm losing track of who's who these days.

Lord Lucien
Please, darling.

So who's Ellimist?

The_Tempest
Please, darling.

So who's Ellimist?

You'd remember him as HeWhoKnowsNothing

Lord Lucien
Oh, it's Rudy.

Syndicate
I thought he liked me tbh.

I know you do.

I do like you. sad

Col. Valerian
Listing me in this top 3 isn't kewl bruh

Also a lie

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by quanchi112
So your birth certificate reads Dave not David and no middle or last name. That's hard to believe. If you're Star Wars debater with what I've gathered you're willing to lie to yourself so lying to me should be no issue.

You gonna be on later?

carthage
LOL

Lord Lucien
I have yet to meet a Dave who isn't David. Show proof of this birth certificate with just the name Dave on it. If you back down you will forever live in shame. He's given U a challenge, Dave. U must rise to it. Or are U saying U were born in Kenya?

Col. Valerian
Is it really you, Darth Sexy?

quanchi112
Dave is really coming apart at the seams here.

FreshestSlice
It's beefy.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
What a touching reunion. smile

Syndicate
Listing me in this top 3 isn't kewl bruh

Also a lie

It's just from what I've seen of you so far. :L

carthage
Is his name really Dave? We have no way of knowing

FreshestSlice
It's just from what I've seen of you so far. :L
He's not in the bottom three. The fact that he uses capital letters excludes him.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Dave is really coming apart at the seams here.

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
You gonna be on later?

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by wm0403
Remind me what that U stuff was about Something about a torrent. Sorgo will remember. But he's gone... forever...

Syndicate
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
He's not in the bottom three. The fact that he uses capital letters excludes him.

Who are the 3 worst again? Emperor Sidious has to be up there.

quanchi112
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yes.

FreshestSlice
Who are the 3 worst again? Emperor Sidious has to be up there.
Nope. Not even him.

The Ellimist
SW Legend
lord Lucien
Darth Ant

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I can personally guarantee that Star Wars Logic is on a completely different level of bad from anyone else who will be mentioned in this thread...

Q99 can attest to that.

He was far from the worst.

Col. Valerian
Originally posted by The Ellimist
SW Legend
lord Lucien
Darth Ant

Lucien doesn't even debate anymore.

Lord Lucien
But I used to, and he's still butthurt about it.

Q99
Originally posted by Emperordmb

Q99 can attest to that.

Oh yes. That was... something else. I don't even know what's up with that, it's like his brain was stuck.

Thing is, whether or not someone's trolling really doesn't matter. Someone 'pretending to be a jerk for fun,' is still being a jerk, and in my experience, generally end up not having much fun.

AncientPower
Good lord, is this all time? I'd need at least a top 10.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by carthage
SW Legend
Ancientpower
Appletonia/Nebaris
erm

Originally posted by cs_zoltan
There are debaters here? I haven't encountered any yet.
You make it sound like as if you are one in the first place laughing out loud

How about you enlighten us mere mortals with your "unforeseen" debating skills and lead the way?

The Ellimist
But I used to, and he's still butthurt about it.

I just think it's amusing to watch the biggest bully in the playground end up being the short guy. stick out tongue

Lord Lucien
I just think it's amusing to watch the biggest bully in the playground end up being the short guy. stick out tongue I just think it's amusing that you think you were bullied.

The Ellimist
I just think it's amusing that you think you were bullied.

Do you honestly think that the manner in which you treated me was morally admirable? erm

NemeBro
So your birth certificate reads Dave not David and no middle or last name. That's hard to believe. If you're Star Wars debater with what I've gathered you're willing to lie to yourself so lying to me should be no issue.

I have yet to meet a Dave who isn't David. Show proof of this birth certificate with just the name Dave on it. If you back down you will forever live in shame.

lol

Lord Lucien
Do you honestly think that the manner in which you treated me was morally admirable? erm lol "morals" and lol "treated me"

The Ellimist
I dunno, Mr. IDGAF Tough Guy wrote lots of multi-paragraph essay-posts on how much he hated a 12 year old kid for his views on modern day Earth vs. the Empire. Kinda too late to act like the chill one. erm

I do sort of oscillate between guessing sociopathy and stupidity on your part though. Tough to figure out which at this point (though not mutually exclusive).

I just interned at Google, mofo. Happy Dance

Lord Lucien
Are you actually trying to brag while holding a grudge? Jesus, Wade Walker, just let it go.

quanchi112
I would like to hear both parties cases before I come to my decision. You may proceed.

Lord Lucien
http://cinapse.co/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/FuturamaChicken.jpg

The Ellimist
Are you actually trying to brag while holding a grudge? Jesus, Wade Walker, just let it go.

Master Han did let it go, but you randomly got pissed at him because he didn't agree with you over whether Satele Shan's kamehameha was overpowered. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I mean, what I'm doing here has maybe 2% of the word count of your compilation of anti-Rudy soliloquies. Don't be a hypocrite, man.

jk I love you

Lord Lucien
How do you remember this stuff?

The Ellimist
You remembered me well enough to figure out my identity from a debate about Force kamehamehas years after the fact. By comparison, I needed you to tell me that Tempest and Gideon were the same person. Your attempt to act like you're the suave one, and not the one who flipped out at a 12 year old and later at someone over a disagreement about Force kamehamehas is very endearing.

Don't be a hypocrite, man.

Again, I love you.

Syndicate
Jeez... There's some history here...

quanchi112
Please continue. I am assessing this information and want you both to know I will be impartial in my decision. So he attacked you as a 12 year old without mercy. Maybe I should contact the authorities but I feel like they'd screw this up. Lord Lucien, you need to address these accusations of child abuse.

Lord Lucien
Please continue. I am assessing this information and want you both to know I will be impartial in my decision. So he attacked you as a 12 year old without mercy. Maybe I should contact the authorities but I feel like they'd screw this up. Lord Lucien, you need to address these accusations of child abuse. I plead lasciviously guilty.

You remembered me well enough to figure out my identity from a debate about Force kamehamehas years after the fact. Gid told me who you were. But apparently I dented your ego so deeply, ere these many years ago, that you returned as another sock and sought my whereabouts.

Normally I'd just throw some psycho-analytical diagnosis at you to work you up... but you've gotta be almost old enough to buy alcohol by now, so this is just coming off as attempted score-settling. Like Kovu returning to challenge Simba.

By comparison, I needed you to tell me that Tempest and Gideon were the same person. I did?

Your attempt to act like you're the suave one, and not the one who flipped out at a 12 year old and later at someone over a disagreement about Force kamehamehas is very endearing.

Don't be a hypocrite, man.

Again, I love you. Okay, more like Nuka attempting to challenge Simba:

Ja-PvOENeVQ

The Ellimist
Gid told me who you were.

Funny, you were running around telling people that you "suspected" who I was and had figured it out yourself. Wonder who has the "ego" issue...

EDIT: reading comprehension is your friend, intellectual nitwit. That I was referencing Master Han should have made it clear that I was talking about then. Basic stuff here.

Your hypocrisy titillates my senses. Apparently you can write multi-paragraph essays on how much you hate me, but I make a one sentence tongue-in-cheek shout out and I have an ego issue. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Your self-doubt over basic arithmetic aside, I do find it endearingly nostaglic that you cannot muster anything more clever or substantive than the most generic catalog of ad hominem attacks possible. Oohhh, someone's mocking me - quick he must have a sore ego! Nobody's ever thought of that one before! laughing

Someone who gets his jimmies rustled by Force kamehamehas then tries to lecture people about their egos and youth. Ah, the famed intellectual abilities of The Lord Lucien.

quanchi112
This reminds me of the beginning of the Conan film in which Thulsa Doom steamrolls all over the youths life and rides off into the sunset paying it little to no thought. The young boy grows up to become Conan and seeks revenge. Be careful Thulsa because at the end of the film Conan sports your head. Do not underestimate his motivation. It would be most unwise.

Lord Lucien
Funny, you were running around telling people that you "suspected" who I was and had figured it out yourself. Wonder who has the "ego" issue...

EDIT: reading comprehension is your friend, intellectual nitwit. That I was referencing Master Han should have made it clear that I was talking about then. Basic stuff here. Nice save.

Why do you still care about then?

Originally posted by The Ellimist Your hypocrisy titillates my senses. Apparently you can write multi-paragraph essays on how much you hate me, but I make a one sentence tongue-in-cheek shout out and I have an ego issue. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yup.

Your self-doubt over basic arithmetic aside, I do find it endearingly nostaglic that you cannot muster anything more clever or substantive than the most generic catalog of ad hominem attacks possible. Oohhh, someone's mocking me - quick he must have a sore ego! Nobody's ever thought of that one before! laughing

Someone who gets his jimmies rustled by Force kamehamehas then tries to lecture people about their egos and youth. Ah, the famed intellectual abilities of The Lord Lucien. Did you ever watch Frasier? There was an episode where an ex of his from Cheers showed up in Seattle and reconnected with him. And the whole episode she was puffing herself up, and self-promoting how great her life was. But at dinner, she finally cracked; mid-boast she broke down into tears over her trainwreck of a life, and how she regretted ever leaving Frasier and how pathetic she felt putting on airs.

I'm gonna call you Diane from now on.

This reminds me of the beginning of the Conan film in which Thulsa Doom steamrolls all over the youths life and rides off into the sunset paying it little to no thought. The young boy grows up to become Conan and seeks revenge. Be careful Thulsa because at the end of the film Conan sports your head. Do not underestimate his motivation. It would be most unwise. It's worth just to be a part of one of the sickest tracks in film history.

onGWF8mz1Zw?t=2m10s

appletonia
I have to say that one did think you were (uncharacteristically) a little mean to him back in the day Lucien.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=12894888&highlight=userid%3A123709#post12894888

Originally posted by The Contact
HWKA's incorrect views on Bioware's storytelling merits notwithstanding, I don't think he's really done anything that warrants such animosity from everyone here. He generally keeps the place fresh with a different approach to these arguments and topics and seems perfectly willing to engage in civil, reasoned discussions with everyone. Even if you disagree with him or think he "sucks" or whatever there's no need for such hostility.

Eminence agreed but then Zampano had to spoil the party by being completely and utterly wrong (but then everyone started relentlessly flaming him and that was a whole other thing).

quanchi112
Ellimist is here for vengeance.

The Ellimist
You see, even if we accepted for the sake of argument that my disliking you stems from some sort of deep personal problem this would make your actions less, not more, justifiable. This weird ad hominem is utterly tangential to the point at hand, but given that the point at hand involves moral guilt, I don't think that subjective feeling even registers to you.

Nice save.

...you're the one who got it wrong, lol. I referenced 2013, and you thought it was 2016 despite numerous contextual clues to the contrary.

But these one liners that are meant to sound snide without making any sort of logical sense are commonplace for you.

Because you've never once even remotely acknowledged that you treated me poorly?

Do you want to go through your older shit and read the nasty, vile, and disturbing things you spewed to a twelve year old?

I don't know if you were the one who threatened physical violence on me, but you certainly never called it out.

Yeah, it actually did hurt. And trying to avoid responding to the ethics of it to put on the badass persona doesn't make you look like one - it makes you look sociopathic.

Wait, does this make me look like a pussy? Oh, I'm sorry that most twelve year olds aren't hardened military veterans, you worthless sack of shit.

You have no meaningful response to the hypocrisy point, so you try to act like a smartass instead. Hmmm.

What a brilliant and and original reply; someone calls you out on you doing something wrong, it must be because they have an ego/bad life/insecurity/. Better roll with that, instead of actually presenting a coherent argument. I don't think anyone's ever thought of that. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yes, the way that you treated me did hurt, given my age at the time. Your utter lack of empathy or remorse for anything that you do is mildly disturbing.

----------

I would like to address the "ego" issue for a moment, despite its being a red herring from your own conduct. I do have a pretty big Gideon-esque ego. I think that I'm smarter than most people that I meet, and have the standardized test scores (perfect SAT, etc.) and academic/career placements (Stanford but didn't go, Google, etc.) to encourage me. I think that I'm vastly smarter than you, for example. Thinking highly of myself does not suggest that I try to put down other people; I only react to others' flaming me first. When I do have a grievance against someone, and I think they're unintelligent, I will bring that up, either in public or to myself, to make me feel better.

I think I'm pretty honest with myself when this makes sense. For example, while Gideon was just as much of a jackass to me as you were, I don't give him sh*t for it beyond satirizing his narcissism, partially because he's nice to me now, and partially because mocking his intelligence would be silly; he's a pretty intelligent fellow and IDK if I'm smarter than him. You, on the other hand, don't say many insightful things even when you try to. To your credit, you're a pretty decent writer and never lack in eloquence...hence why I don't try to pretend you do.

Now like others who think they're original, you see "I have a big ego" and assume that I must be hiding some sort of secret insecurity. This Freudian analysis is absurd. That may sometimes be true, but it might also be the case that I just get off on this and it makes me feel good. It doesn't imply that I lack otherwise, anymore than you enjoying pizza means that you're secretly starving yourself.

^^ this is why I like to make fun of Gideon, 'cause he's kind of me.

EmperorSidious2

laughing out loud

The Ellimist
Tbh, I don't think the problem with Lucien is that he honestly doesn't care about whether he treats people fairly; I don't think he's actually a sociopath. I'm sure he has justifications at the back of his mind for why he didn't do anything wrong. The thing is, in attempting to look "cool" and "laid back", he refuses to actually present said justifications and just resorts to one-liners instead. He usually finally goes "OK I'm going to make this one post letting out my reasons, and then I'm going to declare that I won't respond to you because I'm such a badass" and then disappears.

The big fault here, of course, is that if he refuses to list out his brilliant justifications and goes for being a troll/bully instead, nobody can falsify or refute them. His brilliant psycho-analysis and rationalizations are always replete with basic logical fallacies but hey, what you don't know can't hurt you, right? He can just pretend to himself that his actions are morally impenetrable because of arguments X Y and Z that nobody gets to protest.

^

tl;dr - he realizes that the only way to make his arguments unbeatable is to not say them, so he can just tell himself he's right.

|King Joker|
Why is Ellimist reminding me of Ant... mmm

quanchi112
Ellimist, are you familiar with the two Abrams Star Trek films ?

Lord Lucien
I lost interest half way through and don't care enough to properly respond. So I'll just say: Grow up, get over it, and stop thinking you're a special snowflake that needs to be pampered with kindness and kisses. If you can't do that, fill out a hurt feelings report at the office and schedule a meeting with a counselor who actually gives a shit. Either way, I'm sure you'll be remembering my name and what a big meanie I was to you for years to come.

this is why I like to make fun of Gideon, 'cause he's kind of me. Jesus Christ, cut the f*cking umbilical chord already.

FreshestSlice
laughing out loud

Syndicate
Is it bad that I read it in Frank's voice?

The Ellimist
I lost interest half way through and don't care enough to properly respond. So I'll just say: Grow up, get over it, and stop thinking you're a special snowflake that needs to be pampered with kindness and kisses. If you can't do that, fill out a hurt feelings report at the office and schedule a meeting with a counselor who actually gives a shit. Either way, I'm sure you'll be remembering my name and what a big meanie I was to you for years to come.

Jesus Christ, cut the f*cking umbilical chord already.

It's funny because I'm doing a shorter, less obsessive version of the long paragraphs you've written about me. erm

Clearly I am so far beyond your feeble intellect it's not even funny.

Darth Demenos
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Trolling aside:

chilled_monkey
Darth Demenos
and Darth Abonis

are the bottom tiers of KMC. Everyone else at least makes arguments. We rarely agree on shit consistently, but at least we back it up.

I have to disagree with you on that one.

Kurk
1. Quanchi
2. Jmanghan
3. AaylaSecuraFan

Fated Xtasy
3 - 2014 me
2 - 2015-16 me

1 - Me in general, I'm just amazingly shite at debating in general. Least I'm self aware tho

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.