WW3 Black Adam vs. Gladiator.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
This fight takes place in space on a massive asteroid, does Adam have enough with his ruthlessness to make Glads lose confidence? Who wins and why?

StiltmanFTW
http://40.media.tumblr.com/973c0c85975fb191c37b1717254849e4/tumblr_inline_nv5tjtTBjO1szp1h1_500.jpg

TethAdamTheRock
Black Adam Rips His Head Off For The Stomp

lawest9
I think BA makes him lose ❤

lawest9
Bump thump

zopzop
Wasn't WW3 Adam amped on Isis' power (the Egyptian Goddess not the terrorist group)?

Anyway, that version of Adam was beyond any version of Gladiator. WW3 BA wins 10/10.

abhilegend
Yes.

HulkIsHulk
Do you have anything agaisnt Gladiator lawlest9?Originally posted by lawest9
I think BA makes him lose ❤
roll eyes (sarcastic)
Gladiator gets beat up

Sin I AM
Originally posted by zopzop
Wasn't WW3 Adam amped on Isis' power (the Egyptian Goddess not the terrorist group)?

Anyway, that version of Adam was beyond any version of Gladiator. WW3 BA wins 10/10.

No. He power shared with isis and her kid brother. Then the kid got killed. Then isis. Unless i missed an issie he was just at normal power and was ultra pissed.

quanchi112
Black Adam wins.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Sin I AM
No. He power shared with isis and her kid brother. Then the kid got killed. Then isis. Unless i missed an issie he was just at normal power and was ultra pissed.

Correct. Many people believe that he was amped in WW3. That wasnt the case.

abhilegend
Originally posted by jrodslam
Correct. Many people believe that he was amped in WW3. That wasnt the case.
Huh? It was made clear that Adam had the power of 7 gods at that point.

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/BlackAdam7Gods.jpg

How was he not amped?

jrodslam
Im unable to get into my stash, but the power Isis had was all in the artifact he gave her. When she died, it all went back. Thus him trying to restore it and her in his mini.

jrodslam
Goof up on the writers part. The power of Isis came from the gem. He got "stronger" When Osiris died, but technically, all he did was get HIS own power back that he gave.

abhilegend
Not really. He also got the power of Isis.

Just a fraction of Isis' power was enough to get him at full power in his own mini.

Mary Marvel was also more powerful than Adam when he gave her his power.

jrodslam
Where was it stated that prior to getting the fragments he had the power of Isis? If he got her power when she died, he would have used that while depowered. The word she used wasnt Shazam, thus, if he had her power, it would be displayed.

jrodslam
Also, when Adam gave Mary his power, he gave ALL of it, Thus the Black outfit and demeanor.

abhilegend
Where was it stated that prior to getting the fragments he had the power of Isis? If he got her power when she died, he would have used that while depowered. The word she used wasnt Shazam, thus, if he had her power, it would be displayed.
Wait, what?

He had the power of Isis but he couldn't channel it when depowered. Hence, Felix Faust had to create a connection.

Sin I AM
Also, when Adam gave Mary his power, he gave ALL of it, Thus the Black outfit and demeanor.

This. It also is the reason behind her turning heel

abhilegend
And where did you think Mary got the power of weather control and matter manipulation like turning people in stone?

jrodslam
Originally posted by abhilegend
And where did you think Mary got the power of weather control and matter manipulation like turning people in stone?

And wasnt that AFTER Adam finally got all the pieces of Isis's gem, gaining her power?

abhilegend
He had her full power from the start.

erm

Rao Kal El
Adam wins

Sin I AM
I thought the stone stuff came from one of the new gods. Wany she possessedan at that time

DarkSaint85
Regardless of how much power BA had.....

Living Lightning took Gladiator out.

Strontians are vulnerable to magic.

BA holds one of the most powerful magical lightning attacks, and is willing to use it.

Glads dies.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Sin I AM
I thought the stone stuff came from one of the new gods. Wany she possessedan at that time

He took her to the RoE and gave her the amulet which contained the power. She said "I am Isis" to get the power and transform. Not Shazam. Yet when Billy took the power from him, It was only the power of Shazam. Therefore, If he had Isis's power, how can he be depowered by Billy if Billy doesnt control that power?

Sin I AM
He took her to the RoE and gave her the amulet which contained the power. She said "I am Isis" to get the power and transform. Not Shazam. Yet when Billy took the power from him, It was only the power of Shazam. Therefore, If he had Isis's power, how can he be depowered by Billy if Billy doesnt control that power?

Plotholes

lawest9
Bump.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by lawest9
Bump.

http://www.thewalkingdead.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/jesus-intro-feat.png

lawest9
🎃🎃🎃🎃🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

lawest9
Bump.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.