Top 3 KMC sensitive posters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
What posters always get angry and cry about posts people make? Do they hav really big hearts or jus care and love their favorite character like a puppy?

FreshestSlice
Neph, LeGenD, and DMB. Do you people even know what a challenge is?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
We are like Twin Gods.

Syndicate
Some of the more *ahem* sensitive people on this forum are my friends so I'd rather not say.

Fated Xtasy
LeGend is your friend?

JKBart
1. Ant
2. ILS
3. Neph

pretty easy one

Syndicate
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
LeGend is your friend?

Zzzz...

Fated Xtasy
Ah. Gotcha.

Syndicate
Ah. Gotcha.

Be sure to avoid said person tomorrow
Zzzz...

Col. Valerian
LeGend and ILS tbh.

Syndicate
Originally posted by Col. Valerian
LeGend and ILS tbh.

Oh ILS for sure gets the #1 spot.

FreshestSlice
While posters like Ant and ILS get angry over Revan and Maul respectively, they aren't really that sensitive, and can still defend their points. The three I mention fall apart completely after a certain point, Neph especially.
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
We are like Twin Gods.
Someone must claim this forum.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Who cares which God claims it?

Col. Valerian
I do.

NewGuy01
DMB is enough to take up all 3 spots. Syndicate also comes to mind though in regards to Freshest.

FreshestSlice
Nah, he's grown strong in a short time. I do great work.
Who cares which God claims it?
Let someone else claim the throne. My place is on the battlefield.

Syndicate
I'd still ban you if I could Freshest. :P

FreshestSlice
Your personal feelings are of no consequence to me. Only that you kill the lesser creatures, spam them until they stop posting. All else is irrelevant.

Syndicate
It'll matter one day if you piss me off the to the point that I forum stalk you and gather enough evidence to get you banned.

FreshestSlice
I guarantee it won't. The things that you get banned for here are the kinds of things only Ant and Revanchiste dare to do.

carthage
Lol

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I shall herald the Second Immortal Emperor until further notice, Freshest. After all, why can't we live in harmony? smile

Syndicate
Freshest you will fall by my hand one day.

FreshestSlice
I shall herald the Second Immortal Emperor until further notice, Freshest. After all, why can't we live in harmony? smile
The lesser creatures always cling to the scraps of their betters. It is no surprise, even if imitation is the most sincere type of failure.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
The lesser creatures always cling to the scraps of their betters. It is no surprise, even if imitation is the most sincere type of failure.

You'll change your mind on the subject if you click the wonderful link in my sig. Both of these Gods are worthy of worship. smile

FreshestSlice
Palpatine is no god. He kept letting Luke live and kept obsessing after infant Anakin.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
And Valkorion kept letting the Hero live and obsesses over the Outlander. smile

FreshestSlice
The difference is Valkorion isn't in the void right now, where as Palpatine needed clones to even continue existing.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
While Valkorion accomplished more than Palpatine ever did as a spirit...force storms. smile

FreshestSlice
An ability that Luke thought his novice apprentices could use.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yeah, but with mere thought and inclination? And multiple across the galaxy? Did I forget to mention these are the apprentices who lob fleets across solar systems?

FreshestSlice
Sure, creating them wasn't the problem, it was controlling them, and he's done dick to actually control them before an heroing by one.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Pretty sure he's mastered control of them. Y'know, without Luke/Leia/infant harmony'ing his ass. Which Valkorion wouldn't be doing. smile

Valkorion and Sheev are equals. smile

FreshestSlice
Pretty sure he's mastered control of them.
/gets a hand chopped off
/bitches out
/kills self
/damn that's impressive

JKBart
to an hero without regrets with determination takes a great spirit and courage smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
He got an harmony'd you fugging ****. smile

FreshestSlice
By a ***** who himself says he's below Obi-Wan and a fetus. That's ****ing sad.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Dude it was an fugging 1900's smile

Latent energies of 3 Skywalkers is fugging insane smile

FreshestSlice
Dude it was an fugging 1900's smile

Still shit.

None of which factored into blocking off Sidious, who is a literal nexus, so it makes you wonder how he can be cut off from the Dark Side anyway. And it's a goddamn fetus. There's no excuse for that shit.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
It's also fugging Luke and Leia you fuggot smile

And that fetus was a Skywalker smile

And Valkorion won't be cutting off Sidious from the dark side

It's an equal match. smile

FreshestSlice
It's also fugging Luke and Leia you fuggot smile

Nope, just Luke and the fetus. Leia joined the fetus' power to Luke's because it can't do dick on its own, being a fetus and all.

That's great. It's also an unborn child with next to no control over its bowels, let alone its Force power.

That's because he doesn't use Wall of Light, but I wager if he did, he wouldn't need two people to do it.

Yeah, in the same way Arcann vs the Outlander was, and will be, an equal match.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Syndicate
It'll matter one day if you piss me off the to the point that I forum stalk you and gather enough evidence to get you banned.

Reminds me of someone I knew.
stick out tongue

Nephthys
Tempest, honestly. You can't say shit to him without him getting a case of the vapors like some snaggletoothed nanny from the 1800's.

Tzeentch
Neph definitely has a tampon up his ass at all times. I feel like everyone else' mood kind of rises and falls depending on the day they've had.

Nephthys
I'm honestly not sure if you guys are just playing along with the joke or if you really do think I'm screaming mad whenever I use a naughty word or get mildly aggressive.

Beniboybling
#1 AncientPower shifty

Sinious
Originally posted by Nephthys
I'm honestly not sure if you guys are just playing along with the joke or if you really do think I'm screaming mad whenever I use a naughty word or get mildly aggressive. idk what these guys are talking about Neph. Don't worry you're chill big grin

ILS
While posters like Ant and ILS get angry over Revan and Maul respectively, they aren't really that sensitive, and can still defend their points. The three I mention fall apart completely after a certain point, Neph especially.I don't know about Ant, but I get angry over *stupidity. Especially when I sink more than the healthy dose of hours into researching Maul and his related characters just for someone to spout horseshit they haven't put any thought into and brazenly declare it as fact. It's kind of reflexive aggression towards terrible posts, I don't often mean anything personal by it.

The irony is Syndicate and Col. are clearly upset by the fact I've ridiculed their points before.

---

Anyway, my list probably goes:

1. Darth Thor
2. Fated
3. Neph/Ant/DMB/Syndicate/Myself/Ancient Power - we all fall into the "secretly pissed off on a deeply personal level at this retarded shit post but remain composed for the most part" category.

Honourable mentions include chiiled monkey if he's actually serious, King Joker, and Freshest, who could actually make the top 3 list if he wasn't so public about his deep rooted bitterness.

Selenial
Originally posted by JKBart
1. Ant

10/10

More of an attachment to a fictional character than people he actually spends time with rolling on floor laughing

AncientPower
Some titanic levels of irony here.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Sinious
idk what these guys are talking about Neph. Don't worry you're chill big grin
Dude had a meltdown about Zannah being called every insult related to a female Star Wars character in the book, but he's chill? My ass.
Originally posted by ILS
Freshest, who could actually make the top 3 list if he wasn't so public about his deep rooted bitterness.
>sensitive
>Freshest

That's basically a compliment. I usually get the, "You're dead inside," argument from people I know online or in real life, so this doesn't hurt me in the slightest.

Sinious
Dude had a meltdown about Zannah being called every insult related to a female Star Wars character in the book, but he's chill? My ass. Details please.

ILS
Dude had a meltdown about Zannah being called every insult related to a female Star Wars character in the book, but he's chill? My ass.

>sensitive
>Freshest

That's basically a compliment. I usually get the, "You're dead inside," argument from people I know online or in real life, so this doesn't hurt me in the slightest. Well, I don't think disgust and anger quite falls in line with emptiness. You're welcome. cool

|King Joker|
>sensitive
>Freshest

That's basically a compliment. I usually get the, "You're dead inside," argument from people I know online or in real life, so this doesn't hurt me in the slightest. We all know it's a facade, Freshest. smile

FreshestSlice
If that helps you feel better about the things I say about you, then go on believing that. uhuh
Originally posted by ILS
Well, I don't think disgust and anger quite falls in line with emptiness. You're welcome. cool
There is no anger. Only the hatred remains.

|King Joker|
Also ILS I thank you for including me in your honorable mentions

|King Joker|
If anyone on KMC is legit emotionless I'd pick Sas

FreshestSlice
NewGuy isn't emotionless. He would have killed all of us by now if he were.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by ILS

2.Fated

You're the first to include me on your list and I'm not even number 1.

Tbh, I'm with ILS on this. Stupidity is the cause of my anger with people, and though I keep it locked tight, when people basically do the adult equivalent of covering their ears and shout "la la la I can't hear you" I am so tempted to tell them to **** off.

Some people have better control, for others it's a reaction. Bleh.

NewGuy01
I didn't mention you because you're less consistent (or at least outwardly so) with your sensitivity than DMB, who seems to spend every second of his day butthurt.

I do recall you've had some odd outbursts in the past, but they were occasional and you didn't linger on them forever.

Fated Xtasy
Yeah. Idk what was wrong with me.

Probably the stress of moving or some bull. Sorry for calling you emotionless in the other thread lol.

Emperordmb
Love you too Sas.

NewGuy01
Yeah. Idk what was wrong with me.

Probably the stress of moving or some bull. Sorry for calling you emotionless in the other thread lol.

I don't really mind, it's not like you're exactly wrong anyhow.

Don't lie to me you duplicitous swindler. http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/1790400411.gif

|King Joker|
Originally posted by NewGuy01
I don't really mind, it's not like you're exactly wrong anyhow. I knew it smile

quanchi112
Darth Thor is definitely a sensitive pansy.

Nephthys

http://p.fod4.com/p/media/5c597eb60b/uF9MjJo3QIaijySXC4iL_Confused%20Christian%20Bale.gif

Um???

The_Tempest
Neph, if you're determined to persuade other people you're chill, you might want to consider going about it differently.

NewGuy01
I wouldn't call Neph particularly sensitive myself, but at the same time I get where the people saying so are coming from. He's kinda salty in general, but he's been doing this so long that I doubt he cares immensely what people say here.

Nephthys
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Neph, if you're determined to persuade other people you're chill, you might want to consider going about it differently.

See, you're so goddamn sensitive. I show bafflement about wtf FS is talking about because I honestly don't remember that happening and now I'm losing my chill or something.

You're worse than tumblr sometimes.

Col. Valerian
Don't mess with tumblr

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Col. Valerian
Don't mess with tumblr i second that

S_W_LeGenD
Nephthys isn't sensitive, IMO. He may have emotional moments at times. But who doesn't? He carries himself just fine.

JKBart
tumblr's subhuman trans-trash and triplesexual self-proclaimed twogendered foxes are worse gift to the humanity than auschwitz was

NewGuy01
Uh, I'm a tri-gender pyro fox, and I don't appreciate your recognition of the holocaust, polefag.

JKBart
if u an hero right now i'll pay ur family 5 $

NewGuy01
fvck my family, im an villen

feel pain bart

paine
agony
despiur

Sinious
holy shit newguy just one-shotted Bart

The_Tempest
See, you're so goddamn sensitive. I show bafflement about wtf FS is talking about because I honestly don't remember that happening and now I'm losing my chill or something.

You're worse than tumblr sometimes.

Calm down bro.

So a lot of people think you're emotional. Who cares?

JKBart
u can't oneshot me with paine

i am the Jesus Christ of agony smile

Sinious
You got Supa Hot Fire'd by Soulja Boy tbh

NewGuy01
Ended his whole career.

JKBart
implying

NewGuy01
mr, imply barts failurs

JKBart
why don't u commit an

NewGuy01
http://actionagogo.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/IMG_4796-0-759x500.jpg

ILS
an foruming coalate

Nephthys
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Calm down bro.

So a lot of people think you're emotional. Who cares?

You're mistaking contempt for anger.

The_Tempest
You're mistaking contempt for anger.

The more you protest, the more you validate their beliefs.

FreshestSlice
Why don't you ever finish the job? Just end his life and be done with it.

Syndicate
Originally posted by ILS
I don't know about Ant, but I get angry over *stupidity. Especially when I sink more than the healthy dose of hours into researching Maul and his related characters just for someone to spout horseshit they haven't put any thought into and brazenly declare it as fact. It's kind of reflexive aggression towards terrible posts, I don't often mean anything personal by it.

The irony is Syndicate and Col. are clearly upset by the fact I've ridiculed their points before.

---

1. Darth Thor
2. Fated
3. Neph/Ant/DMB/Syndicate/Myself/Ancient Power - we all fall into the "secretly pissed off on a deeply personal level at this retarded shit post but remain composed for the most part" category.

Honourable mentions include chiiled monkey if he's actually serious, King Joker, and Freshest, who could actually make the top 3 list if he wasn't so public about his deep rooted bitterness.

I'm not secretly pissed I am pissed when you're an *******.

ILS
You can tie with Fated at 2, then.

cs_zoltan
kek

Syndicate
Originally posted by ILS
You can tie with Fated at 2, then.

Good. I love being paired with Fated. smile

Fated Xtasy
https://media.riffsy.com/images/52fd321e01222efa19b088b6ab0964fc/raw

Syndicate
;(

Aurbere
An appropriate response to a ravenous mad dog.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.