Galen Marek vs Vitiate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Syndicate
Both are 17 years old.

Tondemonai
Tbh I'd say Marek wins if he doesn't get taken out by TP. He's definitely above Vitiate in general raw power, but in terms of his ability to defend against Vitiate's TP I'm not sure.

S_W_LeGenD
Vitiate defeated a powerful Sith Lord at the age of 10. Go figure.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Go figure.

No, thank you.

Beniboybling
Vitiate defeated a powerful Sith Lord at the age of 10. Go figure. laughing out loud

Sinious
Child Vitiate from age 6 to 10 enslaved multiple villages and "legions" of worshippers had started to follow him already. He then killed his Sith Lord father by using Darth Nihilus' Force severe and also TP strong enough to make the Sith weep in madness. 3 more years and he is literally dominating the planet. He was said to be growing in power more and more within those 3 years.

Proof Galen can defend against 10 years old Vitiate's force severe and TP let alone 17 years old Vitiate?

Vitiate one-shots. smile

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by Sinious
Child Vitiate from age 6 to 10 enslaved multiple villages and "legions" of worshippers had started to follow him already. He then killed his Sith Lord father by using Darth Nihilus' Force severe and also TP strong enough to make the Sith weep in madness. 3 more years and he is literally dominating the planet. He was said to be growing in power more and more within those 3 years.

Proof Galen can defend against 10 years old Vitiate's force severe and TP let alone 17 years old Vitiate?

Vitiate one-shots. smile

Zenwolf
Eh Sinious, aside from killing the Sith Lord, random Dark Force Adepts have done all that. It's impressive for Vitiate's age though.

Sinious
Well obviously I don't have child Vitiate nearing Vader level at this age. That would be ridiculous, which is why I hate Galen in the first place.

But, I didn't wanna miss the chance to wank puberty Vitiate and lowball Marek, and everything I said is technically true. smile

Emperordmb
Vitiate force sever storms Marek smile

MythLord
Vitiate stomps because Marek is shit and what-not.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Beniboybling
laughing out loud
Here:

Rekkiad is a world of vicious storms sweeping across snow-covered plains and icy mountains in the Outer Rim's Chorlian Sector. On this world is said to be a tomb of Dramath the second, a powerful Sith Lord from ancient times.

From Star Wars: Force and Destiny: Core Rulebook

Keeping in mind the facts that original Dramath the first ruled Medriaas and gave birth to two sons (both strong in the Force), it is safe to assume that Dramath the first was a powerful Sith himself.

Darth Nyriss pointed out that when Dramath the first fell, other 'powerful' Sith competed for the throne but Vitiate felled them. Do also keep in mind that Dramath the second fled from Medriaas to Rekkiad, fearing Vitiate.

---

Your one-liner (lame) responses are implying that you are loosing your touch in debates, Beni. This should be a wake-up call.

Trocity
Marek buries him.

The Ellimist
Vitiate defeated a powerful Sith Lord at the age of 10. Go figure.

lol, where does it say he was particularly powerful?

Vitiate one-shots. smile

I know you're kidding but dominating some random backwater planet doesn't make him anything - it's almost certain that he's < Ragnos (or else Ragnos would've seen him as a threat) and < Kun, even in his natural peak. Starkiller by his 20s is comparable to near-prime Vader, so he is closer chronologically to a data point that's > Vitiate's prime, and so is likely more powerful.

Sinious
Originally posted by The Ellimist
I know you're kidding but dominating some random backwater planet doesn't make him anything - it's almost certain that he's < Ragnos (or else Ragnos would've seen him as a threat) and < Kun, even in his natural peak. Starkiller by his 20s is comparable to near-prime Vader, so he is closer chronologically to a data point that's > Vitiate's prime, and so is likely more powerful. Vitiate TP'ed Dramath and severed his power with no training. So it's not just about dominating the planet. After that, he encountered Ragnos and became a Sith himself. 4+ years of studying the force as a Sith should have logically increased his capabilities quite a bit. Like, one could at least entertain the idea of Vitiate standing a chance in a few rounds due to having a very specific force power that has greater affects on enemies with little knowledge (like a 17 year old apprentice).

S_W_LeGenD
lol, where does it say he was particularly powerful?
See my response to member Beniboybling above.

Syndicate
^^

Beniboybling
Your one-liner (lame) responses are implying that you are loosing your touch in debates, Beni. This should be a wake-up call. laughing

My friend, I was laughing at the idea that this makes him stronger than Marek in his practical prime.

The Ellimist
Vitiate TP'ed Dramath and severed his power with no training.

Dramath's only feat...is getting TP'ed and Force severed by Vitiate.

Zero training Vitiate arguably* > zero training Galen, but that's not the comparison here; Galen has had more years of training by 17 than Vitiate has, who is more of a scholar this point anyway.

How old is Marek when he dies? He might have been 17...

He's only had a fraction of the time to grow in power as Galen has. It's not a question of who has more natural potential.

BTW, Vitiate may be really prodigious, but that doesn't necessarily mean that his peak is higher. Galen Marek in his late teens is already an early Vader tier combatant. Pre-Nathema Vitiate is honestly probably weaker than Revan Reborn. He may have gotten off to a faster start, but without Nathema he's not matching Starkiller in raw power.

* except that Vader senses that child Galen is stronger than his adult Jedi father before getting disarmed by him.

Sinious
Dramath's only feat...is getting TP'ed and Force severed by Vitiate.

Zero training Vitiate arguably* > zero training Galen, but that's not the comparison here; Galen has had more years of training by 17 than Vitiate has, who is more of a scholar this point anyway.

How old is Marek when he dies? He might have been 17...

He's only had a fraction of the time to grow in power as Galen has. It's not a question of who has more natural potential.

BTW, Vitiate may be really prodigious, but that doesn't necessarily mean that his peak is higher. Galen Marek in his late teens is already an early Vader tier combatant. Pre-Nathema Vitiate is honestly probably weaker than Revan Reborn. He may have gotten off to a faster start, but without Nathema he's not matching Starkiller in raw power.

* except that Vader senses that child Galen is stronger than his adult Jedi father before getting disarmed by him. oh don't get me wrong I'm not saying Vitiate wins. Galen is a clear superior of 17 years old Vitiate. I just pointed out that Vitiate has this kinda haxxx power in his arsenal that is kinda good against someone like Galen who's TP is kinda weak.

Syndicate
oh don't get me wrong I'm not saying Vitiate wins. Galen is a clear superior of 17 years old Vitiate. I just pointed out that Vitiate has this kinda haxxx power in his arsenal that is kinda good against someone like Galen who's TP is kinda weak.

Galen's resisted mental assaults on Kashyyyk similar to the ones Luke experienced on Dagobah.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.