Naruto, Goku and Ichigo vs Iron Man, Superman and Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nusa105
Bijuu Mode Naruto, SSJ4 Goku and Post Time Skip Ichigo

Vs

Extremis Iron Man, Pre-Crisis Superman and New 52 DS

Morals on, No BFR, No Planet busting or No Moon Busting or No Galaxy Busting, Standard versions, Standard gear, knowledge are allowed, Death or KO, Battle in Konohagakure.

Who wins?

Prof. T.C McAbe
PC Supes spitestomps

Nusa105
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
PC Supes spitestomps
How? This is SSJ4 Goku.

SquallX
Originally posted by Nusa105
How? This is SSJ4 Goku.

Pre sneezed a Solar system away.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Nusa105
How? This is SSJ4 Goku.

By being infinetly stronger, being able to turn back time by speed alone, by being truly invulnerable if he wished to, by super hypnosis etc. Million ways of spitestomping. Thank god PC days were part of my childhood. (iow the comics I read first from DC)

Nusa105
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
By being infinetly stronger, being able to turn back time by speed alone, by being truly invulnerable if he wished to, by super hypnosis etc. Million ways of spitestomping. Thank god PC days were part of my childhood. (iow the comics I read first from DC)
Oh okay. I think i changed into Pre-52 Superman(no PC Supes)

RadZoa
Pre Crisis Superman was essentially walking plot device. You know how Screwattack states that Superman has no limit and infinity power? PC Superman is as close to that level as possible

Nusa105
Originally posted by RadZoa
Pre Crisis Superman was essentially walking plot device. You know how Screwattack states that Superman has no limit and infinity power? PC Superman is as close to that level as possible
Yeah but now i changed into Pre-52 Supes

carver9
Know the characters before making a thread. Goku kills everyone here, including pre crisis Supes.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by carver9
Know the characters before making a thread. Goku kills everyone here, including pre crisis Supes.
Lulz biased fanboi inc.

Kirikaze Fuuma
I personally don't think SSJ4 can win against someone like PC Supes. Sorry but, he'll lose this one.

HulkIsHulk
Pre-Crisis superman. Lulz he murders everyone in this thread.

Nusa105
Well, now i changed into Standard Pre-52 Supes

Jmanghan
Deathstroke gets destroyed by all 3 people, kind of a non-factor even.

But those 3 can't beat Superman and Iron Man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.