Githany vs. Lumiya

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKBart
Both are in their prime. Who wins between two only lightwhip masters in Star Wars, and why is it a mismatch in Lumiya's favor?

Battle at Korriban's library, in character, starting distance 8 meters.

MythLord
Lumiya stomps. Now I'll wait while DMB and his fellow Bane-ites cry.

The Ellimist
Lumiya SLAUGHTERHOUSE.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by MythLord
Lumiya stomps. Now I'll wait while DMB and his fellow Bane-ites cry.

carthage
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Lumiya SLAUGHTERHOUSE.

thumb up

JKBart
I asked you why is it a mismatch in Lumiya's favor too

SunRazer
Equip Lumiya with a shoe and she'd win. She wins because Githany can't beat anyone other than Jedi whose names sound like chocolate brands and Sith trainees whose names sound like Russian names of dog breeds.

The Ellimist
Githany was able to teach Trainee Bane a few things and it took a few whole weeks before he surpassed him. She was also very powerful and could attack people with her lightwhip.

Lumiya only managed to drive back and stalemate Luke a few times, all Luke has ever done is disarm Palpatine, kill thousands of Vong, move black holes and destroy fortresses that reached the clouds, but he breathes heavily after these are done. Githany didn't need to breathe hard to teach Bane how to make a room bright with lightning.

Emperordmb
Lumiya stomping aside because that's pretty self evident, every fight Lumiya had with GM Luke was heavily circumstantial.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.