Black Adam Vs Jay Garrick: Fight to the death

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
1. Fight to the death
2. No Pis No Cis
3. 20x20 Cage

StiltmanFTW
Black Adam Vs Thanos

Jackethebank Vs Quanchi

Settle it here

leonidas
lol

as for the thread--not jay, ever. UNLESS we assume speed steal ends it. otherwise jay's a dead man, 10/10, 100% of the time.

Galan007
Yeeeah... This is a non-fight.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by leonidas
lol

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view3/1928158/banned-permabanned-o.gif

Kneel before you post. He's our King.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Galan007
Yeeeah... This is a non-fight.

ULTRAMAN vs SENTRY

Galank7 vs SingleMadScott

SETTLE IT HERE

Surtur
lol

as for the thread--not jay, ever. UNLESS we assume speed steal ends it. otherwise jay's a dead man, 10/10, 100% of the time.

But wait why wouldn't a speed steal end it if this is an ability this version of Jay has? You are aware Jay has successfully used a speed steal on Black Adam before, right?

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
ULTRAMAN vs SENTRY

Galank7 vs SingleMadScott

SETTLE IT HERE

http://i.imgur.com/XHFLaoW.gif

Surtur
So anyways, this boils down to how potent Jay's speed steal is. He only stole a little bit of Adam's speed(enough to exceed lightspeed) but at the time he wasn't trying to take all his speed.

So can he do to someone what Wally can? Which is reduce them to a point it takes a century just to blink?

jrodslam
We're not even sure if Jays that much faster than Adam anyway. IF he is faster than Adam, considering Jays the slowest still(Wally, Bart Barry still faster??). To the death, Adam hits him hard and kills him with great sorrow.

Sin I AM
Correct me if Im wrong but didnt Jay nearly die from going "too" fast? Iirc it had something to do with his heart.

Surtur
Originally posted by jrodslam
We're not even sure if Jays that much faster than Adam anyway. IF he is faster than Adam, considering Jays the slowest still(Wally, Bart Barry still faster??). To the death, Adam hits him hard and kills him with great sorrow.

He doesn't need to be faster, all he needs to do is begin speed stealing once Adam gets near him. Adam actually would have to be faster then Jay in order to blitz him and hit him before Jay can think "speed steal".

This is why I asked how potent his speed steal was.

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Correct me if Im wrong but didnt Jay nearly die from going "too" fast? Iirc it had something to do with his heart.

If true doesn't this favor Jay? He didn't die from fighting Black Adam at super speed. Which would mean he wasn't even using his full speed, correct?

beatboks
Originally posted by Sin I AM

Your not wrong. Jay had a heart attack because his pulse rate got to high.
The story where Jay stole BA's speed he first went to see his wife joan.
He actually didnt expect to survive. Jay cant risk his heart rate going over 5000 beats a minute because he could have another heart attack.
Hes still capable power wise of near light speed and with speed steal FTL, but he cant maintain it for too long.

All Jay can do is occupy or stall BA. There nothing he can do to put him down and get the win.

Surtur
Weird question, does Black Adam need to breathe?

DarkSaint85
I assume no, based on Billy being able to breathe in space.

Surtur
Well since this is to the death unless Jay can IMP(he can't) he has no real way to end it. I was going to suggest using a speed steal and then just suffocating him, but eh.

I guess he can kick him in the nuts a few times at least.

leonidas
because speed steals are stupid and cheap, similar to bfr. they also tend towards no limits fallacies and so i personally, typically never consider them when factoring in a battle. but sure, if we use it he wins--and we get the idiotic flash arguments popping up all over again.

so, given the VASTLY typical way garrick fights, if we assume he stays in character, he has no chance in this fight. and he only stole adam's speed because he needed it--it wasn't intended as an offensive attack. he's never stolen his speed in any of his fights with him. it would therefore be easy to argue him stealing adam's speed as ooc.

beatboks
because speed steals are stupid and cheap, similar to bfr. they also tend towards no limits fallacies and so i personally, typically never consider them when factoring in a battle. but sure, if we use it he wins--and we get the idiotic flash arguments popping up all over again.

so, given the VASTLY typical way garrick fights, if we assume he stays in character, he has no chance in this fight. and he only stole adam's speed because he needed it--it wasn't intended as an offensive attack. he's never stolen his speed in any of his fights with him. it would therefore be easy to argue him stealing adam's speed as ooc.

Given that the time he stole Sipermans speed he actually said / tjought thT it felt like cheating. Very much so

leonidas
thumb up

Cogito
Jay steals his speed and then IMPs him with the force of 10,000 galaxies.

Black Adam can only withstand 1-2 galaxies of force.

Jay stomps

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by Cogito

Jay stomps I'll say about 3-4 Galaxies

beatboks
Originally posted by Cogito

Jay stomps

Show us a single instance of Jay IMPing. Oh thats right, he hasnt done it because he can't go that fast (to do so would kill him from heart attack).

Cogito
ha-som

leonidas
heh boks busted you up. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.