Val Zod & Ultraman vs. DCnU Superman & KC Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

deathslash
Kc superman rapes both members of team 1 at the same time. No lube

Galan007
Assuming Ultraman took a fresh hit of k-nite before the battle, he could potentially solo, imo.

carver9
Yep

jrodslam
Wasnt/isnt Ultra man a "light bloodlusted" Superman? Am i missing something?

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by jrodslam
Wasnt/isnt Ultra man a "light bloodlusted" Superman? Am i missing something?

I'm going to upload my DCnU Ultraman Respect Thread tomorrow so you should get a good understanding then.

Galan007
Wasnt/isnt Ultra man a "light bloodlusted" Superman? Am i missing something? His showing against Mobius is why he solos, imo:
http://s6d8.turboimg.net/t1/26781164_Justice_League_2011-_048-016.jpg http://s6d8.turboimg.net/t1/26781165_Justice_League_2011-_048-017.jpg

His blows were physically harming a universal++-level being. This is the same being who was casually owning every other hero that engaged him(inc. the GLC and WW.) Aside from that, Ultraman also owned GoS Superman with a backhand.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Galan007
His showing against Mobius is why he solos, imo:

His blows were physically harming a universal++-level being. This is the same being who was casually owning every other hero that engaged him(inc. the GLC and WW.) Aside from that, Ultraman also owned GoS Superman with a backhand.

The images doesnt say why he solos at all. The other heroes didnt fight him and Superman drew blood as well before Ultraman knocked him away. And looking by what the panels show after, Mobius wasnt harmed not one bit besides blood from the mouth. He finished Ultraman with super ease.

Prof. T.C McAbe
KC Superman takes Ultraman, DCnU Supes beats Val.

jrodslam
KC Supes is juice to the max.

Galan007
The images doesnt say why he solos at all. The other heroes didnt fight him and Superman drew blood as well before Ultraman knocked him away. And looking by what the panels show after, Mobius wasnt harmed not one bit besides blood from the mouth. He finished Ultraman with super ease. Yes, the other heroes DID fight him--read the issues.

Yes, GoS Superman did draw blood, but he was also significantly AMPED. Furthermore, Ultraman swatted GoS Superman away with a backhand--read the issues.

Yes, Ultraman's physical strikes most certainly DID harm Mobius to an extent(who, again, was a universal++-level being.) Mobius only gained the upperhand and killed Ultraman when he employed Anti-Matter--read the issues.

abhilegend
What makes Mobius universal+ btw, just curious.

Galan007
Him absorbing universes prior to confronting Darkseid.

jrodslam
Yes, the other heroes DID fight him--read the issues.

Yes, GoS Superman did draw blood, but he was also significantly AMPED. Furthermore, Ultraman swatted GoS Superman away with a backhand--read the issues.

Yes, Ultraman's physical strikes most certainly DID harm Mobius to an extent(who, again, was a universal++-level being.) Mobius only gained the upperhand and killed Ultraman when he employed Anti-Matter--read the issues.

I read the issues. Did you? He finally shows up in JL 48 with his army. Hal shoots at the army. GLC comes and attack Modius. Not Hal or Jessica or Shazam or Flash or Cyborg. Modius disposes of low level GL's. Hal and Jess continue fighting Mobius army. Not him. STILL no Shazam. WW and SW only lassos Mobius and he pulled them colliding into each other with the lasso. They didnt attack him. THAT is then when Supers and Ultra came in as well as FLash who only spectated. Mobius played Ultra like a fool.

Im not quite sure what book you read where they all fought him..

carver9
I read the issues. Did you? He finally shows up in JL 48 with his army. Hal shoots at the army. GLC comes and attack Modius. Not Hal or Jessica or Shazam or Flash or Cyborg. Modius disposes of low level GL's. Hal and Jess continue fighting Mobius army. Not him. STILL no Shazam. WW and SW only lassos Mobius and he pulled them colliding into each other with the lasso. They didnt attack him. THAT is then when Supers and Ultra came in as well as FLash who only spectated. Mobius played Ultra like a fool.

Im not quite sure what book you read where they all fought him..

Question...does Mobius have any durability showings that makes Ultraman drawing blood interesting.

jrodslam
Originally posted by carver9
Question...does Mobius have any durability showings that makes Ultraman drawing blood interesting.

Beats me man. Im not the one who was putting Ultraman on that uber level. Youll have to ask Galan. Just cause he drew blood.

Galan007

Im not quite sure what book you read where they all fought him.. *sighs*

Not getting into it further. You're looking to downplay, and that's fine. It doesn't matter enough to me to discuss it further.

Question...does Mobius have any durability showings that makes Ultraman drawing blood interesting. His fight with Darkseid, who was also amped on universes prior to the fight? The only added power Mobius had during that fight was the ALE--which certainly hasn't been implied to bolster durability...

Also, it's very uncommon to find a universal being with crap durability, so I'm not sure why you'd ask this..?

jrodslam
*sighs*

Not getting into it further. You're looking to downplay, and that's fine. It doesn't matter enough to me to discuss it further.

Its cool if you dont want to discuss it further. Theres no need for me to downplay anything. Fact is, you were false in your statement in order to bolster Ultraman and what actually happened. You said Mobius fought the other heroes when in actuality, he did not. You said "This is the same being who was casually owning every other hero that engaged him(inc. the GLC and WW.) " when in actuality, the only ones to attack him prior to Supes and Ultra were the GLC MINUS Hal and Jessica. All WW did was lasso his arm.

To say Ultraman solos in this thread just because he drew blood is clearly overhyping him and highly misleading to those who do not actually own the books.

DarkSaint85

He's super strong.

Strength = durability, remember?

jrodslam
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
He's super strong.

Not sure, but is that sarcasm? Lol.

DarkSaint85
Not sure, but is that sarcasm? Lol.

It is.

From the Book of Carver, chapter 9, verse 9:

Lol...yes, usually the stronger someone is the more durable they are when it comes to upper tier characters.

Some characters power is based on durability but again, when it comes to elite like characters (Hercules, Hulk, Superman, and Thor are good examples of this), their durability seems to match their strength.

jrodslam
Ohhh blink

carver9
He's super strong.

How strong is he?

DarkSaint85
Strong enough that his neck muscles didn't snap when Ultraman, a confirmed moon mover, punched him.

carver9
It is.

From the Book of Carver, chapter 9, verse 9:

Wait a minute, are we going back to an old argument? Are you in your feelings still? Why do you hold grudges? Is it common for you to cling to things like this? Is this just a KMC thing or are you like this is real life?

carver9
Strong enough that his neck muscles didn't snap when Ultraman, a confirmed moon mover, punched him.

Make sense. Hulk for Galaxy level durability. He withstood an attack from Galactus without his body snapping in half.

DarkSaint85
Make sense. Hulk for Galaxy level durability. He withstood an attack from Galactus without his body snapping in half.

thumb up

Wait a minute, are we going back to an old argument? Are you in your feelings still? Why do you hold grudges? Is it common for you to cling to things like this? Is this just a KMC thing or are you like this is real life?

Hey, this is how you get into the exact same arguments with Galan over Imperiex Probes.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.